Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Holy Sh!t, how cool is THAT (this)....?!:
❤️

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Holy Sh!t, how cool is THAT (this)....?!:
❤️
I mean it IS cool, but I was hoping for a Maya update! 🤫 I said nothing!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I mean it IS cool, but I was hoping for a Maya update! 🤫 I said nothing!
Ha! No, I keed (a lil), and did tell a couple of friends and my soon to be 19 yo daughter, mostly just to test her and see if she can actually really finally be capable of keeping a real secret (or doing as told, ftm.... EVER)....

I did find out that the reason for leaving so soon is that one of the baby mamas, the most recent one, and their kids, split cuz they didn't like it here.... and they obviously are in a bit of a "fight"... but they don't wanna come back. Ever. Soooooo 🤞🏻 he does the "right" thing... anyway, this is happening right now as we "speak"! I dropped by for another visit:
She's currently on my lap, swabbing my face with a fat wet tongue, making it hard to peck this... and it's like billion degrees out....! But who cares?!

Edit: if you notice, he's actually smoking a bowl in the vid and rn, and talking with baby mama (they are in CONSTANT communication)... I don't know how many times I tell him I don't burn... "communication breakdown".

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm kinda getting the impression a few of you here might not mind regular posts/updates about the ongoing "Maya" saga....? Well, no new news on what Coco (yes, that's his name, you don't have to guess what one of his current part-time career choices is either... :nod:😱) plans on doing as of yet...

Let's mix it up...: Here's a recent text exchange (the first bit was a couple days ago) with my daughter... a pic and short vid is at the end... Ty is her BF... enjoy!:
I love that I turned her on to Elliott Smith and she ADORES him now... maybe even more than me...! ❤️ 💕 💗

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
375546702-262232950090429-4550465522188326722-n.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nowhere near as fancy or ostentatious as a "bird-of-paradise", or from the suborder posted above, these are very common around here. So common, in fact (tho I do love 'em), they can be a tad annoying at times:
BOTW-Homepage-Thumbnail_Northern-Mockingbird.jpg

"John James Audubon was so in awe of this bird's singing ability, he wrote of the Northern Mockingbird in Birds of America, “There is probably no bird in the world that possesses all the musical qualifications of this king of song, who has derived all from Nature's self." From:

I Like Birds by Eels - featuring Birds from the Ottawa Valley Wild Bird Care Centre

I really do! But back to BEARS...:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom