• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Predator vaporizer

Meh it looks cool ,but it looks to be just like a Vaporbros box vape with a cool outer shell woooopie dooooooo nothing ground breaking here folks .

BcBud420,

aero18

vaporist
BcBud420 said:
Meh it looks cool ,but it looks to be just like a Vaporbros box vape with a cool outer shell woooopie dooooooo nothing ground breaking here folks .
Nothing ground breaking, sure, but a few nice new things that the market has not yet seen.

How innovative can you really get when the principal is just to heat plant material up?

aero18,

MrMistyTokes

Steam Engine
aero18 said:
BcBud420 said:
Nothing ground breaking, sure, but a few nice new things that the market has not yet seen.

How innovative can you really get when the principal is just to heat plant material up?
I dont really think it looks cool.. imagine having a proper bitch over and she wants a toke and you whip out this damn thing!! :o hahah

and i think theres room for improvement.. your train of thought was probably there when the bic ruled the land as well :uhoh:

MrMistyTokes,

the electrician

Those proper bitches are well known for their discerning tastes regarding high-end vaporizers

the electrician,

lwien

MrMistyTokes said:
I dont really think it looks cool.. imagine having a proper bitch over and she wants a toke and you whip out this damn thing!! :o hahah
lol, I know. Might as well whip out your toy action figure of Darth Vadar.

lwien,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
lwien said:
illadelph said:
looks like a pencil sharpener. ;)
Designed by Romulans. :/
It's like Alfred bringing the Bat-Vape to Bruce Wayne:

"Your vape, sir. And, oh by the way I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls"

alfred.jpg

jeffp,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Interesting looking unit , but in the end , I don't understand why anytime a new unit come out , they cheap out on the temp control , come on , a single dial with an arrow . I don't know about everyone here , but I don't always vape at the same temp , so a unit that has no real identifier as to temp is a real pain in the ass to me , don't want to waste my time or herb screwing around with heat settings. If a manufacturer goes to the trouble of a installing a thermostat the least they can do is complete the job by also installing a proper display panel with a temp knob setting and an actual temp setting , this is what I am noticing with this new generation of vapes . If your in for the race , then you have to go the distance , no short cuts . Not here to cause shit just my :2c:

Samsquanch,

lwien

Samsquanch said:
Interesting looking unit , but in the end , I don't understand why anytime a new unit come out , they cheap out on the temp control , come on , a single dial with an arrow . I don't know about everyone here , but I don't always vape at the same temp , so a unit that has no real identifier as to temp is a real pain in the ass to me , don't want to waste my time or herb screwing around with heat settings.
Which is one of the reasons that one of the most popular vapes here has no temp settings whatsoever.

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Ive never had no problems with an analog temp control. IME all strains vape different, and you can tell by taste and feel if your unit is running too hot or not hot enough, so you adjust accordingly.
A good majority of the whip based vapes use analog control. I see no problem with this set up.

I'm just interested in seeing Real pics of the unit... not cad pics.

DevoTheStrange,

bigchucka

How come I never heard this shit about a ceramic heater degrading? Trust me, I did a lot of research on the internet before I bought my first vaporizer. I went with the Arizer Extreme. Wonder what Arizer's opinion is on this....:|

bigchucka,

PuffItUp

Retailer
We got to try out some of these Predator vaporizers. The whip is cool and unlike anything we have seen before. The wand locks in place which is a great idea. We decided not to carry this item for two major reasons

1. It is huge, like twice as big as you would expect it to be

2. The price is on the high side.

It does hit hard, and the looks are a matter of opinion. If they develop this vape a little more it could be insanely cool but it is not there yet.

-Randy

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks for the honesty Puff, although i would have never considered this vape anways. Checking out your site for the first time.

IAmKrazy2,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
www.PuffItUp.com said:
We got to try out some of these Predator vaporizers. The whip is cool and unlike anything we have seen before. The wand locks in place which is a great idea. We decided not to carry this item for two major reasons

1. It is huge, like twice as big as you would expect it to be

2. The price is on the high side. For a good hands free vape, get a Hot Box or a Da Buddha. If you want to spend $300 , get a Extreme Q

It does hit hard, and the looks are a matter of opinion. If they develop this vape a little more it could be insanely cool but it is not there yet.

-Randy
Do you happen to have any pics? All I have seen are cad drawings of the thing.

DevoTheStrange,

stinkmeaner

They have some very rough but real pics on ebay, I won't post a link since it will be good for only a short time while the item is listed but search "predator vaporizer"

Though I have not seen it in person, I just can not see paying that high of a price for a Vapor Brothers style vaporizer

stinkmeaner,

PuffItUp

Retailer
@DevoTheStrange

They didn't let us take any pics at that time. It is encased in plastic, and is seriously the size of a bullhorn. Not exactly what you want on your tabletop.

If the whip is universal, meaning it fits on other vapes, it would be worth looking at. The tubing we saw was black so you couldnt see the vape which is uncommon but the locking wand is a great idea and the molded handpiece is very cool.

-Randy

PuffItUp,
Top Bottom