• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The J-hook thread!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Not really a J-hook,but is similar shape,also looks awesome.It is from the Black leaf higher end series .https://blackleaf.de/black-leaf-kaennchen-glaspfeife-991838-1
black-leaf-kannchen-glaspfeife.jpg

That's basically a j-hook. I kinda like it :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Gotta say that is A LOT of j-hook. A very tempting way to use glass with no water. I think that tight bend and the (apparently) thick glass will help to significantly cool the vapor.

I know the link is somewhere but I can't find it. A little help?

Ramahs

Gotta say that is A LOT of j-hook. A very tempting way to use glass with no water. I think that tight bend and the (apparently) thick glass will help to significantly cool the vapor.

I know the link is somewhere but I can't find it. A little help?

I’m also ordering a custom-made 16” j-hook this weekend. Can’t wait for that one to come in. I will be reporting on it.

Yes, it cools quite well. Here’s the link. Looks like they’ve went out of stock since I ordered. Hopefully they will have more soon:

https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ws-connector-mouthpiece-for-precoolers.html

Jgott56

What's up (J) hookers!

Has anyone found any kind of stand or holder that would safely hold your average j hook upright?

Sometimes I fill mine with water and having somewhere to sit it would be very nice. Thanks!

420gatorman

No worries man glad I could help out. I posted those pics a month or so ago so not exactly easiest thing to find. Yea I got that J-hook for $25 from colie glass and it has turned into my most useful piece of glass. I also like to put it into the freezer and just use a gong stem with my solo directly into the cool J-hook.
Hey where did you get the j hook at? It's colie glass? I can't find it online. Thanks

420gatorman,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

420gatorman

Dhgate has them ?
Maybe it’s da sunshine store?

$20 2 my door 4 of them 18mm opening?
CANNABIS loves it!
photo.php

This is my old one, I'm trying to get the same.
I like that the mouth piece is curved up just enough to see the bowl your lighting and not to long and tall to fit in the same size case in the picture. Thanks

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Are there any wooden j-hooks? Would look for some kind of infragible/solid j-hook for not-at-home use. It should fit a standard 14 or 18mm cut. Couldn't find anything like that.

Perfect would be a wooden j-hook with a glass inlay for the air path, similar to the Tubo Stems lamart is offering, or Alans stems for the Lil' Bud.

Alex3oe,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Anybody know of any male j hooks that are relatively cheap. I had seen cheap spoon type pipes with male connections too but dont know what to search. Also does anyone know if any heaver female ones?

SquanchKava

I love using my Lotus with a J-hook. Does anyone know of Sherlock style dry pipe or Sherlock bubbler pipe with a 14mm or 18mm joint? I know they are made for combusters but it would be so awesome to pop a Lotus or Dynavap into a colorful Sherlock style pipe. Like this pic but with a 14 or 18mm joint. Grandalf length would be awesome. Saxophone shaped Sherlocks seem like they would be awesome for working a Lotus because you could look down for flame control. I just love the looks of Sherlock pipes.

media-2a37556a-9136-4df7-ae7c-2d27eb5f2bb9-1024x1024.png

Last edited:

StringTheorista

Are there any wooden j-hooks? Would look for some kind of infragible/solid j-hook for not-at-home use. It should fit a standard 14 or 18mm cut. Couldn't find anything like that.

Perfect would be a wooden j-hook with a glass inlay for the air path, similar to the Tubo Stems lamart is offering, or Alans stems for the Lil' Bud.
I keep suggesting to dangle bongs that they do a Gandalf-length “Ti Cobb” because I think it would be amazing with the lotus. So far crickets (like not even a reply to emails).
https://dangle-supply.myshopify.com/products/ti-cobb

PS: I bought a “wizard stix “ from dangle.it fits the lotus wpa, but not securely because the bowl shape tapers at the inside bottom. It does work, using an EpicVape silicone sleeve as an external crutch.

2-D6-FBD1-B-2-E41-4-E71-BFA0-3-C1-B469-D738-C.jpg

Last edited:

Ramahs

I love using my Lotus with a J-hook. Does anyone know of Sherlock style dry pipe or Sherlock bubbler pipe with a 14mm or 18mm joint? I know they are made for combusters but it would be so awesome to pop a Lotus or Dynavap into a colorful Sherlock style pipe. Like this pic but with a 14 or 18mm joint. Grandalf length would be awesome. Saxophone shaped Sherlocks seem like they would be awesome for working a Lotus because you could look down for flame control. I just love the looks of Sherlock pipes.

media-2a37556a-9136-4df7-ae7c-2d27eb5f2bb9-1024x1024.png

@jeffgreenglass, over on IG, makes really nice ones.
I mean, worth saving up over some period of time for kind of nice.

I've been wanting one for a while.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-20-at-8-48-57-PM.png

Last edited:

boon

@Aezhenn make something like that

Hello good people!

Here's some pics from a prototype in boxwood I have done:

20190424-153322.jpg

20190424-153638.jpg

It could be a VC stem, with a removable glass tube for the air path...

20190424-153236.jpg

Or it could be a VC pipe (perfect to use with a induction heater)
20190424-153145.jpg

There's a small stainless steel ring on the top of the stem and of the pipe to fit the vc tip easily.

And you can follow me now on IG , under the "aezhennwood" name!

@Ed's TnT Much love to you too, brother, it's only the beginning!

Top Bottom