The J-hook thread!

LordOfTheVapes

Again, tho not exactly a Sherlock or J-hook, per se, but still along the same lines... anyone grab one to checkout? Looks pretty cool to me... If they have a clear one available, I may snag one on sale someday

I saw the one @coolbreeze has which is gorgeous and immediately reached out to find out where to get it lol... I emailed aqualab to inquire about restock and got a response stating a few weeks.

LordOfTheVapes

The stem alone would be pretty useful in my collection, if it's 18mm. That's a really neat idea. If he added a male joint straight below the bowl you could stick it in a glass stand for desktop mode.
Only 14mm :<

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Kinda liking the modularity of this goofy little sherlock-y dry pipe kit thingy:
choofswhitepipe-2.png

choofsgreenpipe-5.png

Not terrible for $40:

They're around on DHgate, too

Wish I could find a clear one....

Last edited:

LordOfTheVapes

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Today's offering, for your approval only...👀:

eb90dd174cda23bb37aa0559514ce8cf13949375.jpg

749de509e482c981740a8f04ccc144d38137cbc3.jpg

:peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Woah, did you guys catch these too? Might be among the best looking j-hooks I've seen to date! Too bad the dang shipping's like $50...:cuss::

a1ae74661724932de4e8b034d97b666955a8ae74.jpg

cd54bb6e9d16edfece49d4dec41dab157310a0d0.jpg

There's one 19mm left, someone here should grab it quick... Snooze ya lose!

Last edited:

badbee

Since this thread has veered a little bit into j-hook adjacent glass I thought I would mention a good deal I found. There is a wholesale site for cannabis suppliers called thesupplyjoint that has some of the small Grav bubblers at very good prices. It looks like they are unloading them at cost, or close to it. I picked up a Spherical Pocket Bubbler for $22, half the normal price. I have no experience with the sites reliability but it seems OK.

I'll use the pocket bubbler like a sherlock until I find exactly what I'm looking for. It will be great with Vapcaps if nothing else.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Again, tho not exactly a Sherlock or J-hook, per se, but still along the same lines... anyone grab one to checkout? Looks pretty cool to me... If they have a clear one available, I may snag one on sale someday:
HMKGlass14mmMillieDabRigs_8.jpg

Made in Canada...! 🇨🇦

:sherlock::peace:

Can i just say HMK is a legend and a gent. Cant recommend supporting good artists enough 👏👏👏

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
May be worth DMing the artist directly. In the comments on his IG he mentioned doing 14mm but not yet having tried an 18mm version. Also I imagine less complex colorwaves would be cheaper to produce.

Yep, they're on sale for $225 here (25% off):

Edit: $200 here, headier ones are $240:

Last edited:

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
Yep, they're on sale for $225 here (25% off):

Edit: $200 here, headier ones are $240:
so...tempted...

*edit. I have the self control of a kid left alone with cake. @Bologna, thanks for the additional searches (and links) to make this purchase palatable. I blame this years additional acquisitions on the palindrome 42024!

Last edited:
Top Bottom