Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
Hey guys, I just picked up my inhalater! Almost immediatly I decided to remove the silver sticker which has the name on it... it's just too conspicuous.

Very curious to see a picture of the Inhalater with the decal removed...

Here is a link to an Inhalater INH004 Vaporizer Maintenance Guide that was passed on to me by Kaptan. It's kinda tough/impossible to find this info by browsing on the Inhalater website, as I'm sure you all know by now, their website is kinda sketchy at best..

And many thanks for the mentions of those who have purchased their device through my store!

Sincerely,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,
Reactions: vape4life

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the link, heres what my unit looks like. The sticker came off nice and easy and I don't think it would be hard to get it back on if I wanted to

5b43h0.jpg

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah I prefer it... if your careful taking the label off I think you will be fine putting it back on if you decide you wanted to.

I have the new version with 1-9 and MAX. I set mine to MAX as well. The clouds were thinner then my Solo with the Water Pipe Adapter from PlanetVape. I will have to try again tonight.

Did you end up trying it again? I am quite pleased by the performance of the inhalater hooked up to a bubbler.

CentiZen,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I think maybe it has to do with me using my larger water pipes. I talked to them about the method of heating. They did confirm that it is a mix of Conduction and Convection. I think in the beginning I get the thicker vapor from the conduction and then it thins out some from and turns in to more convection based vapor. I only did it one other time, and I had similar results. I need to try my DG Mini Can and also some other pieces. I think I will have more success in a smaller piece. I think the 18in piece was maybe too much.

How hard was it to take off the label? Did it leave any residue?

I like the way that looks. If you want you can take off the little strips of metal sticker in between each one of the rubber ridges.

Slightly Medicated,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
The label leaves no residue and stays quite sticky. I've stuck mine underneath the top of my box.

I also just removed the little stickers, and it looks even better:
jzehy.jpg

JoeKickass

Hey guys, I just picked up my inhalater! Almost immediatly I decided to remove the silver sticker which has the name on it... it's just too conspicuous. Other than that, me likey!

Do you think you can take a picture of it without the sticker? Pretty please :)

Edit: Ahahaha I missed so many posts on the next page, thanks!

JoeKickass,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I think I have found a solution to my only real gripe with this unit... the dial and how easy it is to turn it. I bought some hair elastics, the kind that are just really tiny rubber bands and put a few under the dial. Now there is a pretty good level of resistance on the dial. It took me a few tries to get the postitoning right but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
looks like you need a new sig centizen, almost time to add a inhalater in there?

I think he got rid of his Herbal Air as well... so he is indeed in need of a new signature image. Also I was listing to spotify and that artist/album came up in my rotation. I had no idea what it was until I heard the album come up and saw the album cover.

Slightly Medicated,
Well, I posted earlier that my Inhalater did not work anymore, but it made a miraculous comeback yesterday. The taste is fantastic (appeared to be the material I was using), I took off the sticker (looks a million times better), and I am interested in trying CentiZen's fix to the dial on the bottom (it really is a nuisance when vaping with anyone else). All-in-all, this vape is actually REALLY good. I hope that all of the cons that were listed have an easy fix. I'll post back if/when I try CentiZen's fix for the dial. I had an idea, but the rubber bands sound much easier.
Also, I've just been carrying mine in the box it came in, but I definitely want to find another carrying case for it. Has anyone found something that fits it? Has anyone tried any of these?
http://www.gotvape.com/vaporizer/vaporizer-accessories/peace-pouch-vape-kit-carrying-case.html
http://www.gotvape.com/vaporizer/vaporizer-accessories/peace-pouch-vape-pack-carrying-case.html
I've also seen something called vapecase that looks pretty neat. I just don't want to carry around the box anymore. Looks way too sketchy.
http://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Solo-Vape-Case-p/vapecasearizersolo.htm

MediocreBadGuy23,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah I just carry it free with a capsul loaded in it... gets me where I need to be.

Hell, this thing has saved my ass already today... I medicate for severe nausea and as of yet undiagnosed stomach condition... usually I have to use my herbalaire when I am sick because the act of drawing several stems off of the arizer or launch box actually makes me sick to my stomach in and of itself... so I usually rig up the HA with a whip and the pump so I don't have to do any inhaling. But the inhalater puts out so much vapor with a good draw speed I was able to get two capsules in me in one 6 minute session and it got me medicated fast enough I didn't need to worry about the extra "tremors" I get when I'm drawing. It was much better than groggily rolling around my bedroom floor trying to gather all the parts for the herbalaire while not throwing up...

I think you and I are going to be good, good friends, Mr. Inhalater.

And you guys are right, signatures in line for an update. I might wait a little longer to see if the HA gets sold or not so I can kill two birds with one stone though. Oh well; got the .psd so it won't be difficult either way haha

Kaptan

Yeah I just carry it free with a capsul loaded in it... gets me where I need to be.

Hell, this thing has saved my ass already today... I medicate for severe nausea and as of yet undiagnosed stomach condition... usually I have to use my herbalaire when I am sick because the act of drawing several stems off of the arizer or launch box actually makes me sick to my stomach in and of itself... so I usually rig up the HA with a whip and the pump so I don't have to do any inhaling. But the inhalater puts out so much vapor with a good draw speed I was able to get two capsules in me in one 6 minute session and it got me medicated fast enough I didn't need to worry about the extra "tremors" I get when I'm drawing. It was much better than groggily rolling around my bedroom floor trying to gather all the parts for the herbalaire while not throwing up...

I think you and I are going to be good, good friends, Mr. Inhalater.

And you guys are right, signatures in line for an update. I might wait a little longer to see if the HA gets sold or not so I can kill two birds with one stone though. Oh well; got the .psd so it won't be difficult either way haha
Does your Inhalater auto off after 6 or 8 minutes?
When I timed mine, it was 8 minutes. Were those 2 capsules half full? I don't think I could finish 2 full capsules in one 6 minute session.

Kaptan,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Let's just say I wasn't sparing the horses... lol

I'm pretty sure it's a six minute timeout on mine but I'll give it a go and see.

. Also I was listing to spotify and that artist/album came up in my rotation. I had no idea what it was until I heard the album come up and saw the album cover.

I'm interested; what were you listening to on spotify to bring you over to Dream Theater? Must have been something prog rock/art metal or something like that. Either way I freaking love that band... I'm torn between a couple of albums for being their best but that album cover... I could just stare at it for hours. Same with X-Japan's Art of Life cover, it's just so mesmerizing.

Anyone who's curious though, it's Dream Theater album Scenes from a Memory, and it is one of the greatest prog albums ever made.

CentiZen,

vape4life

Banned for life
I might wait a little longer to see if the HA gets sold or not so I can kill two birds with one stone though.

I think you meant getting two birds stoned at once ;-)

But that's awesome how much you're digging this badboy...pretty reasonably priced.

vape4life,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
I just got all my thermovape t1 hv darts, revolutions, lv evo and sv evo ready to sell because I'm hoping this will make me less dependent on a hundred batteries charging for one bowl and then going back in the charger I think i'm going to like this charger set up. Can it be used while charging or no? after some use lets see if it takes the place of my solo!

kushcabbage,
Reactions: ru_frothi

Kaptan

I had a TV t1 as well, but sold that to partially fund the Inhalater purchase. I couldn't be more happy with my decision. The Inhalater is much easier to use, slightly larger in size, and seems to medicate much quicker.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
excellent, so already better in the solo field as I don't need an extra cord to use while charging. I assume the 6 or 8 minute auto off is in effect while using and charging? Also one more question hoe tightly does the bowl fit into the chamber? and is all but a good packing on the end enough so herbs don't fall through or is an extra screen recommended? cheers thanks!

kushcabbage,
Top Bottom