the Pulse

purpletweed

When can we be able to expect to sign up for beta purchase spots? (unless they're invite-only) I'm very interested in this guy :love:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
When can we be able to expect to sign up for beta purchase spots? (unless they're invite-only) I'm very interested in this guy :love:
Thanks, i need to build the first beta and then a few more for testing. I should get a handle on costs by then.
After that I'll offer some but don't have exact plans at this point.
Watch this spot

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Lookin good @mistvaporizer!

Impressed with that temp control hit, looking forward to using it like that without having to tap the turbo, but I bet it's really nice to have that turbo button for quicker rips especially from cold!

The two-tone wood design is also really nice looking, will the standard be one wood for the main body and then another wood for all the accents? Or will it be mixed with three or more wood species??

I know it's pretty early to ask such a question, mainly just curious for the beta units perhaps :brow:

Shit Snacks,

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Lookin good @mistvaporizer!

Impressed with that temp control hit, looking forward to using it like that without having to tap the turbo, but I bet it's really nice to have that turbo button for quicker rips especially from cold!

The two-tone wood design is also really nice looking, will the standard be one wood for the main body and then another wood for all the accents? Or will it be mixed with three or more wood species??

I know it's pretty early to ask such a question, mainly just curious for the beta units perhaps :brow:
Plan for the betas is purpleheart body with a second wood for top and bottom and battery door.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Plan for the betas is purpleheart body with a second wood for top and bottom and battery door.

For what it's worth, I think my request would be for olive wood accents, even though the blackwood would look really great with the purpleheart, I am not as much of a fan of it in general... And I don't have anything in olive wood at all yet! Maybe blackwood for the buttons though regardless?? I also dig how orange your padauk is, and I mean you can never go wrong with bacote of course... I know I am getting ahead, feel free to ignore me and focus on your alpha testing!! :D

Ipe17

what a pity. As an Impcognito fan I was keeping an eye on this.
have you tried using a DNA board?

Ipe17,

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Hi @mistvaporizer

so, was the last "failure" too many?
or is there a chance that you will continue this project ??

happy vaping to you
I think this project is not moving forward.
Next month there will be new laws in effect that could ban all shipping of vape products by the us mail, ups, dhl and fed ex. PACT act, Google it, all mail order vape sales may be over

Top Bottom