The Lotus Vaporizer

jbm

I just checked at it still comes to exactly 126.10 on my end with the code NOWORNEVER
It’s not a huge amount, but I’m still irritated that being a loyal customer and buying it immediately to support this company costs more than sleeping on a “limited edition.” I’m certainly going to think twice before rushing to buy again.

Vahn84

Thats crazy, I havent even gotten a shipping notification yet. In addition to overpaying because i jumped on the new lotus quickly, this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.
as far as i understood shipments have been sent out yesterday...so you should have received the tracking code at least

Vahn84,

Weedaholic

It’s not a huge amount, but I’m still irritated that being a loyal customer and buying it immediately to support this company costs more than sleeping on a “limited edition.” I’m certainly going to think twice before rushing to buy again.
Yeah that happened me with the release of the lotus price dropped after i jumped on it and bought two.

Did anyone get shipping for their black friday deal yet?
Mine is on the way.last time i checked it was in france.

sedentree

UPS are quite an odd delivery company. The first line of my address is 24c. This morning I get a notification to say my item will be delivered in the morning, address is correct. Then this evening I get an email to say that the address is missing info. For some reason, it seems like the driver does a search on the entire address, their system has my house broken into flats but referred to as Floors rather than letters e.g. C. Because the parcel was addressed to C, and not Second Floor, the driver decided not to even attempt and marked it as having insufficient address details rather than going to the house (24) and looking at the door bells 🙄

lapis

I feel the same way, and I'm fairly certain I had the same experience with the kotibe Vapman bundle last black friday. I mean, ~$13 really isn't that big a deal since I was willing to pay full price, but it's annoying that we're penalized for jumping right in on a special deal on a limited edition bundle.

Did anyone get shipping for their black friday deal yet?
No shipping info here – I'm in the US, if it matters.
EDIT: Just checked on my last order, and it looks like I received shipment info directly from DHL, not from Vapman – so maybe we'll be receiving emails from UPS/DHL/whatever courier Vapman ships to your country with this time around?

fangorn

Hi buddies,

I just noticed, under my ss screen, that the bottom plate was starting to heat up quite a bit and turn brown in one place. This corresponds to the blackest place on the top plate.

I was wondering if you had the same... and if I needed to change any parts...?

I think I damaged the heating plate during my first sessions... since then, my top plate no longer turns black when I heat with a lighter...

what are your experiences with this??
Thanks in advance !

(Ps: I benefited from the additional 10% discount... I resisted, so the item remained in my basket. I forgot to mention the code here, sorry! but customs didn't let me know forgotten, with 37CAD!
in short, I ordered the 12th at 7 p.m. for Vapman and I will receive my package tomorrow...)

fangorn,

seriousTone

I'm very sorry to ask a similar question again, but could anyone tell me the diameter of the whole lotus cap?

seriousTone,
Top Bottom