Vaporist
Madonna and Child X2
Two Mothers with their sons
257124830-291544932980601-4174239569026809106-n.jpg

254250716-222257160016548-7517720083976202878-n.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My best friend.
Before he is on duty every morning he gets a quick brushing and gets his ears cleaned.
Extremely active German Shepherd Dogs do well to have regular ear cleaning, due to the wide open nature of their ears.
He doesn't like it, but he allows it.
While I am brushing him, you might see him look up at the ear medicine with the corner of his eye.
good to see Dusty with his dignity restored (no more cone)!!!!!!! so glad he is doing well after his surgery and I'm sure the love you gave him aided in his recovery time:love:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Yesterday this little female kitten came to my house !
A member of my family pet now together with the canary. She is very - very beautiful with incredible eyes and behaves like a queen !
We are so happy !

20211126-114028.jpg

20211126-114032.jpg

20211126-114049.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS!!

My kitten used to sit and watch my parakeet for hours .... until he grew up and decided he was tired of just watching. We had to find a wall for the cage the cat couldn't climb to and had to get rid of the stand the cage was originally hung from. Up until we got the kitten the parakeet had full run of the house. We convinced ourselves they would get along since we started with a kitten. IMO the parakeet was the problem not the kitten because the parakeet would pester the kitten by doing things like dive bombing him. I'm sure the parakeet thought it was all in good fun and not done out of malice but the kitten became a cat and the parakeet had to be kept in the cage. Having to stay in the cage turned the parakeet's personality into a nasty, loud, destructive pain in the ass because he wasn't getting as much attention.

Occasionally we'd put the cat in another room and let the parakeet out. On one of those outings he perfectly pecked out just the eyes from a picture of Jesus that my mother in law had given to my wife. It freaked her out bad we gave the parakeet to my brother in law. Even though the parakeet was back to having free reign his personality remained nasty but my brother in law thought it was funny...especially when he had company over and it would dive bomb anyone who was bald or had significant hair loss.

Before the kitten arrived the parakeet would do things like give gentle kisses on command by landing on a shoulder, walking over and putting his beak on someone's lips. We taught it to do that with pot seeds held between the lips. My brother in law also had the same picture of Jesus and sure enough...just the eyes were removed. Eventually the parakeet was jailed again because the biting escalated. Definitely us humans fault.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hanging with the kids. They're hamming it up for the camera!
family.jpg

Frances really likes being around the dog!
Ezio the Conure is not joining family time, and has not in 60 days.
He went through a few hormonal phases over the years, and gets left alone for a few weeks to get over it.
This particular Pon far has gone on for 3 months now... and while I care for him daily, I must wear leather gloves....
I did not want to humiliate him by making video or taking pictures.
If his cage is left open, he will attack.
If he attacks, there is ALWAYS blood, and Uncle Vito must wear a half dozen band-aids for days!
Frances really likes being around the dog!
DSC07025.jpg

And he's very affectionate.
DSC07011.jpg

Top Bottom