• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Herbalizer

northernturtle8

Herbie owner from 12/31/13
Using Aromatherapy mode use cautiously w amount of oil on the ss disc as overloaded can leak into body.
Having had HQ report this I’ve since stopped using oil and have used only dried herbs in the vapor therapy mode w fan. Having an extra bowl dedicated for such helps. Lavender or cedar works well and at different temps tho 444’ is my set temp.

Brewervapesalot

Herbie owner from 12/31/13
Using Aromatherapy mode use cautiously w amount of oil on the ss disc as overloaded can leak into body.
Having had HQ report this I’ve since stopped using oil and have used only dried herbs in the vapor therapy mode w fan. Having an extra bowl dedicated for such helps. Lavender or cedar works well and at different temps tho 444’ is my set temp.

I agree, totally. Only use a drop or two of oil on the stainless pad, or it can drip before vaporizering. I put the stainless pad in the slot in the cover, not in the bowl. The slot in the cover is where it is designed to provide aromatherapy with oil. The herb chamber/bowl is for dry herb (although you can sandwich small amounts of oil or kief in there between herb for vaping.

The unit only runs for an hour max in aromatherapy mode, so a drop or two is all you need on the pad placed in the slot!

Or use dry herb like you said :)

Anything citrus is my favorite. Defunks the room in minutes.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

I just pulled a big fat bud and roasted a chunk of it the Herbalizer, just to really see and feel where the plant is at in flowering.

Not too many vaporizer, dry a chuck of weed with a fan, effortlessly, and then fill your lungs just as easy.

The wet weed is actually quite steamy/humid and nice. Touch grassy, obviously, but some flavor is there, and it's nice to have such a tool.... test the bud whenever you want...

CheebaChiefer

I still love ,my Herbie too!
Hey Herbalizer fans!

Seeking a tip/trick/mod for my herbie and its onboard storage for the whip.

Is there a method to keep the whip in place as you open the dome to load a balloon? My whip moves around so that it interferes with the dome closing.

Seems like an attachment point in the base would have been included to control whip movement?

Brewervapesalot

Hey Herbalizer fans!

Seeking a tip/trick/mod for my herbie and its onboard storage for the whip.

Is there a method to keep the whip in place as you open the dome to load a balloon? My whip moves around so that it interferes with the dome closing.

Seems like an attachment point in the base would have been included to control whip movement?

Unfortunately, no.

I put mine in with the metal tip towards the back and think that helps, but I use this thing everyday and have better success taming my 11 month old than that whip (meaning I have little luck, except when it/he chooses to cooperate).

CheebaChiefer

Unfortunately, no.

I put mine in with the metal tip towards the back and think that helps, but I use this thing everyday and have better success taming my 11 month old than that whip (meaning I have little luck, except when it/he chooses to cooperate).
Thanks Brewervapesalot! At least I know I’m not the only one who wrangles with this first world problem!

There should be a way to attach a cord lock in the wall of the base, maybe using an extra connector for the whip and oven and super gluing it to the side wall in the base and attaching the whip there?

I’ll report back with results if it works out.

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
I prefer to use a 1/4" 2-3 foot silicone hose with a glass mouthpiece. Toss it away and put on a new hose. I use to get mine from delta3d. Try it out, big difference.

cpk,
Reactions: Vitolo

Brewervapesalot

Thanks Brewervapesalot! At least I know I’m not the only one who wrangles with this first world problem!

There should be a way to attach a cord lock in the wall of the base, maybe using an extra connector for the whip and oven and super gluing it to the side wall in the base and attaching the whip there?

I’ll report back with results if it works out.

Maybe a small magnet on the base and a metal ring around the hose?

Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: Vitolo

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
@Brewervapesalot it's like hitting thru straw and then hitting thru a hose. The vapor volume increases and you just get huge clouds with the fan assist which I always use. I don't store the hose in Herbie as the 1/4" will not fit. You can get a nice glass mouthpiece to further enhance your experience. Buy a 3' section and check it out you won't regret it. It's to cheap of an upgrade to not try.

Brewervapesalot

@Brewervapesalot it's like hitting thru straw and then hitting thru a hose. The vapor volume increases and you just get huge clouds with the fan assist which I always use. I don't store the hose in Herbie as the 1/4" will not fit. You can get a nice glass mouthpiece to further enhance your experience. Buy a 3' section and check it out you won't regret it. It's to cheap of an upgrade to not try.

I have all sorts silicone tubing sizes, for brewing applications, so I'll try.

Gotta say that my predisposition is to want to favor the sleeker stock tubing, but performance is the king of change!

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
You got that right! 3/8"od, 1/4"id, 2-3' length. Throw on a nice mouthpiece and your good to go. Report back with your results.

Last edited:
cpk,

Samson

Hello Gentlemen

Still love my herbie but the metal ring came off the bowl and I misplaced it (ughhh).
Anyone have any idea how I can find a new ring?
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Brewervapesalot

There's a repair guy mentioned a few pages back. He's solid from what I read. He sold me a couple units with no issues is my personal experience.

Last edited:
Brewervapesalot,
Reactions: elykpeace

Samson

https://www.tothecloudvaporstore.com/product/used-herbalizer-vaporizer-2/

Maybe check with this store. They seem to have some used herbalizers and some parts too.

Also, it's just a metal ring. I bet u can find a replacement from vendor online or hardware store. Worse case scenerio go to a metal shop, and they'll make u one.

Thank you for the help, I'll try that store.

Yeah thats what I'm figuring that I should be able to find a replacement but I've searched online and haven't found anything yet but not sure I'm searching properly.

Are we talking about the little magnetic ring at the bottom of the herb chamber? If so, I’d love to find a source on them myself.

yes thats what we're talking about :)

If I found a source I'll be sure to hare it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
If you replace just the metal ring ......What do you use to make that ring stay put? Any concerns about off-gassing during use based on the adhesive?

Top Bottom