• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Plug-In Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

SUPREME ENTHUSIASTS:

The Electric Supreme vision has now come to fruition!!!

With permission from the genius inventor, Ed.... I present to you, THE SUPREME VAPORIZER 4 !!! :rockon:

hAIEcG2.jpg

3plp55V.jpg

hCYexXr.png

- Every SV4 is custom hand made (every single plate is hand grinded on 3 sides)
- Digital Temp controller is long and featherweight, so it needs a GFCI for Ed to consider it safe (he includes one in the kit). The GFCI creates the highest level of electronic protection that no other vaporizer on the market has
- Heating coil uses new technology to keep the handle cool so it doesn't need to be covered
- New patent pending bowl design
- Metal bowl goes in without any friction and locks in when fully inserted
- Can only be used with an 18mm female connection (for now)
- Does not stand without support

The Supreme Vaporizer 4 is now ready for purchase, however Ed is still working on more pictures and updating the website.

The SV4 sells for $320 however is presently on sale for $295! Please contact Ed at purevapor@yahoo.com to order!

Contact info:
http://www.supremev.com/about-us.html

CONGRATS ED! :bowdown::rockon::nod::clap::tup:

VAPEHUNTER

SUPREME ENTHUSIASTS:

The Electric Supreme vision has now come to fruition!!!

With permission from the genius inventor, Ed.... I present to you, THE SUPREME VAPORIZER 4 !!! :rockon:

hAIEcG2.jpg

3plp55V.jpg

hCYexXr.png

- Every SV4 is custom hand made (every single plate is hand grinded on 3 sides)
- Digital Temp controller is long and featherweight, so it needs a GFCI for Ed to consider it safe (he includes one in the kit). The GFCI creates the highest level of electronic protection that no other vaporizer on the market has
- Heating coil uses new technology to keep the handle cool so it doesn't need to be covered
- New patent pending bowl design
- Metal bowl goes in without any friction and locks in when fully inserted
- Can only be used with an 18mm female connection (for now)
- Does not stand without support

The Supreme Vaporizer 4 is now ready for purchase, however Ed is still working on more pictures and updating the website.

The SV4 sells for $320 however is presently on sale for $295! Please contact Ed at purevapor@yahoo.com to order!

Contact info:
http://www.supremev.com/about-us.html

CONGRATS ED! :bowdown::rockon::nod::clap::tup:

:rockon:

biohacker

Do you actually have one in hand @biohacker ?

Negative, but I have one on its way! (guessing about 2+ weeks delivery)

Edit: I'd also be curious about the e-nail coil material etc. ... the air path would be right over the coil ...

Good question, although I wouldn't necessarily assume that the air path goes over the coil.

reminds me of a flower pot/enano cross breed for some reason.

Two of my all time favourite vapes! And now this! How fucking lucky are we brother???

I just realized I should have started a new thread for this one! I'll report myself! :D

lazylathe

Almost there...
Do you actually have one in hand @biohacker ?

Wouldn't mind more pics (especially of bowl setup), if you do!

Edit: I'd also be curious about the e-nail coil material etc. ... the air path would be right over the coil ...

I would think it is basically an S3 with an extra plate welded to the side to accommodate the flat coil heater. I think those 2 punch marks are to hold the coil in place.
I think i can see the top plate has an opening...

biohacker

I would think it is basically an S3 with an extra plate welded to the side to accommodate the flat coil heater. I think those 2 punch marks are to hold the coil in place.
I think i can see the top plate has an opening...

I was thinking the same thing! Good eye! :tup:

I've been thinking of a stand..... hydratube base + 18mm double female should do the trick?

I saw an earlier prototype with "legs". Kinda glad he decided to pass on it! :lol:

Interesting... Very interesting. However personally I feel like the price is too high.

When you consider the cost of other comparable top shelf level vapes, it's actually quite in line IMO. Actually, I think it's an absolute steal for something of its calibre, to have a plug-in desktop always at temp, and be able to crush whole nugs, never needing to grind? Designed to plop right on your bong. This is a bong rippers dream, and ground breaking end game vape territory IMO.

Loving the size and power from this one! I need some videos of this guy in action

Apparently it's even more powerful than the SV3! The Lamborghini of vapes.... and you KNOW you'll see some videos of it in action as soon as I get my fingers on it! ;)

Last edited:

scion34

Looks great! The lack of a stand is a bit disheartening considering we’re approaching the cost of an entire FP set up, my :2c:. Would also like to see how the bowl functions.

I’m am quite worried about something however. We all know pid heating coils eventually wear out and need replacing. This looks to be designed with the coil crimped into place by the aluminum,meaning that this new v4 doesn’t look to be user serviceable. :2c:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Looks great! The lack of a stand is a bit disheartening considering we’re approaching the cost of an entire FP set up, my :2c:. Would also like to see how the bowl functions.

I’m am quite worried about something however. We all know pid heating coils eventually wear out and need replacing. This looks to be designed with the coil crimped into place by the aluminum,meaning that this new v4 doesn’t look to be user serviceable. :2c:
Do they wear out at the temps we’ll be talking about here though? This won’t be turned up as high as an enail I don’t think ...

I would presume Ed would repair them for a cost? Would be good to know what that cost would be if this is a concern (not sure it’s a big one)

scion34

Do they wear out at the temps we’ll be talking about here though? This won’t be turned up as high as an enail I don’t think ...

I would presume Ed would repair them for a cost? Would be good to know what that cost would be if this is a concern (not sure it’s a big one)

To me it’s a big concern, this will only be around 150-200 degrees cooler than a Flowerpot if it functions exactly like an SV3 (however I have doubts a coil will heat the load to set temp as fast as the old propane SV3, Id almost bet we’ll be setting the SV4 hotter to compensate), and with those we’ve already heard reports from multiple users of having to replace coils. I remember one user even mentioning having one fail after only 20 hours.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This vape looks like the top of the line for all Supreme lovers. I have a Supreme 3 and it really pushes out thick vapor like crazy.

When I was a young punk we used to grab the first aluminum can we could find, punch a few holes, and one for the carb and you were set. It wasn't until I got older when I heard about concerns of aluminum exposure. Heated aluminum in this way makes me feel like I could possibly be going backwards in regards to my health. Not that it matters after what my habits were as a youngster. Does anyone else share these kinds of concerns?

No offence intended in advance.

:peace:

With those cans, and at that temperature, it wasn't the aluminum that was the problem. It's what it's coated with on those cans that's the problem.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
When I was a young punk we used to grab the first aluminum can we could find, punch a few holes, and one for the carb and you were set. It wasn't until I got older when I heard about concerns of aluminum exposure. Heated aluminum in this way makes me feel like I could possibly be going backwards in regards to my health. Not that it matters after what my habits were as a youngster. Does anyone else share these kinds of concerns?
Forum Rules said:
  • If you have a question or comment regarding material safety, post it in General Discussion. Do not post it in a model thread.

:peace:

biohacker

Cool... voltage? 110v or will it work on a 240v eu set up??

110v only.

(however I have doubts a coil will heat the load to set temp as fast as the old propane SV3, Id almost bet we’ll be setting the SV4 hotter to compensate

From faded memory, I think heatup time may only be a few minutes. Not sure you would need to set the SV4 higher to compensate, but imagine the versatility now!

Heated aluminum in this way makes me feel like I could possibly be going backwards in regards to my health. Not that it matters after what my habits were as a youngster. Does anyone else share these kinds of concerns?

No, this has been squashed WAY back in the SV3 thread, but for ANYONE who MIGHT still have concerns about aluminum, there is a thread here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-safe-is-aluminum-in-vapes-really.23229/page-4

However just to recap from the inventor Ed:

Safety 1st: We use high temperature aluminum (4,426 F boiling point) that is 100% safe. There is no metallic taste and it will never come close to releasing any kind of particles whatsoever. On the left is our heating element without its thick high temperature shell.

THIS IS THE MOST ADVANCED VAPORIZER HEATING ELEMENT IN THE WORLD...(PATENTED)

Typical vaporizers channel air through a distance of 2 INCHES through their heating element (using poor heat conductive materials and nothing to agitate the air). Remember that "air" is a perfect insulator and that many trillions of air molecules pass the heating element in a matter of seconds. The Supreme Vaporizer channels air 1.5 FEET through the heating element, not 2 inches. It is designed to be the best possible heat conductor (un-like ceramic or glass).

The heating element is designed to contain massive amounts of heat (that’s why soo much fire power is needed to start this vaporizer). These two properties, combined with 89 heat transferring structures (highly heat conductive used to agitate/mix the air) can be found in our heating element. They consistently heat ALL air molecules to the same temperature as the heating element.

Most vaporizers have about 2 square inches of usable heat exchanging surface area to conduct heat onto the herbal chamber (that's nothing). We have 28 square inches of usable surface area inside our patented heating element using all the methods described in the above paragraphs. The heating element efficiency, in regards to surface area, is comparable to the amount of grip a large tire would have on the ground compared to the grip a thin tire would have on the ground (more surface area = more contact = more power exchange).

Our heating element is manufactured in California by precision CNC machines, robotic welding, and skilled metal fabricators for precision air seals. Everything is thoroughly inspected and cleaned by the inventor. There is no metallic taste whatsoever. 100% safe as glass.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I think aluminum being such a good conductor of heat, there won't be any need to set higher then desired. The temp of the coil should transfer to the aluminum body very efficiently (this is part of why the SV3 has such magic IMHO ... the thermal conductivity of aluminum, and the long heating path in the exchanger @biohacker mentions in the previous post)

Once the aluminum gets to temp, the long path minimizes the temp loss to the aluminum during the inhale, and increases the efficiency of the heat transfer to the air, resulting in overall really good extraction with a really good match between temp of the block and temp of the air passing through your herb.

shaolinmilk

I was thinking the same thing! Good eye! :tup:
When you consider the cost of other comparable top shelf level vapes, it's actually quite in line IMO. Actually, I think it's an absolute steal for something of its calibre, to have a plug-in desktop always at temp, and be able to crush whole nugs, never needing to grind? Designed to plop right on your bong. This is a bong rippers dream, and ground breaking end game vape territory IMO.
Performance wise, I agree with you 100% that it's worth it based on that alone. However when you're selling to new customers who have never experienced the SV3, I'm pretty certain they won't be too excited seeing the price tag at $300~ for an aluminum piece and a pid controller. For this price, I would think it would come with maybe a water piece, a glass mouthpiece perhaps, something to hold the vaporizer in place when not being used and a case for the entire thing. That way, it would look more like a premium product that is definitely worth the $300 price tag. Even then, I always felt like what separated the SV3 from other products is performance to price ratio. It was extremely affordable while delivering top-notch vapor even $600 vaporizers cannot compete with.

Just my 2 cents. I love the SV3 by the way :)

scion34

Performance wise, I agree with you 100% that it's worth it based on that alone. However when you're selling to new customers who have never experienced the SV3, I'm pretty certain they won't be too excited seeing the price tag at $300~ for an aluminum piece and a pid controller. For this price, I would think it would come with maybe a water piece, a glass mouthpiece perhaps, something to hold the vaporizer in place when not being used and a case for the entire thing. That way, it would look more like a premium product that is definitely worth the $300 price tag. Even then, I always felt like what separated the SV3 from other products is performance to price ratio. It was extremely affordable while delivering top-notch vapor even $600 vaporizers cannot compete with.

Just my 2 cents. I love the SV3 by the way :)

I’m surprised no one else has commented about the apparent lack of serviceability with the coil, that’s what scares me about the price, how quickly and often will this turn into a $300 paperweight requiring a trip home. If repairs are even an option? That itself even scares me a bit, Ed’s not the timeliest of manufactures when it comes to communication and shipping turn arounds...

Top Bottom