Discontinued The Herbalizer

Hot Dog Day 187

I consider it one of my heavy hitters, but it sounds like a heavy hitter to you is a vape that can hold a lot of weed.
It doesn't but I honestly wouldnt consider my friends cloud to be a heavy hitter as i feel its greatest restriction is how little its maximum capacity is. The mighty has the perfect size bowl in my opinion, but it isnt the bowl size that makes it a heavy hitter for me!
I realize how that sounds reduntant but i hope you see my point!

Hot Dog Day 187,

Hot Dog Day 187

Are you running average quality stuff through it?
Well this isn't the Vapexhale thread but my stuff is great quality (At least in my opinion).
The problem is when you are a vaper like me or my friends, who sits there and vapes 3 grams without stopping until it's all done.
Reloading that many ELBs is a pain!
I can vape that much weed quicker & with stronger/faster effects with my SSV, in my opinion.
The SSV can push a lot of vapor... you can get a good hit going and it'll milk even a huge bong for a good few seconds after you remove the wand.
The cloud, in my experience, has some kind of upper limit of how much vapor it can possibly push out at once, and I always thought my SSV could milk a big piece quicker. I just liked it more.
I'm hoping the Herbalizer could milk a big piece like a SSV.

So, to be short, what i'm really trying to figure out here is if this vaporizer is capable of pushing more vapor than the Cloud.

I know this is an abstract question but sorry. i hope it makes sense. if it does not i will try to re word it.

Hot Dog Day 187,
Reactions: ataxian

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Sounds to me like you're quite happy with your current vape. I would say stick with it. I don't know if the Herbie will leave you feeling satisfied with the amount of money you spent. It's a shame the the Versa Infinity went down the shitter. I have a feeling it would've been what you're looking for.

Hot Dog Day 187

Sounds to me like you're quite happy with your current vape. I would say stick with it. I don't know if the Herbie will leave you feeling satisfied with the amount of money you spent. It's a shame the the Versa Infinity went down the shitter. I have a feeling it would've been what you're looking for.

If only I could try one without dropping all that money!
I really appreciate your honesty.
You might be right that I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Hot Dog Day 187,
Reactions: Madcap79

MinnBobber

@Hot Dog Day 187 , I can't speak to the "big hitter" aspect as I'm a lightweight but I can say this--

I love my Herbie and have never regretted for one moment buying it. I'm at the other end of the use spectrum as your 3 grams ( in one session) would be dozens of sessions for me lol

The halogen bulb seems like a monster and should facilitate monster hits for those with big bud appetite and big supply :)
It gets up to temp in under 10 seconds and you can never overpower it--where it can't keep up.

Any growers on here want to stuff a bowl full and do a video for Hot Dog? I bet it would give massive clouds

You'd probably love the fan assist too. I never have blown a bag BUT love the fan. Drop a hydratube onto Herbie and hit the fan + inhale = kind of a turbocharged effect.....

EDIT-- no one has to make a video but it's a good excuse to see what it'll do.

Last edited:

Hot Dog Day 187

Shucks, nobody has to go and make a video for me, but if someone WANTS to, it might help me make a decision :p

Hot Dog Day 187,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
So for all you concentrate users...how often do you replace the aroma pads? Do you clean them?

Depending on how much wax is in a given concentrate I'll have to clean out my pad by soaking it in ISO for a short time. I've used the same pad in my herbie since I bought it, I really don't see any need to replace it as long as it is cleaned when gunked up.

As for the screens I use alcohol to clean most of the goo off then blast any insoluble particles off with a flame. The screen is clean afterwards and they show no sign of wearing down.

``````````````````````````````

On a side note I just found the grinder wash jar that I had forgotten about a long time ago. I got a nice chunk of dark iso hash off of it. I thought I was dry but it looks like I'm good for another week! :D

Edit: I'm currently flying from a drop of this stuff.

Winegums,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Hot Dog Day 187 -- you are using a lot more herb than most on this site, and it's probably due to the SSV. That wand is just so big! I'd be interested to hear how you like a smaller wand, like the VB wand (I used it on and off with my ssv back in the day when I wanted a more efficient hit). When I was using the ssv I had a log vape as well and I would switch back and forth a lot to keep my tolerance in check. The log vapes are the ssv opposite...small bowls that make you dose up over time. It would be impossible for you to go through 3 grams in a log vape simply because you would get mediated long before then and quit (I've had log vape session that lasted 30 minutes sometimes).

I'm telling you, your issue is how much you use, not what vape you're using. Try using the ssv with small loads for a while and you'll approach what you will get out of an Evo or Herbie, or any other vape with a smaller bowl. Then your tolerance will either start to go down and/or you'll get a feel for truly comparing vapes. You just can't compare a fully packed ssv hit to much else that's out there, except other 7th floor products and the vhw. Most other vapes provide bowls that are smaller like the Evo or Herbie.

Hot Dog Day 187

I'm telling you, your issue is how much you use, not what vape you're using. Try using the ssv with small loads for a while and you'll approach what you will get out of an Evo or Herbie, or any other vape with a smaller bowl. .

It would be impossible for you to go through 3 grams in a log vape simply because you would get mediated long before then and quit (I've had log vape session that lasted 30 minutes sometimes)..

You say this but trust me. I have used a nano and an underdog of my friends. i borrowed a nano for 2 weeks when my friend was travelling. I will sit there and go thru the 3 grams with the log vape. I will do it with a Solo even. I have done it many many times with a Lily and i am sure you know how small those bowls are to work. GonGs, dry, just one after the other, I will go nonstop all day if I have to to get thru it. The SSV just helps me waste a lot less time.

my tolerance is super messed up i know but the fact of the matter is when i have a vape and i have weed im going to go thru the same amount regardless of how little i have.

i have a solo gong sometimes for small hits with the ssv i have put a whip in that and used it as a tiny wand.

If I want strong effects off a tiny bit of weed I use the lily. I bought a solo again to have something that doesn't consume as much as the mighty takes a large pack too. Unfortunately at this time my interest is not in curbing my consumption to suit other vaporizers.

Maybe I just need to get a VHW, and be happy with my SSV and that :)

Last edited:
Hot Dog Day 187,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You say this but trust me. I have used a nano and an underdog of my friends. i borrowed a nano for 2 weeks when my friend was travelling. I will sit there and go thru the 3 grams with the log vape. I will do it with a Solo even. I have done it many many times with a Lily and i am sure you know how small those bowls are to work. GonGs, dry, just one after the other, I will go nonstop all day if I have to to get thru it. The SSV just helps me waste a lot less time.

my tolerance is super messed up i know but the fact of the matter is when i have a vape and i have weed im going to go thru the same amount regardless of how little i have.

If I want strong effects off a tiny bit of weed I use the lily. I bought a solo again to have something that doesn't consume as much as the mighty takes a large pack too. Unfortunately at this time my interest is not in curbing my consumption to suit other vaporizers.

Maybe I just need to get a VHW, and be happy with my SSV and that :)
Wow you sound like a 70's child?

We would consume 60 grams a week. (we did not have vaporizers)

It was free!

Colas mostly and no seeds!

I get 60 gram today and it last so long? (two months)

I just mix it up with all kinds.

If your Johnny war bucks get a HERBIE!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I will sit there and go thru the 3 grams with the log vape.

How long did that take you? I was going through at most four stems at about three to five minutes each.

If you didn't like the Evo then this one isn't for you either. I would stick to big bowls like you said. The 7th Floor products are great for that and the VHW. In fact, it's one of the things I really like about the VHW...I can put a shit ton in there and get walloped!

stickstones,

Hot Dog Day 187

How long did that take you? I was going through at most four stems at about three to five minutes each.

If you didn't like the Evo then this one isn't for you either. I would stick to big bowls like you said. The 7th Floor products are great for that and the VHW. In fact, it's one of the things I really like about the VHW...I can put a shit ton in there and get walloped!
Thank you for your honesty.
Regardless I still really want the opportunity to try a herbalizer without putting down all that money first.
This has to be one of the vapes i remain most curious about.

For the record start to finish, with a 2.5-3 gram ground pile on my table, probably was about an hour and a half, if i wasn't getting distracted or doing other things while vaping. It's usually like, take a few hits, go do some stuff for a few minutes, come back take mroe hits...

Hot Dog Day 187,

FavorVapor

I have the same routine/consumption as you @Hot Dog Day 187

I currently use the Herbalizer and while it is great, I don't think you should spend your money. your consumption and tolerance will most likely not lower any.

I'm currently looking for a stronger hitting vape also. Not really to lower consumption amount but to get more medicated

Or maybe I have an issue..

Anyways looking into Sublimator and now VWH/7th floor vapes since they were just recently mentioned. But I'm still researching until I can make a more confident decision

FavorVapor

@FavorVapor Have you considered butane vape like Daisy? Butane powered vape permit really high raw power.

I actually did not even know of it until now. Definitely different. All the videos are average sized hits which isn't what I'm looking. I would love to see someone vape and cache a larger sized load out of it tho!

Side thought: butane cost would add up for heavy vapers

FavorVapor,

uisge beatha

Nachos Rule
Yesterday I opened my device to a greeting message I hadn't seen before. It alerted me that Herbie was sick and had to be returned for service.

I was wondering if anyone that has sent their unit in for warranty service could relate their experience to me. I'm really just curious about turnaround time. If I got the RMA and returned it 3-day today, could I expect to see one back in my hands by Monday the 9th of November?

uisge beatha,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I actually did not even know of it until now. Definitely different. All the videos are average sized hits which isn't what I'm looking. I would love to see someone vape and cache a larger sized load out of it tho!

Side thought: butane cost would add up for heavy vapers
Daisy is +600$ cheaper than Herbalizer, this amount of money means +200 cans of tane...enough to vape for several years...even if you are an heavy vapper!

The problem for vaping is it take some time, if you have work, child, wife....how do you manage to vape so much? I'm considering me as an heavy vaper also and I'm vaping betwenn 1g-2g of flowers per day and 0.1g-0.4g of shatter/wax/live resin/hasch/kief. To vape this amount I get a 1 hour session in the morning (the most important for me)and 3/4x20mn sessions during the day and habitually I end my day with my MV front of the TV or reading a book in the bed.

sorry to be a large bit off-topic....sorry Herbie

PPN,

Vapebk

I just wanted to share with everyone I just saw herbie for 499$ on leaflys mobile app . If anyone is on the fence about this vape

Vapebk,
Top Bottom