• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The lab

clouded vision

wMbb3XK.jpg

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'll give you a nickel if you can name eight vapes represented in the pic I posted...there's a ninth, but it's not released yet and you would never recognize its accessory in the pic.

stickstones,

clouded vision

solo, MFLB, ascent, PnP, HI, hot pod, VXC ( just the dry mouthpiece and ELBs) then the last one is a guess, is that the FV in the black bag

clouded vision,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
good work! the last is a home unit and has two accessories in the pic, plus a custom accessory. no fv in that pic

stickstones,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Edit: Picutre issues. I'll upload another one soon.

CentiZen,

djonkoman

mine doesn't really qualify as a lab, but that's good, I like vaping barefoot (since sandals aren't even allowed in the lab, I have to change into my shoes everytime)
but I could wear my labcoat, then it's still kind of a lab

djonkoman,

mlo4sho

Cool thread. Damn... you guys are so neat! This is my workstation. Wish I got as much work done as I do vaping :\

PAtraeF.jpg

Left side

yrpyJje.jpg

Middle

zn807bQ.jpg

Right side

BDUW6ki.jpg

Below desk

zRQsYb4.jpg

Below desk 2

eohUVIP.jpg

A typical day

osyldHA.jpg

The only thing that changes is the glass piece on the desk! (and more or less clutter)

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
nice pics! the beasts live below...

how would you compare the jayrz to the little green container you have?

stickstones,
Reactions: mlo4sho

mlo4sho

@stickstones

They're very nice for holding herbs (ground or nug - but they won't hold much nug - about 1 - 1.5g in my experience). The green container I believe you're referring to is just a NoGoo style container good for storing concentrates. So they're two different containers for two different purposes. But for keeping my fresh herbs in a container, either for storage or transportation reasons, I haven't found a better option than the JyARz. I was using RX containers (I use those for everything as you may tell) before and man what a difference. If you want the closest thing to carrying a mason jar around with you - the JyARz are great, imo.

edit: Just thinking back on this.... if you meant the large green case, sorry! That's just my eye glasses case :lol: Just thought I'd cover both ends since technically they're both green containers. As you can tell all of my personal stuff is right there with my vape stuff. And I do prefer the JyARz over those, I'd imagine ;)

Last edited:
mlo4sho,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
no, you were right...I was asking about the nogoo but couldn't remember the name. would the nogoo work well for flowers, or is that just stupid?

stickstones,
Reactions: mlo4sho

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Cool thread. Damn... you guys are so neat! This is my workstation. Wish I got as much work done as I do vaping :\

PAtraeF.jpg

Left side

yrpyJje.jpg

Middle

zn807bQ.jpg

Right side

BDUW6ki.jpg

Below desk

zRQsYb4.jpg

Below desk 2

eohUVIP.jpg

A typical day

osyldHA.jpg

The only thing that changes is the glass piece on the desk! (and more or less clutter)

The thing that gives me a chuckle (aside from you snooping around my lab :ninja:) is that TD calls itself America's Most Convenient Bank! :lmao:

(For those who don't know, TD stands for Toronto-Dominion, neither of which is particularly American.) Their colour is green though.

Top Bottom