The Official FC Pets & Animals thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
slender-loris-1.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
As an inner city kid in trouble, I was sent to a reform school, where out of a couple hundred kids, I showed an affinity for animals and was allowed to work in the stable, and learned to ride, then to represent that school in Hunt, Show, and Open Jumper events at New York Equestrian venues.
This was my Horse, "Miss Canada" (I called her Candy).
Besides Stable Duty: Cleaning and "mucking" stalls (removing Horse Shit), Watering, Grooming, Exercising, and Feeding a dozen Horses,
I was given my first recognized responsibility for the care and bonding with this beautiful Mare.
I was at this institution for 4 years, during which I was her daily companion, and rider.
She taught me through her reactions to people around me, that animals can be trusted to advise us when someone has less than positive intentions!
14 year old city dweller Vito sitting proud on his new "charge".
We said goodbye when I was 18 years of age.
0.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Took my dog out in the kayak for the first time last week!
She was a bit terrified for the first 15 - 20 minutes. But once that faded she really began to enjoy herself.

She actually fell in about 100 feet from launch. I paused and gave her a few seconds to make sure that the new PFD (life jacket) kept her above water (which it did), and then I was able to haul her 60lb ass back into the boat by the handle on the back. After that, I wasn't very worried about her. I was proud of her :razz:

IMG-5426-2.jpg

r-AN2h6ks-Q2612g-UQeb3-j-A-thumb-290a.jpg

IMG-5451-2.jpg

IMG-5401.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom