Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Aw come on Stu, little vapor-resin just adds some character!

I was going to wait for SM's review but since I am an impatient bastard I've pulled the trigger already. Thanks Brafo for such a great comparison; and thanks Taylor at OtherSide for being such a great retailer (seriously, this guy was online at 10 PM on a Saturday to answer my questions)

CentiZen,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am still waiting on the package... :rant:

It might come tonight, but it is more likely that it will be delayed till Monday's deliveries.

Slightly Medicated,

2clicker

Observer
cant wait to see more.

Brafo... can smaller amounts be used? say you just want 5 or 6 good pulls. can you load up a less amount and just get less hits? could the screen location be adjusted to allow for smaller amounts?

thanks!

2clicker,

Brafo

Vape God
cant wait to see more.

Brafo... can smaller amounts be used? say you just want 5 or 6 good pulls. can you load up a less amount and just get less hits? could the screen location be adjusted to allow for smaller amounts?

thanks!

@ a 7

2clicker... the device is on a 6 min timer from time of first turning on device. the amount you use is going to determine how you feel after those 6 minutes.

The screen is not effective if it is not fully inserted to the capsule. (can flip)
- do not see why you couldn't use a second screen but not necessary.

With modification to the capsule - I am not that brave.
- may cause internal issuses

No Problem!

Brafo,

2clicker

Observer
the device is on a 6 min timer from time of first turning on device. the amount you use is going to determine how you feel after those 6 minutes.

how long after the 6 min timeout can you start her back up?

2clicker,

Brafo

Vape God
how long after the 6 min timeout can you start her back up?

good question.
you can flip to off really fast then back to your target temp, doing this resets the timer
this is useful when wanting to vape you herb more than six minutes and for if you have a capsule ready and you do not want to wait for initial heat up time

Brafo,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
No its much bigger. Around the size of the persei

CentiZen,

Kaptan

I am still waiting on the package... :rant:

It might come tonight, but it is more likely that it will be delayed till Monday's deliveries.

Did it arrive today? I'm so ready to pull the trigger on this, but want to hear your comparison between this and the Pax.

Kaptan,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just got my package in the mail. I am going to toss it on the charger and then give it a spin soon.

First thing I noticed that is different then my expectations. The capsules that you use to load the plant material are flimsy. I thought they would be stiffer like a hard plastic. The Polymide is basically the same stuff they use in circuit boards. I thought it would be built up more and stiffer. It is about a thick and flexible as the stuff you would find in your computer:

specialty_polyimide_large.jpg

That is neither good or bad. I was just different then I expected.

The metallic finish on the cover of the device looks to be some sort of sticker. You can see the seam where the sticker meets up with itself. I don't know what it looks like under the sticker. I thought it would actually be brushed aluminum but it is just a sticker. The cap is aluminum.

We shall see how it preforms.

Kaptan

I just got my package in the mail. I am going to toss it on the charger and then give it a spin soon.

First thing I noticed that is different then my expectations. The capsules that you use to load the plant material are flimsy. I thought they would be stiffer like a hard plastic. The Polymide is basically the same stuff they use in circuit boards. I thought it would be built up more and stiffer. It is about a thick and flexible as the stuff you would find in your computer:

specialty_polyimide_large.jpg

That is neither good or bad. I was just different then I expected.

The metallic finish on the cover of the device looks to be some sort of sticker. You can see the seam where the sticker meets up with itself. I don't know what it looks like under the sticker. I thought it would actually be brushed aluminum but it is just a sticker. The cap is aluminum.

We shall see how it preforms.
SliM, here's what was stated earlier in he thread regarding the body:
- Despite that fact that the unit appears to be totally metal, it is actually aluminum on the end pieces. Most of the body of the vaporizer is plastic, covered with a faux, brushed stainless steel decal wrap. The decal looks really good, but it would have been nice to actually have a metal body throughout, as it appears to be in pictures.

Kaptan,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Their basic video below, these folks sound French (Canadian)! :)

These folks sound more like knuckleheads to me: The narrator delivers a lecture on vaporisation, sounding like he's addressing a class of 5-year olds with learning difficulties.

He shows nothing and says nothing about the product; and the amateurish website doesn't inspire confidence.

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Kaptan

SliM, I have my mouse hovering over 'add to cart' waiting for your review. VAS has set in.

Kaptan,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have not had a chance to test it yet. It needed to charge overnight. Basically from empty it takes 6 hours to charge. Keep in mind I will not recommend a product until I have tried it for a couple weeks. Today though I should get a chance to use it. I will report back my experience. I might even have an opportunity to make a video... but I am not sure yet. I am trying to balance a couple activities at the current moment. It depends on if I finish up enough of this other work I am doing.

Slightly Medicated,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
These folks sound more like knuckleheads to me: The narrator delivers a lecture on vaporisation, sounding like he's addressing a class of 5-year olds with learning difficulties.

He shows nothing and says nothing about the product; and the amateurish website doesn't inspire confidence.
Keep in mind these guys are french, so English is not their first language. He's obviously reading off of the paper which is why he is speaking slowly. Also that video is not for this unit, it's for their last one.

Your right about the site though, that's for sure

CentiZen,
Reactions: Jurassic

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Keep in mind these guys are french, so English is not their first language. He's obviously reading off of the paper which is why he is speaking slowly. Also that video is not for this unit, it's for their last one.

Mea culpa, how impolite of me! I should have given these guys credit for speaking English much better than my laughable attempts to speak French!

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Reactions: Jurassic

vape4life

Banned for life
Wow, surprised there isn't more hype for this, and I see them on ebay now. This looks amazing!

vape4life,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am about to test mine for the first time tonight. I will get back to you after I have. I am hoping to film it. I find filming the first (or one of the first) session gives people a good idea of my true initial impressions.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: JoeKickass

vape4life

Banned for life
SliM, once again you are stepping it up! lol First the pax and this this, can't wait for the comparison.

vape4life,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I am about to test mine for the first time tonight. I will get back to you after I have. I am hoping to film it. I find filming the first (or one of the first) session gives people a good idea of my true initial impressions.
It's a double-edged sword really. I tried it once with my "out of the box" review of the Vapo 2. I hate the review I did because I didn't fully get to know it first. I wanted to give first impressions, but my naivete really skewed what my current opinion of the product is.
:peace:

Stu,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Well I don't consider them reviews as much as documenting my initial use. It is interesting on previous videos I never say review, and in some of the PAX video comments people say nice Review. Always considered them more of an overview rather then review. I think I will start my saying "This is not a review. I am just documenting my first impressions. First impressions can change... please wait for my official review which I will create once I have more experience with the product."

I know what you mean about feelings changing. I had trouble with the PAX mouthpiece the first few times I used it. Now I don't consider that to be an issue at all.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: vape4life

vape4life

Banned for life
oh man am i pumped for your overview and initial thoughts! Just awesome to see another company out of canada step it up in the vape world. Arizer has some competition! Quebec is the last province i would have guessed though, maybe BC.

vape4life,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Well... I left my camera on. I need to charge the battery. I might not get around to the video on my first round because of it charging. I might have to record tomorrow. I will report back though once I use it.

Slightly Medicated,
Top Bottom