The Picture Thread

ChooChooCharlie

Pardon the visual repetition ... got a stand for the new glass...little things like this are fun. The slate turntable fits well, floats. Don't think I'll bump and crash into it, but tequila might find a way

sunstone-striations-pt-loma.jpg

carriers are out at sea somewhere, usually 2 or 3 here ... the Midway stays of course -- upper left in pic

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Woes of a legal state

Yup, another day with bright sun well above freezing.... let's see what's in bloom in the hotel parking lot this morning:

Sweet! Bob Marley wraps that are still good (gave em to someone) and about 1/2 hit of Gas Basket #4... wooo!:

I suppose it's better than nips and needles tho, the usual fare... and I don't even want to wonder about this.... 🤔😩😱:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Early morning dinner:

$6.50 ea filet.... sweet deal!

Edit: thinkin' about covering up those old Acid Cigar stickers with these, new local friends gave me recently:

Or with something more meaningful (I've never been to or tried River Driver)... the box as is was given to me by a junkie/crackhead I was giving my abv to last summer... maybe I should just refinish it... kinda cleanse it, so to speak? 🤔

Edit2: Voilà, bon appétit...!

And just one of these...:

afterall, it's only breakfast!...🙄

Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom