UXsBYN.jpg

:wave::wave:
UXsFOW.jpg

:uhh::uhh:
UXsg4P.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
My best friend.
Before he is on duty every morning he gets a quick brushing and gets his ears cleaned.
Extremely active German Shepherd Dogs do well to have regular ear cleaning, due to the wide open nature of their ears.
He doesn't like it, but he allows it.
While I am brushing him, you might see him look up at the ear medicine with the corner of his eye.

Last edited:

Bazinga

My best friend.
Before he is on duty every morning he gets a quick brushing and gets his ears cleaned.
Extremely active German Shepherd Dogs do well to have regular ear cleaning, due to the wide open nature of their ears.
He doesn't like it, but he allows it.
While I am brushing him, you might see him look up at the ear medicine with the corner of his eye.
That is one huggable dog !!!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Say hello to Lizzy, aka Mary-guana. Her original owner's name was Mary, but she hasn't seen that Mary in over 20 years. Name change was prompted by too many kids being in the picture...

I visited with her a couple of days ago where she lives in a very nice home on Long Island.
She is a Green Iguana, these days much of her green is gone, though she is greener on her underside.
She is 23 years old, far older than typical Iguanas live in the wild.
Her mom sings to her every morning.
She doesn't seem to like her kale anymore, preferring to share cat food from the cat's dish.

They say she is very docile and usually is slow moving (if at all!) but once in a while displays great speed when she goes after the cat!

Lizzy_20211118.jpg

Top Bottom