The Lotus Vaporizer

Datoneguy

mine is saying Wednesday as well. Question, out in California, is setting up no signature worth it or is keeping the signature requirement the way to go?

Asking because i had read earlier in the thread that some packages were sent back to shipper. Wasn’t sure if setting up no signature maybe caused that issue (or if maybe requiring a sig did).

Last edited:
Datoneguy,

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Is there a plan currently for getting replacement plates?
Certainly feel better about it now that they’re back in production, tho worst case, I had my loins fully girded to kludge some nickel sheet.

Instead it’s a waiting game for @vapman / @Max Jitter to build up stock and start combining shipping between their two excellent product lines. 😉

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Still in the honeymoon stage 😍
My new Lotus has been my main daily driver for the last month, since I received it.

I've really been enjoying putting bits of this brown temple-ball aged hash that I've been getting lately in the bowl with my regular flower late in the evening because it adds a lovely warm sedative effect.

Not sure how long this honeymoon will last, but I'm loving it right now 🥰

Datoneguy

Just received the Lotus. Excited to use it here soon.

I put a qtip in iso and then wiped off some of the excess iso before cleaning the Lotus. Wpa came out pretty clean overall, but lotus itself had a qtip or two of stuff that came off (machining probably). Don’t iso the wood obviously lol, but the metal screen and the area that connects to a wpa is worth wiping off.

Just a heads up for those that got one, clean the vape first before use, applies to any vape but thought i’d mention it’s worth doing with this one too.

Love the look of the Olive Wood btw, I like the more complex look it gives to the device vs my og Lotus that looked a little more plain imo. Different strokes for different folks, but im loving that change in aesthetics personally, device just looks a little more eye catching and complete. Now as for any taste change, idk yet but i never felt the lotus was ever too impacted by the wood in terms of taste anyways. Device just looks great overall. Excited to use it when taking a break from staring at it’s beauty, but i still got a few more hours of that to do before i actually hit it hahaha. Love that they revived this legend.

Last edited:

Razhumikin

Still in the honeymoon stage 😍
My new Lotus has been my main daily driver for the last month, since I received it.

I've really been enjoying putting bits of this brown temple-ball aged hash that I've been getting lately in the bowl with my regular flower late in the evening because it adds a lovely warm sedative effect.

Not sure how long this honeymoon will last, but I'm loving it right now 🥰
Yea ive been pretty much exclusively twaxxing with traditional hash in the lotus since I got it, just handles hash on flower so well. One of my top hash vapes for sure.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I fucking love seeing all the newfound love and adoration of the Lotus with this re-launch!
I have always been fiercely defendant of this vape and am so stoked it is available again.

Anyway, I came in to share something really special to me... I may have mentioned my UNICORN a few years ago but I don't think I ever shared a peak of this gem. If I recall correctly, this Mother of Pearl inlay is 1 of 2 ever produced. I have never seen its counterpart and not know if it is still in existence.

Enjoy the eye candy. Not For Sale.

coolbreeze

I fucking love seeing all the newfound love and adoration of the Lotus with this re-launch!
I have always been fiercely defendant of this vape and am so stoked it is available again.

Anyway, I came in to share something really special to me... I may have mentioned my UNICORN a few years ago but I don't think I ever shared a peak of this gem. If I recall correctly, this Mother of Pearl inlay is 1 of 2 ever produced. I have never seen its counterpart and not know if it is still in existence.

Enjoy the eye candy. Not For Sale.

That's incredible. Thanks for sharing it!

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I use mine every day since I've had it too. Last night was the first try with a little hash on flower and it was really lovely.

Does anyone know the size Allen key to use on the screws? I have a couple of very small Allen keys, 1.3mm fits but is not tight enough to turn without slipping, 1.5mm is too big. I don't have a 1.4 to hand. They are from a cheap set and I don't necessarily trust the marked size.

bankruptcy

Hi all, I've ordered a unit yesterday and I can't wait to try it! I ordered a jhook as well, seems like one of the best ways to use it, i think i'll get a wooden pipe of some sort in the future or perhaps the OG stem if they make a comeback.
However i think i'll be able to get only some hash for the next few weeks and i'm wondering if anyone knows a technique for using only hash with the lotus. Do i just put a little fluff of vapewool or similar? Does anyone use it with only hash? let me know!

bankruptcy,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I use mine every day since I've had it too. Last night was the first try with a little hash on flower and it was really lovely.

Does anyone know the size Allen key to use on the screws? I have a couple of very small Allen keys, 1.3mm fits but is not tight enough to turn without slipping, 1.5mm is too big. I don't have a 1.4 to hand. They are from a cheap set and I don't necessarily trust the marked size.
Welcome to American designed…. The correct Allen key is .05 SAE which is closest to your 1.3mm, but clearly not close enough.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Welcome to American designed…. The correct Allen key is .05 SAE which is closest to your 1.3mm, but clearly not close enough.
Thank you very much for that!

I'm sorry though, these are now being produced in Italy, they should be metric! :rant::brow:

It didn't even cross my mind it could have been metric so thanks for that... Now, what to do, get some tiny metric Allen screws, or an Allen key I'll only use for this vape! 🤪

4-Aces King-High

Hi all, I've ordered a unit yesterday and I can't wait to try it! I ordered a jhook as well, seems like one of the best ways to use it, i think i'll get a wooden pipe of some sort in the future or perhaps the OG stem if they make a comeback.
However i think i'll be able to get only some hash for the next few weeks and i'm wondering if anyone knows a technique for using only hash with the lotus. Do i just put a little fluff of vapewool or similar? Does anyone use it with only hash? let me know!
I have an elev8r j-hook just waiting on the Lotus- the shipper is a day late and should go through the VAS as well. haha

ondemander

As Lotus was closing I picked up another WPA and a package of screens. The screens were .5" or just under 13mm.
Can anyone confirm the screen size of the current Vapman iteration? Is it the same? Looking for quality replacements.

ondemander,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Does anyone know what screw size/thread was used on the back of the old lotus stems? I dug mine out but have been missing this for some time (and have it taped shut).

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom