• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Picture Thread

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Yo!

88238203_large1300.jpg

:peace:

Vitolo

Vaporist
In 1969 when I was still rollin' em and burnin' em I made over 500 roach clips, and gave them as a gift to anyone asking for a clothespin during a doobie. My recent Federal experience brought many memories lost to 2 comas to the surface, and I made contact with some friends from the distant past.
One that I have not seen since 1970 sent me a picture of one that he still keeps and uses!
They are made by hand from pieces of wire hangers.... No 2 were alike.
image.jpg

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Lofoten Islands of Norway, composed of 10 landscape and 10 sky images all taken on the same night, from the same location, and with the same camera. Milky Way Galaxy on the left, an unusual double-arced aurora on the right; meteor is highlighted between them. Other notable skylights include, left to right, the Andromeda Galaxy, the planet Jupiter, the star Vega, and the stars that compose the Big Dipper.
sawmill steakhouse menu

Vitolo

Vaporist
322506792-1289222391921143-1369255054103644307-n.jpg

A Full Circle Rainbow over Norway
Image Credit & Copyright: Lukas Moesch
Explanation: Have you ever seen an entire rainbow? From the ground, typically, only the top portion of a rainbow is visible because directions toward the ground have fewer raindrops. From the air, though, the entire 360-degree circle of a rainbow is more commonly visible. Pictured here, a full-circle rainbow was captured over the Lofoten Islands of Norway in September by a drone passing through a rain shower. An observer-dependent phenomenon primarily caused by the internal reflection of sunlight by raindrops, the rainbow has a full diameter of 84 degrees. The Sun is in the exact opposite direction from the rainbow's center. As a bonus, a second rainbow that was more faint and color-reversed was visible outside the first.

Top Bottom