The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Bathing rabbits isn't only totally unnecessary(barring when covered in something),but actually quite dangerous and IMAO should never be encouraged... Ps The people in the bus with the polar bear must have been absolutely shitting themselves...:o:lol:
^^^ :nod: I never bathed my rabbit - he groomed himself regularly anyway and was immaculately clean. I did brush him daily though and very occasionally used a rabbit friendly "perfume" to freshen him up a little -

There's wabbits in here? I though they were FauuuurrrFFFLavoidf "helpers . . .."
flaaaaaavored bath "sachets" . . . :ko:

bearev.jpg
+

Last edited:

YeeeBuddy

Throwback images of my animals, here is the white one fallowed by my very old black lab.

bodiem.jpg

qs1n.jpg

This is her at 14 yrs old dogs get grey just like the rest of us. !!!!!!! I'm out for the night i shouldn't be awake good night FC !@!@!@!@!@

arf777

No longer dogless
I'm an elderly Olde English Bulldog, but I still bark at the thunder. I keep thinking it's the biggest dog in the world invading my territory.

And for some reason I obsessively roll around in the snow, when its here (last week was wonderful). I don't know why I do it, it just feels so good. Any other dogs out there do the snow rolly-polly? My record is 45 minutes. Only 5 minutes at a time now that I'm 9.

Top Bottom