The lab

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Damn, now every time I see the word, Toronto, I can't get the image of this guy outta my head:

7r8RjIs.jpg
FC=Fuck Crack!

mlo4sho

no, you were right...I was asking about the nogoo but couldn't remember the name. would the nogoo work well for flowers, or is that just stupid?
Work? Probably, but I wouldn't do it. It's too small and I fear it wouldn't create a good enough seal, though I have no evidence to base that claim on. With a JyAR, you're storing in glass with a more-or-less airtight seal, plus a larger container. They do use latex gaskets inside the outer container so that is something to keep in mind, although, I believe they recently switched from latex to something else, but I'm drawing a blank.

As far as Space Case vs JyARz. Yeah, that'd probably need its own thread. I haven't owned one of the SC storage containers so I'm really not going to comment. I do love my JyARz, though.

mlo4sho,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I like my c-vault, but I use a small multi-colored medicine container (in the bottom of my pic) to hold my ground herbs. I've been looking for something similar in size that doesn't smell. The jayrz are bigger than what I am used to, I think.

stickstones,
Reactions: mlo4sho

mlo4sho

I like my c-vault, but I use a small multi-colored medicine container (in the bottom of my pic) to hold my ground herbs. I've been looking for something similar in size that doesn't smell. The jayrz are bigger than what I am used to, I think.
Ah, I see your predicament. Are those individual containers (just different colors) or is that actually one multicolored container? If it's one container, it doesn't look much smaller than a JyAR, though I could be very wrong. A JyAR is almost exactly the size of an RX container. The 'normal' size one, not the longer extended ones. If that's too big then I fully understand what you are saying. I haven't found anything of comparable quality at a fraction of the size.

IJrAtmP.jpg

mlo4sho,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@mlo4sho what are the derby blades for? Shaving or vape-related? I only ask because all I use is Derby's in my straight and safety razors :)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Snappo

mlo4sho

@Quetzalcoatl

I actually just bought the wrong blades. I needed something to scrape concentrates and wanted to buy razor blades in bulk but apparently didn't look close enough at what I was buying. With that said they do get the job done and can be used in some tough to scrape areas because they're flexible but they're too small to be used as a main scraper.

cnZfnOj.jpg

chimpybits

Yup, me too. It's the only reason that I haven't purchased any yet.
Yep, me 3.

I also like my 2 small CVaults, but wanted something smaller than these and smaller than the JyAR. I buy grams and my daily use is .3 - .4 g so my CVaults are far too roomy. The JyAR is quite small, but I'd prefer half or a third the volume.

chimpybits,
Top Bottom