• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

Well, idk..
After your post I had to go check my paypal transactions and I paid for a batch 2'er June 3 of '21.

But I'd assume the batches would have filled up much past 2 at least a year before that.

Hmm, maybe not all batch 2 orders were finalized at the same time? I paid in September 2020 for Nomad II No. 77. It's definitely batch 2.

Vaporware

Lately I think he’s been more focused on the Toads which are faster and easier to make, but at least Batch 3 of the Nomad IIs has been started and he hasn’t said that he’s discontinuing them. I wouldn’t give up on getting one, but I would also say if your place in line hasn’t come up yet it could still be a while.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I thought that nomad might have been the prettiest thing I'd ever seen, then seeing it with that crazy colorful sea life recycler my mind was totally blown (the octopus mouth, the cuttlefish joint!) Sorry that was just too distracting, salivating lol okay moving on...

Came here to post a little update on my OG Nomad 014, finally took it out again, after having the Toad, used my custom one of a kind blue Phineas stem with it and had some very nice sessions with the high heater despite the old button! Unlocking some very nice flavor as well for such an enjoyable experience, inspiring these new photos:
Nevertheless it is on its way to a great new home, I will miss it dearly, but know that @Razhumikin will give it even more love!!

Vaporware

I know some people want vaporizers that will rip their faces off, but… :freak:

Scared Get Off GIF by Arrow Video

…and you don’t want to know what they would do with that glass! :uhoh:

Save Them All Star Wars GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

flammy

Well I thought that nomad might have been the prettiest thing I'd ever seen, then seeing it with that crazy colorful sea life recycler my mind was totally blown (the octopus mouth, the cuttlefish joint!) Sorry that was just too distracting, salivating lol okay moving on...

Came here to post a little update on my OG Nomad 014, finally took it out again, after having the Toad, used my custom one of a kind blue Phineas stem with it and had some very nice sessions with the high heater despite the old button! Unlocking some very nice flavor as well for such an enjoyable experience, inspiring these new photos:
Nevertheless it is on its way to a great new home, I will miss it dearly, but know that @Razhumikin will give it even more love!!

Lucky dog. Congrats @Razhumikin!

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I'd love to see a Wipeout( PlayStation) themed Toad @Dan Morrison.
You could do a limited series of 5, one for each race team (Feisar!).
The Psygnosis designs for the game were definitely futurism, and at 27 years old (!!) MUST now qualify as 'retro-futurism'?
I'm thinking of those edo period scroll style re-imaginings of Ripley and the xenomorph. Can't remember the artists name for the life of me.
The 'vaporwave' Toads are just gobsmacking. They look like porcelain to me, I hope you do more with that finish.

I'm still completely in love with my Toad BTW, I love it almost as much as my Nomad I, almost.

seriousTone

The updates have been really interesting lately. It is crazy the amount of work that goes into every small part of this device.
Yeah it is crazy. Makes you really appreciate the craftsmanship and device even more.

And really makes you understand that even though they're expensive, for the amount of work that goes into each one and how long they take, Dan cannot be making that much money off them.

(sorry if that's a rude and annoying assumption on my part Dan)

Last edited:
Top Bottom