The Picture Thread

StickyShisha2

very true. we also have a rule on this thread that all posts require a picture.
macaca_sticking_out_tongue_by_frankylie-d320v4m.jpg

Poor horse,stuck in a fence with his friends laughing at him. I get stuck in a fence at least once a week.
Yeah,sure it's fun for the first few hours....but then the bulls come. Big bulls. Well hung bulls. Bulls looking to do stuff, weird stuff, butt stuff. It was torture. At first.
2b3a0a61fec106dd698b150956012000_zps16de1358.jpg

ShipDit,
Are you sure? Because I saw on the history channel that the dinosaurs all left for their home planet after using extraterrestrial technology to stack some rocks in a big triangle shaped thing. They were supposed to stay longer but after Mankinds failure to put a nose on the Sphinks that didn't fall off all the time they bailed.
So with that,combined with the fact that birds (miniature dinosaurs bred for both spying and pooping on cars) are still here today proves that the dinos were here until The Great Pyamid got built (stacked) back in the early 1930's. But the continued presence of birds shows without any qestion that they will be back. Don't be afraid,that's just the sort of thing we created Godzilla for.
47682fb95f53082dd0f66a3a784399fe_zps6b18c0a8.jpg

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Are you sure? Because I saw on the history channel that the dinosaurs all left for their home planet after using extraterrestrial technology to stack some rocks in a big triangle shaped thing. They were supposed to stay longer but after Mankinds failure to put a nose on the Sphinks that didn't fall off all the time they bailed.
So with that,combined with the fact that birds (miniature dinosaurs bred for both spying and pooping on cars) are still here today proves that the dinos were here until The Great Pyamid got built (stacked) back in the early 1930's. But the continued presence of birds shows without any qestion that they will be back. Don't be afraid,that's just the sort of thing we created Godzilla for.

Now THAT is funny.

Mod note: This thread requires that each post have a picture. Rather than deleting your post, I thought I would help you out... motg ;)

pcscottish01.jpg

Sorry, mom! Thanks for helping me out. This pic seems appropriate:

facepalmlt.jpg

Love the owl,but the spider has me flashing back to all the times I shit myself due to the presence of a spider.
I was told I would out grow the fear of spiders,but to tell the truth they inspire at least 6 pants-shitting encounters a year.
Ok fine...it's more like 6 a week. 8 eyed 8 legged poisonous monsters. Did you know each spider contains the soul of a dead nazi?
It's true,I'm Jewish and wouldn't lie about something like that.

mod note: Quoting a post to qualify for a 'pic post' is cheating. Please post your own pic.

Top Bottom