• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Space Kitty Goes Home
67bc95f7bcd4b3b42e112a58090eccd277064743b2a88c975114fd7814ee14bd.gif

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yup...she's out cold, sleeping after some exercise...her front feet just sticking up in the air like that (though she keeps appearing to "reach" for something in whatever she's dreaming) .🤣

Also, I need to lay down and she's taking half the damn bed!

Iccj1thx-SG2s0z-Ba-Qb-WHeg-thumb-2104.jpg

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
(I didn't take these pictures unfortunately)

They show the rather perfect camouflage of the baby European golden plover. They don't stay in the nest but they run around and hide in the moss!
Sounds dangerous for such tiny delicate creatures but rest assured: When they duck, they gone!

Vitolo

Vaporist
306268356-5751606634859516-7486145861845673638-n.jpg

I can't take her to the beach for a walk because it bothers you on your vacation, you don't allow me to rent a house if I have a dog, nor can I put it on urban public transport.
However, I can take her to the rubble to look for you after an earthquake, in the forest after you got lost in the mountain and you had no map or GPS; under the snow, because you did a forbidden off-piste; in the water, because despite the red flag, you went swimming when the posted signs said not to. You welcome her when you need her but not when it’s not convenient for you. After all….”it is just a dog”….
Think again people. Dogs are better than most humans, they’re kinder, more loyal, love unconditionally and they appreciate you no matter whether you deserve it or not.

Top Bottom