• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The J-hook thread!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Something for the LADIES? :)

Description from site:
“The 'Saxobong' from 'Black Leaf' is a handpipe made of the highest quality borosilicate glass. Its shape reminds of a saxophone. The smoke is conveniently inhaled through the ergonomically shaped mouthpiece.”

Doesn’t remind me of a saxophone…..

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
came across this cute little guy, to bad he's a pipe but I did contact the vendor and he said I I ordered 50 he would make it with a joint at a cost of $20USD each. little out of my league to put a order like that together but maybe if enough of us contact him he will offer one with the joint on his own??? check it out

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
came across this cute little guy, to bad he's a pipe but I did contact the vendor and he said I I ordered 50 he would make it with a joint at a cost of $20USD each. little out of my league to put a order like that together but maybe if enough of us contact him he will offer one with the joint on his own??? check it out

Haha, saw that one before, that would be awesome if he made it with the standard joint, never thought of asking, because yeah they always need a quantity bulk order, oh well 50 is a lot to move

What would you call this? Just found it in a headshop here in England for 20 pounds.

Oh interesting, nice score, that would still be a water piece, but the design of it is as if a hydro tube married with a J hook, like using a U-turn adapter with a hydro tube, it is a handheld tree perc bubbler :tup:

Bad Dog

Haha, saw that one before, that would be awesome if he made it with the standard joint, never thought of asking, because yeah they always need a quantity bulk order, oh well 50 is a lot to move
I did mention I was posting it here to the vendor and told him he may hear from others perhaps even enough to make it worth his while to consider for a upcoming order, I'm not holding my breath but you never know and the list price isn't bad for a nice piece like that I think. but yeah 50 is beyond my means already and he ships ups or dhl so I would have to pay VAT, not worth it by a country mile! but the listing is epacket and free so I might pick one up and see if I can grind it myself, gonna ask the vendor dimensions to try and get a idea. but I will say it don't cost nothing to message the vendor and make the request, they hear we want something with a joint they will probably offer it because they want to make money don't they, see a need fill a need, if they don't know there is money to be made with something that they can sell why would they try, but if they know why wouldn't they want to make more sales:2c:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I added an angled dry ash catcher to a basic Jhook and I liked it so much I put the water piece away.
This is a combo I have always enjoyed, tho I use it wet.
Honey-AC-and-hook-Small.jpg

Bad Dog

yes @Grass Yes its a daunting task for anyone let alone a bunch of stoners lol I'd go in for 2-3 and maybe sell a couple of them on the Canadian ent exchange to some fellow Canadians ...... while it still up

Notacaveman

Oh interesting, nice score, that would still be a water piece, but the design of it is as if a hydro tube married with a J hook, like using a U-turn adapter with a hydro tube, it is a handheld tree perc bubbler :tup:
Thanks for the info! Clueless about glass tbh so nice to know what it's called. It's alright, pretty annoying with water, can't find a good way to stand it up.

Bought it on a whim from a brick and mortar head shop, first time I've been to one in ages. They were selling fake dynavaps for something like 60 pounds! Mentioned that it didn't look legitimate to the guy but I don't think he knew what it was honestly.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If you are looking for folks to join a group order: ✋ (That's me raising my hand.) Although organizing 50 people and shipping them all out to members sounds like a daunting ordeal.

Haha no, I thought the goal was just to message the seller, to encourage them to offer them for sale singularly on their own, because no I am not interested in more than one myself or buying for (many) others lol

Bad Dog

I've been working on this for my hook

coolbreeze

What would you call this? Just found it in a headshop here in England for 20 pounds.
Wow. I had something very much like this back in the early 80s: it had a bowl rather than a joint and it was a series of tubes mounted in a rubber stopper with like 3 different gooves so that it worked like the one above, I think, and looked like it, but came completely apart for cleaning. I think the perc was much simpler. It was so frikkin cool.

Notacaveman

Wow. I had something very much like this back in the early 80s: it had a bowl rather than a joint and it was a series of tubes mounted in a rubber stopper with like 3 different gooves so that it worked like the one above, I think, and looked like it, but came completely apart for cleaning. I think the perc was much simpler. It was so frikkin cool.
That's cool man! I'd love something that comes apart like that, and a simpler less fragile perc sounds ideal. I must've walked past this piece in the window over 100 times, always thought it looked pretty nifty. Finally cracked and I actually really love the form factor and use it all the time now, but it does have issues, with the smallest amount of water possible to cover the perc it spits right out of the mouthpiece and it is hard to put down without spilling.

coolbreeze

That's cool man! I'd love something that comes apart like that, and a simpler less fragile perc sounds ideal. I must've walked past this piece in the window over 100 times, always thought it looked pretty nifty. Finally cracked and I actually really love the form factor and use it all the time now, but it does have issues, with the smallest amount of water possible to cover the perc it spits right out of the mouthpiece and it is hard to put down without spilling.
Y'know, I just came across something that looked very much like these but made out of glass and silicone with a joint/slider. I think it was an online headshop that had lots of cheap glass. It looked like it might come apart for cleaning as well, but to be honest I really just noted it and moved on, so I'm not even sure of the shop.

Anyhow, yeah, it is a cool looking pipe! I can see why you grabbed it; the all-glass is clean looking and the blue is sweet. I think mine had similar setting-down issues, too. I eventually broke one of the glass pieces, so it's sitting in a box in my buddy's basement back in the hometown. I have a little printed pocket bubbler that is pretty spill-proof, maybe someone has made one of these spill-proof, too.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

man those spiky right angle lumin hooks are pretty banging :cool: took a hit a 6 with my tinymight and didn't feel a thing??? thought maybe my grip slipped off the button till I blew a big cloud lol jumped to 10 and barely felt a slight tickle:o. I'm very pleased with only a couple minor complaints, I wish a one handed grip with my tinymight and hook was a bit more comfortable but I think its more I'm not use to it yet than it being bad but since the vape is so much closer to me than with my Sherlock type the light from the tinymight is a bit in my eyes so I think if I want to use this hook more often I'll have to put it in stealth mode :borg: neither complaint is about the function which is great!

Top Bottom