The Lotus Vaporizer

Stueylakes

Hi buddies,

I just noticed, under my ss screen, that the bottom plate was starting to heat up quite a bit and turn brown in one place. This corresponds to the blackest place on the top plate.

I was wondering if you had the same... and if I needed to change any parts...?

I think I damaged the heating plate during my first sessions... since then, my top plate no longer turns black when I heat with a lighter...

what are your experiences with this??
Thanks in advance !

(Ps: I benefited from the additional 10% discount... I resisted, so the item remained in my basket. I forgot to mention the code here, sorry! but customs didn't let me know forgotten, with 37CAD!
in short, I ordered the 12th at 7 p.m. for Vapman and I will receive my package tomorrow...)

Mine after heavy use does look like its starting to darken slightly, assuming when I was learning and by the burn on my unit I went a bit OTT rogue! Will not be happening now ive semi mastered the technique with my slightly better looking sister!

coolbreeze

Did anyone get shipping for their black friday deal yet?
For folks in the US who have not received shipping notices yet, I was told that
your order is on the way to our magazine in usa (We need to do this to avoid custom problems) and will go from there to your adress. I will update with the updated shipping code once I have it.
Shouldn't be long. I've had a couple issues with DHL (although when they actually delivered, it was incredibly fast) so hopefully this works better.

jbm

For folks in the US who have not received shipping notices yet, I was told that

Shouldn't be long. I've had a couple issues with DHL (although when they actually delivered, it was incredibly fast) so hopefully this works better.
I hope you’re right. The now or never thing is starting to sour me on these guys a little.

seriousTone

Guys its way nicer than the pics.....

No extra plates which is a shame and no conc pad. (FOUND EM!)

Still love it but dont want to use it ha ha!

Wow the blue is a lot darker and the wood a lot more purple than on the website, not sure I love the purple but still looks pretty fantastic, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

fangorn

yeah, I like the colors in real life a lot less than on the site...
It's beautiful, but less to my taste.
if I had known, I could have resisted 🤣

I think I will still find a few moments to use it.

the wpa ss screen is still bad! I hope I have some left that suit better!

fangorn

I can't complain, it goes really well with the wood and glass piece I'm using!

And I think that with less light we find the colors seen on the website. We see a lot less purple.

I like it. the fact that it looks different day and night!

Come on, I'm going back on my hasty judgment. I did well not to resist!

lapis

Good news: Got an email from VGoodiez that my Lotus will be shipping out via priority mail tomorrow! Overall a bit longer than direct shipment via UPS or DHL, but honestly not bad considering Vapman must’ve sent a bulk shipment of US BF Lotus bundles to VG who then had to process ‘em.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Good news: Got an email from VGoodiez that my Lotus will be shipping out via priority mail tomorrow! Overall a bit longer than direct shipment via UPS or DHL, but honestly not bad considering Vapman must’ve sent a bulk shipment of US BF Lotus bundles to VG who then had to process ‘em.
Ah! That explains it--I got a notice but it doesn't specify the order so I was running through my leaky memory like, "no, that was last week....and that was a month ago..." Thanks!

rizlafreak

two dog star
I can't complain, it goes really well with the wood and glass piece I'm using!

And I think that with less light we find the colors seen on the website. We see a lot less purple.

I like it. the fact that it looks different day and night!

Come on, I'm going back on my hasty judgment. I did well not to resist!

Where can one get this pipe? Awesome...

lapis

Woo, my lotus is set to arrive on Saturday...and the pipe I had made for it on Friday; I really hope the lotus fits in it. :bowdown:
If the pipe fits, you'll have to tell us all about it! I've actually been messaging with a pipe maker on Etsy to get my own made, he's down for it once I get my Lotus in-hand to measure the necessary dimensions (and will likely offer a pipe designed for 14mm WPAs as an option in his shop if it works well).

Although I spent all my vape equipment money on the Lotus and some china glass, so the pipe'll have to wait, sadly.

Top Bottom