The Lotus Vaporizer

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have to say that, other than the occasional daytime cartridge use when away from home, the Lotus has been my daily driver for the last couple weeks since I received it, and I've really come to love this vape. I quickly found I prefer using it dry with my Prophet (from cloud connoisseur), and I can get as small or large of a hit as I want. I wish I'd have gotten one of these a long time ago.

Now I would love to try an original stem.

I will say that this vape has me more tempted than ever to finally drop the coin on a PB207.
I've wanted one for years, but this might finally convince me to pay for one.
Anyone care to talk me out of it for something better for the Lotus?

Last edited:

simba

@weedanwine
I'd say the Vector Volt torch is bit more suited than the PB207, as I said above I think the minimum setting on the PB207 is slightly too big for the Lotus. The Vapman torch is well suited too.

I also think the Colibri Evo is better suited to the Lotus then the PB207, but it's quite expensive so wouldn't recommend over the others already mentioned.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I quickly found I prefer using it dry with my Prophet (from cloud connoisseur), and I can get as small or large of a hit as I want. I wish I'd have gotten one of these a long time ago.

Now I would love to try an original stem.
Yeah, the Prophet is my favorite piece with my lotus too. I find it's easier to dial in that with a j-hook or the original stem because I can easily see the vapor when I'm drawing. Like you said, once you get the hang of it, you can get anything you want out of the lotus. But on the prophet it is so satisfying and nearly effortless.

simba

@weedanwine
My favorite is the Honest lighter torch 1300C is also the cheapest, it was provided with the Lotus at the time.

Think this is the same lighter as the Vector Volt, I remember some old posts about the same lighter being rebranded.

@Zuhdj I find the PB207 only starts sputtering when flipped upside down when the tank is quite low.

The Dissim torch lighters are the best for using upside down given they're designed for that, but the tank capacity isn't amazing for their standard single flame torch, but it's nice to use.

coolbreeze

I've put my most recent Vapefind Lotus into service; it's a high-temp cap with a black ring:
IMG-1381.jpg

Works like a charm, just the same as the most recent standard versions and the Olive ones.

But I actually came to post a really fine piece of glass for the Lotus: the Texas Hot Glass Sherlock Shredder ($150USD). I just got this and among its talents is that it's perfect for both the Lotus and the Vapman. The can's about 4.5 inches tall and it's about 8.5" at the mouthpiece. The modular build lets you use whichever 14mm whip or mouthpiece gets the job done. It's got a 4-slit 'shredder' perc; it cools small vapes really well (handles bigger ones suprisingly well, too) and the flavor is amazing. Can't recommend it enough!

IMG-4915.jpg
This Lotus-loving glass is available for 1/3 off again:

seriousTone

If one of the many stem makers on here started making blackwood stems for the Lotus, I would absolutely have to buy one. (Both a stem and lotus)

fangorn

Nah, that's too easy for something I really don't need.

Hi @seriousTone
What does "something you don't need" mean?
if you're talking about the stem, I totally understand...!
but if you talk about the Lotus... it's not just another similar vaporizer... it's a unique and incredible vaping experience. and the ritual is just so cool...
I don't know if you already have one...
but if you don't have one, given your tastes, you should try 😁
sorry for the ad!! 😈

coolbreeze

I needed something small to protect my Lotus cap for travel, so my wife made it a sock:
IMG-5007.jpg
IMG-5008.jpg
IMG-5011.jpg

Apologies for the gore; I removed the stirrer because I needed a cap to fit my dewers. That toothpick will also stir other vapes carried along.

Last edited:

warren0728

i am really liking the lotus ... so much that i picked up an og lotus and stem to go with my new italian one!

i really like the stem ... it's heavier than i thought it would be (a good thing) and love how it sits so nicely on the table when not in use!

the og has a black ring holding the plate on which is kinda cool ... was that an option at some point? seller thinks it was purchased in 2015 but who knows ...

sorry for the crappy resolution ... my old iphone 8 doesn't cut it anymore ... waiting it out for the new 15's to come out ...

lotus-x2.jpg

coolbreeze

the og has a black ring holding the plate on which is kinda cool ... was that an option at some point? seller thinks it was purchased in 2015 but who knows
Great snag! From what I understand, those are the OG high-temp caps. Eventually they dropped the black and they became the standard Lotus. The Olive should essentially be the high-temp cap too.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Resent with DHL, removed manual, thought is whoever opened them saw the manual and declared it a vape.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
i am really liking the lotus ... so much that i picked up an og lotus and stem to go with my new italian one!

i really like the stem ... it's heavier than i thought it would be (a good thing) and love how it sits so nicely on the table when not in use!

the og has a black ring holding the plate on which is kinda cool ... was that an option at some point? seller thinks it was purchased in 2015 but who knows ...

sorry for the crappy resolution ... my old iphone 8 doesn't cut it anymore ... waiting it out for the new 15's to come out ...

lotus-x2.jpg
Hey…. That looks familiar!

Arawfish,
Top Bottom