The Lotus Vaporizer

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I start out the day with hubristic disdain that I don't need one of these lovely lotus (is the plural of lotus, lotus?) And as the day goes on my weaknesses grows and I start to talk myself into this purchase lol. I don't really like the blue, but that's an easy fix..... It doesn't help when they email me in German to remind me about my shopping basket.... Arrrgh lol .... Must.... Stay.... Strong! :ninja:

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I start out the day with hubristic disdain that I don't need one of these lovely lotus (is the plural of lotus, lotus?) And as the day goes on my weaknesses grows and I start to talk myself into this purchase lol. I don't really like the blue, but that's an easy fix..... It doesn't help when they email me in German to remind me about my shopping basket.... Arrrgh lol .... Must.... Stay.... Strong! :ninja:

no idea what you mean.

Ist dir etwas ins Auge gefallen?

Canna Chameleon,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Please get one...I want you to get one. Enjoy it. Cheers!

Dr. G,
Reactions: Cheebsy

seriousTone

Free US shipping working again on both sites--159 for Lotus and 170 for Vapman. Finally placed my order!
Damn, too bad there's like nothing to add to an order on the lotus site that's worth bumping up the price for the free shipping.

I wish they had nice cases for the Lotus and j hook like they do for the vapman; guess I'll have to 3d print one!

coolbreeze

Damn, too bad there's like nothing to add to an order on the lotus site that's worth bumping up the price for the free shipping.

I wish they had nice cases for the Lotus and j hook like they do for the vapman; guess I'll have to 3d print one!
@Duba's pouches are really nice, maybe he's got one it'll fit.

coolbreeze,

seriousTone

Could anybody tell me what the widest part of the WPA measures, that inserts into the female joint.

I'm searching up wooden pipes but most I'd be interested in the bowl diameter is around 22mm...

Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
N
Could anybody tell me what the widest part of the WPA measures?

I'm searching up wooden pipes but most I'd be interested in the bowl diameter is around 22mm...
not including the handle, the diameter of the main wpa body is 22mm, the bowl itself is 14mm outer diam

coolbreeze

Could anybody tell me what the widest part of the WPA measures?

it's 14mm at the top of the joint where the handle is.
IMG-6150.jpg

coolbreeze

Thanks a lot, so it's not tapered? Is the female joint usually tapered or is it the o ring in the WPA that's sealing it?
it is indeed a standdard taper. I'm not sure how to account for the o-rings, they add maybe a mm or so to the overall diameter but they also compress. In any case it's the top of the taper that's 14mm--and the bowl. It's the metal ring around the bowl above the handle that's 22mm, and it does not enter the bowl.

mixchu69

Hoping I can get someone to help with an order 1) Black Friday special 2) Vapman jet lighter 3)Cap-olive wood. When I checkout, the price increases about 20%
@vapman_official

mixchu69,
Reactions: Dr. G

seriousTone

There is another 10 percent off the lotus if you add the code NOWORNEVER which i couldn't ignore and pulled the trigger.

126.10 euro which i thought was a great deal.
Which seemed annoying that they'd do that to those who ordered right away, but it also looks like the price went from 119 euro to 145?

seriousTone,
Reactions: jbm

lapis

Which seemed annoying that they'd do that to those who ordered right away, but it also looks like the price went from 119 euro to 145?
It’s more expensive on the Lotus site than on the Vapman site, for some reason (€145 vs €120 or thereabouts).

I just asked about retroactively applying the 10% discount – figure it can’t hurt to ask!

Top Bottom