• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
I'll add a little life! Why doesn't the supreme v6 have it's own thread?

Also - what temps are my enail peeps using these days? I've been liking mine around 600f (315 c).

I saw that you @lazylathe like about 320c. That's with the auber setup now - right?

Around 320 to 325C, works beautifully for me and my full convection setup.

According to the maker, the SV4 and SV6 are exactly the same in how they hit.

@C-weed

If you like heavy hitters, then yes it is worth buying.
If you like flavor and massive clouds and awesome effects, then yes it is worth buying
If you like almost zero maintenance and an extremely reliable vape, then yes it is worth buying.

It's my daily driver for the past year plus and the SV3 was my DD before that for years...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh I just replied to you in the symphony thread, but yeah you can make the thread, I actually posted in the other supreme thread in the portable section, are there in indeed 2? or is it all going to be a home unit, I feel like everyone considers it a desktop, right? I think we only need one thread at newFC for it...
anyway just post in the upcoming section and then the mods will move it to the main section and close this thread!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: 2clicker

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Oh I just replied to you in the symphony thread, but yeah you can make the thread, I actually posted in the other supreme thread in the portable section, are there in indeed 2? or is it all going to be a home unit, I feel like everyone considers it a desktop, right? I think we only need one thread at newFC for it...
anyway just post in the upcoming section and then the mods will move it to the main section and close this thread!

Correct, one thread should do.

Stu and I prefer if members move threads over rather than us.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Stu,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
It's too quiet here! I love my SV6. It passes the reach test for me more than just about anything else.

The SV6 + lotus WPA can create insane clouds from just crumbs of material!

I was experimenting with uptemp on the MaxVapor enail, but unfortunately it seems to exceed boundaries sometimes. I've overheated a couple of the silicone adapters! Hopefully they fix that soon because uptemp was giving me good results with the SV6!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's too quiet here! I love my SV6. It passes the reach test for me more than just about anything else.

The SV6 + lotus WPA can create insane clouds from just crumbs of material!

I was experimenting with uptemp on the MaxVapor enail, but unfortunately it seems to exceed boundaries sometimes. I've overheated a couple of the silicone adapters! Hopefully they fix that soon because uptemp was giving me good results with the SV6!

If it helps I think I am more interested in this than the flowerpot for a someday purchase... If already up to SV6 it seems like the name of this thread should change however? @Stu

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
@Shit Snacks Good choice! The only conceivable downside to the SV6 IMO is that it has a bit of draw resistance. There's also a silicone connector that gets fairly hot as well but it only forms a seal - the vapor doesn't actually pass over it.

The vapor tastes great and is insanely dense! I love my supreme!

The small bowl also saves me from going over the top like I sometimes do with my vapbong or my Herborizer. The density of the hits insures satisfaction despite the smaller amount of flower IMO.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey yall. I'm just curious if the v6 has exposed hot metal or if its a little safer than that

Zuhdj,
Reactions: arb

Dargin B

@lazylathe Are you running the Supreme V4 at 320c on the Auber correct? That's 600f and the manual for the V6 says DO NOT GO above 550f. Maybe a difference between the V4 and V6 somehow? 535f on the Lotus bowl with ~.15 gives me thick whitewalls and insane taste. I have only used the nug tube twice..I let the unit heat soak for 10 minutes and then slide the tube in for a 30-45 second preheat and then rip. How does everyone else use the tube? Do you put it in while it heats up?

Vaped2Space

Has anyone figured out an aftermarket solution to the silicone seal? I frequently replace it as my supreme is on all the time. I'd like to find a more cost effective/bulk solution other than the 8 bucks replacement.

Vaped2Space,

vaporcman

well i actually had a sillicone issues as well after 3 days of heavy use but i kinda did a mod with a ti part from newvape bowl but then i needed a new bowl cause i couldn't use the lotus wpa and good thing for me i had one ti waiting for me in a box lol anyway silicone issues fixed for me.

vaporcman,

seki

Has anyone figured out an aftermarket solution to the silicone seal? I frequently replace it as my supreme is on all the time. I'd like to find a more cost effective/bulk solution other than the 8 bucks replacement.

Way back somewhere in the thread, someone posted these:

Not sure if it's still relevant as it was posted a while ago. At the time, I believe it was mentioned that these were identical or very similar to what was shipping with whatever version was available at the time. It was pre v6 I think, but I'm not 100% sure. They look very similar to the 14mm ones listed on VGoodieZ:
20200917_211513_2048x2048.jpg

I don't recall seeing a link for the white 18mm though.

seki,

vaporcman

that's what i mean in my last message man i don't any more sillicone on the actual unit now i have a TI head instead if i can say

Vaped2Space

Yes it works. Does that work with the stock slide? So then you use something like the herborizer slide instead of the lotus wpa? Is that the joint adapter for the new vape bowl?

Vaped2Space,

vaporcman

yes man it does work with the stock no problem. i actually tried the herbo bowl with it, works good, but i'm using an old oil ti bowl and modded a lil as my own bowl and workes better than any other bowl i tried and yes it's actually the 18mm male post from newvape bowl you can check some pics of the bowl im usng on IG : vaporcman

Top Bottom