• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Herbalizer

Brewervapesalot

If you replace just the metal ring ......What do you use to make that ring stay put? Any concerns about off-gassing during use based on the adhesive?

I am pretty sure that I read herbalizer used an epoxy. So there is probably a high temp epoxy that is safe.

Brewervapesalot,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
.. I feel dumb. what’s off-gassing?

Off-gassing is the "gas/vapor" that occurs when something is heated beyond the point it can remain inert. The term is often used to describe an "unexpected and unwanted" gas/vapor. So in this case off-gassing refers to using an adhesive for the ring that would cause the adhesive to produce a gas/vapor at the temps we use for vaporizing...... that would be potentially harmful.

Zander

Off-gassing is the "gas/vapor" that occurs when something is heated beyond the point it can remain inert. The term is often used to describe an "unexpected and unwanted" gas/vapor. So in this case off-gassing refers to using an adhesive for the ring that would cause the adhesive to produce a gas/vapor at the temps we use for vaporizing...... that would be potentially harmful.
thanks!

Brewervapesalot

Herbalizer anniversary. Still daily driver. Buy new vapes. Use other vapes. Always come back to this one. Super quick, super good.

Someone a while back mentioned just cleaning the bowl and whip end after a few uses can really prolong the need for a deep clean. I kinda was skeptical. I was wrong. He is right. That's a perfect way use this thing! The screen and bowl parts clean well and easily, with just a paper towel, when still warm.

Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: lazylathe

TheNOTORIOUS_THC

Formerly Way2krdn8d
A FEEL GOOD STORY TO SHARE:

I had one of the first Limited Edition Herbalizers and it was my favorite vape to use at home daily along with EVO and Enano. After a few hard years of daily heavy use, around the time the legal trouble forced the company out of business, my Limited Edition fan-assist started to malfunction and I put it on the shelf, hoping to one day get it repaired. ( I know Maz does repairs, but my LE Model seemed to have bigger lungs than the production model and we never could get that figured out) ~

----Fast Forward to last week----

~At the beginning - right before the isolation and stay-home orders, I was out at a new dispensary I hadn't been to before and for no good reason, I sauntered over to their accessory co-business only to discover an original brand new herbalizer in the discount shelf. I asked about it to the associate and from behind in the back I hear someone yell out, "I have 3 more back here too and I'll make you a deal"

SOO I scored 4 OG Herbies to keep me company and encouraging me to

Stay-Home Stay-Herbalized :science::science::science::science:

Sending Virtual Hugs Blessings Clouds and Love to All FC'rs around the world :peace::leaf::love:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

I had one of the first Limited Edition Herbalizers and it was my favorite vape to use at home daily along with EVO and Enano. After a few hard years of daily heavy use, around the time the legal trouble forced the company out of business, my Limited Edition fan-assist started to malfunction and I put it on the shelf, hoping to one day get it repaired. ( I know Maz does repairs, but my LE Model seemed to have bigger lungs than the production model and we never could get that figured out) ~

~At the beginning - right before the isolation and stay-home orders, I was out at a new dispensary I hadn't been to before and for no good reason, I sauntered over to their accessory co-business only to discover an original brand new herbalizer in the discount shelf. I asked about it to the associate and from behind in the back I hear someone yell out, "I have 3 more back here too and I'll make you a deal"

Sending Virtual Hugs Blessings Clouds and Love to All FC'rs around the world :peace::leaf::love:
Just out of curiosity what price you getem at?:cool:

lazylathe

Almost there...
12 hndo for the lot. Completely worth it to me as I have been a crusader in getting my family and friends to stop smoking and burning.

I was also wondering what the Herbalizer group is up to these days...:hmm:

I need to get off my ass and send my Herbie in for repairs and upgrades!
It was one of the first 50 released into the wild, so it is old and has ancient software...
One of the fans has also started to rattle.

Apart from the fan rattle, it still works perfectly!
Could use a tune up though!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I need to get off my ass and send my Herbie in for repairs and upgrades!
It was one of the first 50 released into the wild, so it is old and has ancient software...
One of the fans has also started to rattle.

Apart from the fan rattle, it still works perfectly!
Could use a tune up though!
They’re out of biz have to find the repair guy on here:tup:

graymonkey44

Would you be willing to sell one?!?! I have been searching all over to find a new one after I got rid of mine a couple years ago. Please let me know!

graymonkey44,
Reactions: Zander

elmomuzz

That just happened...
You guys realize these aren’t safe to use don’t you? Fiberglass air path is not for me or anyone.

elmomuzz,
Reactions: Zander

elmomuzz

That just happened...
All you have to do is look inside. I took mine apart to repair it and was surprised at the complex air path. Given the fuss about microscopic debris with the hybrid the herbie would get crucified if scrutinized. There are some pics on herbalizerrepair but to really see how bad it is you’d have to take one apart. Mine is in a landfill somewhere.

elykpeace

exVASted
Anyone else hear about this? This is the first I’m hearing about this.
Here's the pics from MAZs' site
rs=w:364,m,cg:true

Just fired mine up... Still purest flavor from thick clouds I've ever had. Not sure about fiberglass in the air path? @Vicki you still dry herb vape? What do you use

Top Bottom