The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah that baby platty is so cute!

My partner and I lost our dog to illness this past weekend. He was a good friend and companion who held out for 2 years even doctors gave him a couple months. It was hard to see his health decline so rapidly. We had to make a choice and it was one no lover of animals is ever happy to make.
The worst part? Because if covid-19, we couldn't be in the room with him to see him on his way. He was drugged and then carried away from us.

Sometimes I think I'm over the tears and then they come again. Like now. We love ya, Boonerat! Rest in peace, old man.

Mr. Me2

Yeah that baby platty is so cute!

My partner and I lost our dog to illness this past weekend. He was a good friend and companion who held out for 2 years even doctors gave him a couple months. It was hard to see his health decline so rapidly. We had to make a choice and it was one no lover of animals is ever happy to make.
The worst part? Because if covid-19, we couldn't be in the room with him to see him on his way. He was drugged and then carried away from us.

Sometimes I think I'm over the tears and then they come again. Like now. We love ya, Boonerat! Rest in peace, old man.
I’m so sorry for you and your partner @Diggy Smalls

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
743348a10ed642c7709f10c320aac60d5446ab56f0eedd9af04d079be20cb499.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Human beings love to change their look, whether it is a new set of clothes or a new hairdoo, or even more permanent changes like ink or piercings. But human are truly amateurs at this. Nature has blessed some creatures with a remarkable ability to dramatically change their appearance as a way to hide for safety or to obscure their attack. And Momma Nature has some skills. Witness the Octopus...
And the Cuttlefish...

Last edited:
Top Bottom