• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

mourningbell

Certified human
@mourningbell , If you're ever curious to test whether or not your heater is running cool because of dirty electrical contacts.... In a dark room, look down the stem hole at the heater, press the button and count how many seconds it takes for you to juuust barely see the heater start to glow a dim red. With the low, should be 10-15 seconds, depending on battery voltage.

It's so interesting to hear about the heater comparisons. The high continues to be my recommendation for the most versatile... but the low definitely still has its place as a slower extractor... which I think provides a unique experience among unregulated devices.

@Herbalist23 Great to know about the fury capsules and wpa adapter!
My low heater takes less than 10 seconds to glow red, definitely not a contact issue. I think I just have some thicc lungs or something. I use my Omnivap on the tightest draw constriction.

The low definitely has its place if you want to extend your session.

Are you guys on the OG high or the new one?
The new heater--I have the OG Nomad which I chose a low heater for originally, but ordered a high heater v2 some months back.

Seantagon

I got an email from him last week saying my spot is 6-12 month away depending on how many people cancel (which he says is normally about half from past experiences). Then about a month or so to customize/build/ship.

fangorn

ah, finally an idea of the time to wait ... maybe ... 😁
can i ask when you got on the list ??

fangorn,
Reactions: jds

Seantagon

ah, finally an idea of the time to wait ... maybe ... 😁
can i ask when you got on the list ??
One week ago today I got the email saying I was on the list. there are 350 on the waiting list. His First batch of 30 will take about 3 months. At that rate is closer to 2-3 years but I’m staying hopeful. 🤞

NOLOGO

One week ago today I got the email saying I was on the list. there are 350 on the waiting list. His First batch of 30 will take about 3 months. At that rate is closer to 2-3 years but I’m staying hopeful. 🤞
what do you mean by "first batch of 30 will take about 3 months." Are you talking about the Toad? Because as far as nomads go, Dan is in the middle of batch one of nomad IIs

Last edited:
NOLOGO,

Seantagon

what do you mean by "first batch of 30 will take about 3 months." Are you talking about the Toad? Because as far as nomads go, Dan is in the middle of batch one of nomad IIs
That’s what I got from his email last week. I’m assuming the batch he is in the middle of is the first batch of 30 (nomad 2)

Seantagon,

Aryeah

Vape Man
I was added to the list about 4 months ago. I just asked where I am on the list. I have received an email and sent back my specifications on my build, but am waiting to see if I am in the next build date or way into the future. I would love one sooner, but I am happy to wait until my name comes up.
Skill and craftsmanship takes time. I do wood working as a hobby, and know just how time intensive building items are if you are working by hand, with little machine work.

Aryeah,

seriousTone

Well he should be finishing up batch 1 pretty soon here and on to batch 2.

Hopefully the batches go faster and faster after this but who knows.

I'll tell you what, if you're not in batch 2 or only just got on the list within a couple months, sit back and relax because you have a long wait ahead of you. Might as well stop worrying because you aren't getting it anytime soon haha.

For perspective, I'm pretty sure he's been working on batch 1 for close to a year now. Give or take a few months. Sorry to Dan if I'm wrong on that.

EDIT Actually I may be wrong and it be longer..I had some email correspondence with Dan November of 2019 and he was going to be starting the first batch In 2020 but I'm not sure what month he actually did.

Again, just for perspective.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and he has it down to 3 months per batch, that'd be sick.

Last edited:
seriousTone,
Reactions: BrianTL

jbm

Well he should be finishing up batch 1 pretty soon here and on to batch 2.

Hopefully the batches go faster and faster after this but who knows.

I'll tell you what, if you're not in batch 2 or only just got on the list within a couple months, sit back and relax because you have a long wait ahead of you. Might as well stop worrying because you aren't getting it anytime soon haha.

For perspective, I'm pretty sure he's been working on batch 1 for close to a year now. Give or take a few months. Sorry to Dan if I'm wrong on that.

EDIT Actually I may be wrong and it be longer..I had some email correspondence with Dan November of 2019 and he was going to be starting the first batch In 2020 but I'm not sure what month he actually did.

Again, just for perspective.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and he has it down to 3 months per batch, that'd be sick.
I’m in batch 2. I got put on the waitlist in April 2019 and was offered a spot in batch 2 a year later in April 2020. This is not the device for you if you have problems with not getting instant gratification.

the_moma_dance

Lol…it’s defiantly going to be a wait. I ordered a Nomad 1 in February of 2019. I got transferred to the Nomad 2 list in November of 2019 and am #28….so I’m sitting at over 2.5 years of waiting! Just place your order and crack a beer. It’s going to be a minute but I’m still just as excited as when I placed my order!

Stonedbadger

Mr Dan looks like he's been busy working on the toad... hopefully Batch 2 hasn't been left behind...

Stonedbadger,

Seantagon

Lol…it’s defiantly going to be a wait. I ordered a Nomad 1 in February of 2019. I got transferred to the Nomad 2 list in November of 2019 and am #28….so I’m sitting at over 2.5 years of waiting! Just place your order and crack a beer. It’s going to be a minute but I’m still just as excited as when I placed my order!
Well done hanging tight! I will wait as well and with any luck I’ll get the Nomad III 🤣

Seantagon,

pjp-222

High,
have anybody experience with vtc6, lg hg2 or samsung 30q in nomad II? any other recommendations besides molicel (not avail by my supplier)?

pjp-222,

an0maly

High,
have anybody experience with vtc6, lg hg2 or samsung 30q in nomad II? any other recommendations besides molicel (not avail by my supplier)?
I'm waiting on my batch 3 Nomad 2, but have a bunch of VTC6 and HG2 that I use with other devices. Don't see any reason why they would not work well in the Nomad 2. They're what I plan to use with it.

Top Bottom