• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Picture Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Curious if anyone else can, or can't see, & cycle through my pics 3 posts up directly? If not & you double click on pic, it should open in IG, no?
I can see them. I get 7 images including the one of the mask. And clicking on it DOES bring it up on IG.
And here's a photo, because we are supposed to... :nod:
space.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
As a fan of Star Trek and Star Wars (you can have both because they are so different, lol) I had to post this...couldn't decide here or the I saw the moon thread...anyways here it it is.
Star Trek debuted 54 years ago on Sept. 8, 1966. Fans of the television science fiction series Star Trek were saddened when the show’s final episode aired on June 3, 1969. It seemed like the end of a very short era, as the program had only been on the air for three seasons. But, the show and its influence continue.
In the documentary “NASA on the Edge of Forever: Science in Space,” host NASA astronaut Victor Glover states, “Science and Star Trek go hand-in-hand.” The film explores how for the past 50 years, Star Trek has influenced scientists, engineers, and even astronauts to reach beyond their potential. While the ISS doesn’t speed through the galaxy like the Starship Enterprise, much of the research conducted aboard the orbiting facility can make the fiction of Star Trek come a little closer to reality.
In this image, the then Dryden Flight Research Center (now Armstrong) hosted the Star Trek crew in 1976 for the rollout of Space Shuttle Enterprise posing with the cast is then NASA Administrator James Fletcher and show creator, Gene Roddenberry.
VHYO02r.png

xenafied.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tranquility

Top Bottom