• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Herb Oven by Mr.Hotbox

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I dunno how this one got passed the community but it was available back in the 2017. Anyway design is pretty original and i like the way you can remove the bowl,but i dunno how i feel about he narrow airpath at the bottom .. There is a nice video also. Check this link https://deskgram.net/p/1591787171655031300_1217988163
HERB OVEN

$150.00

21569066_360594691038510_9040480256238026752_n.jpg

21147652_114896479230332_966635982566719488_n.jpg

I will shoot them an e-mail to invite over,they seem to have other cool gadgets like and flameless induction torch,which probably deserves its own thread too. :)
https://www.mrhotbox.com/

Last edited:

Azn2101

Dude the price tag on these thing is crazy, not a knock, just saying. Hell, everything on they're site is expensive to have no rapport with even the most known testers and communities

@stickstones have you heard of this one?

Edit: an extra $100 to change from Ti to Quartz? :o

@Abysmal Vapor Can you show me where the $150 package is?

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Dude the price tag on these thing is crazy, not a knock, just saying. Hell, everything on they're site is expensive to have no rapport with even the most known testers and communities

@stickstones have you heard of this one?

Edit: an extra $100 to change from Ti to Quartz? :o

@Abysmal Vapor Can you show me where the $150 package is?
https://www.mrhotbox.com/accessories/
It is 150 $ if you got an enail already,in other words attachment only.. https://www.mrhotbox.com/accessories/
@Sick Vape Well in the video looks pretty even but that is only after one hit.

Azn2101

It is 150 $ if you got an enail already,in other words attachment only.. https://www.mrhotbox.com/accessories/.

Got it. Interesting that nobody picked up on this. Nice find man. The concept looks interesting to say the least.

It's definitely cool to see a semi new design of a chamber insertion method.

The concept of charging $100 extra for quartz over Ti does seem a little strange though. If not for the usual reversal of the products upgrade to titanium from quartz the pricing seems quite high.

I am interested enough to check them out as I just decided a few days ago that I needed some form of quality concentrate consumption

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
@Sick VapeWell in the video looks pretty even but that is only after one hit.
I cannot really see it well, but yes the upper side does not look bad. But I would prefer to see after more hits or hotter and especially the underside of the herb "puck" after the hits without mixing it all up.

To me the newvape flowerpots look like easier to use, even extraction, easier to mix in between hits, if you want.

But maybe I am just missing the point. Most vaporizers have a field where they excel.
I do not consider the price of the controller unit or the coil at all, or I probably wouldn't even write here.

Azn2101

I cannot really see it well, but yes the upper side does not look bad. But I would prefer to see after more hits or hotter and especially the underside of the herb "puck" after the hits without mixing it all up.

To me the newvape flowerpots look like easier to use, even extraction, easier to mix in between hits, if you want.

But maybe I am just missing the point. Most vaporizers have a field where they excel.
I do not consider the price of the controller unit or the coil at all, or I probably wouldn't even write here.

That was the one point I wasn't going to bring up. NewVape, mainly because I don't own or have ever used one or even a proper Enail.

The concept of making devices compatible with Enail cables seems like a great one and I'm glad to see companies move that way. Not only that but a new loading system where it looks as if you could just roll it across the bottom of your grinder, sweep material that's over the edge off, tamp a little (if that's what it needs) and insert.

It would definitely allow me to cut this thumbnail I keep longer than the rest to get a good grip on the Apollo chambers so it decreases the time I have to hold them by adding that rod.

But as I was saying NewVape seems to have the the market cornered and not from hype or advertisement but Preformance & Durability for a much cheaper cost (excluding the DCup)

The Induction(..heater?) seems really cool but again. I'm wondering why innovations of this uniqueness haven't made any noise because if this person has the ability to make Induction devices for heating bangers with a WiFi connection you'd think they'd have raised a hand somewhere in the imdustry but that doesn't speak to their products if course bit may have some inclination of what their service might be like. Especially if the wait time on their new units is 7-14 days considering that I can't imagine them getting enough business to be pushing out enough stock to keep them on a 1-2 week wait period.

Again, just something that seems a bit odd for a company that seems so developed yet unheard of.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That was the one point I wasn't going to bring up. NewVape, mainly because I don't own or have ever used one or even a proper Enail.

The concept of making devices compatible with Enail cables seems like a great one and I'm glad to see companies move that way. Not only that but a new loading system where it looks as if you could just roll it across the bottom of your grinder, sweep material that's over the edge off, tamp a little (if that's what it needs) and insert.

It would definitely allow me to cut this thumbnail I keep longer than the rest to get a good grip on the Apollo chambers so it decreases the time I have to hold them by adding that rod.

But as I was saying NewVape seems to have the the market cornered and not from hype or advertisement but Preformance & Durability for a much cheaper cost (excluding the DCup)

The Induction(..heater?) seems really cool but again. I'm wondering why innovations of this uniqueness haven't made any noise because if this person has the ability to make Induction devices for heating bangers with a WiFi connection you'd think they'd have raised a hand somewhere in the imdustry but that doesn't speak to their products if course bit may have some inclination of what their service might be like. Especially if the wait time on their new units is 7-14 days considering that I can't imagine them getting enough business to be pushing out enough stock to keep them on a 1-2 week wait period.

Again, just something that seems a bit odd for a company that seems so developed yet unheard of.

Never heard of these guys. Interesting products, though.

Mr. Hotbox

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for your interest in Mr. Hotbox products! We tend to be busy in our shop so we've not been very active on the forums.

Just a little background about our company, we are a full production machine shop in Washington State. We fill the niche industry of high-end vaporizers as well as manufacture a variety of products in other various industries.

The lead time for our Mr. Hotbox Vaporizers and BEAM Flameless Torches is dependent on what is on our current production schedule. We create our products in batches, which allows our machinists to give exclusive attention to each unit. We take pride in manufacturing our products in house to ensure they are always high quality and that each and every product has been tested thoroughly before going to their owner.

The price of our units reflect the quality of components and care that go into making each product. We're committed to producing our units in the United States (in our own machine shop) and all of our products are developed, prototyped and manufactured in the United States.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about our products or company.

Best regards,
Mr. Hotbox

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
An advantage for some of this system could be, that the heater/oven stays fixed on your glass.
The moving part is just the "drawer".

Sick Vape,
Reactions: mephisto

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
An advantage for some of this system could be, that the heater/oven stays fixed on your glass.
The moving part is just the "drawer".

My immediate reaction was the opposite. I’d worry that it could have a greater chance of getting stuck in the glass over time and possibly raising the likelyhood of cracking the GonG connection part.

So, I’d probably never use it directly connected to my rig. Should always use a dropdown.

Ramahs,

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
My immediate reaction was the opposite. I’d worry that it could have a greater chance of getting stuck in the glass over time and possibly raising the likelyhood of cracking the GonG connection part.

So, I’d probably never use it directly connected to my rig. Should always use a dropdown.
This could be a problem.
It could be avoided by putting the enail on the glass after it has heated up and expanded. Good glass helps too.

Sick Vape,

Mr. Hotbox

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
This could be a problem.
It could be avoided by putting the enail on the glass after it has heated up and expanded. Good glass helps too.

We understand the concern and that is why we designed the heat syncs on our titanium nail to dissipate the heat so the joint will always be safe to the touch even after hours of use. So no worries of cracked or stuck joints due to expansion!

Best regards,
Mr. Hotbox

Azn2101

@Mr. Hotbox are there any user testimonials or reviews from other buyers?

Every time I look at your website it makes me wanna give it a shot but all cards on the table, since I'm looking for a the type of device that only you and @NewVape710 are remotely in the same class with of with the "Herb Oven."

It makes it very hard not to go with such a tried & true device system.

What's the H.U.T. And average temps for Herb Oven use?

If using the Battey for "On-The-Go" use how many heat up' s could you get before it drained and would the preformance vary widely from a full to near empty battery?

Does the Herb Oven chamber handle require that you hold it while it's inserted in the chamber and if not is it secured by anything or fit into a groove?

Sorry for the rapid fire questions but this product is so interesting. I really either want to know more from other owners or might just have to be the guinea pig myself but again. Any extra info would be greatly appreciated =)

Azn2101,

Mr. Hotbox

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
@Mr. Hotbox are there any user testimonials or reviews from other buyers?

Every time I look at your website it makes me wanna give it a shot but all cards on the table, since I'm looking for a the type of device that only you and @NewVape710 are remotely in the same class with of with the "Herb Oven."

It makes it very hard not to go with such a tried & true device system.

What's the H.U.T. And average temps for Herb Oven use?
The Heat up time is approximately 1min, usually a little less. The best temperature is around 250-320°C. Since the coil heater is heating the air coming into the Herb Oven you set your temperature slightly higher since the flower is being vaporized with the hot air coming through the heat exchanger.

If using the Battey for "On-The-Go" use how many heat up' s could you get before it drained and would the preformance vary widely from a full to near empty battery?
The battery lasts anywhere from 2.5-3 hours with continuous use. Once the battery has fully discharged it takes the battery 2 hours to recharge. The battery performance does not vary as the battery discharges. At the end of 2.5-3 hours the unit will turn off due to lack of power but your dab temperature and quality does not waver leading up to the end of the battery life. It pumps out full lower until the end.

Does the Herb Oven chamber handle require that you hold it while it's inserted in the chamber and if not is it secured by anything or fit into a groove?
You do not have to constantly hold the Herb Oven handle but the user can if they would like. You slide the tray into the groove to engage the cartridge, then you can let go and continue to hit it. If you would like to clear your rig you can pull the tray out a little to inhale more fresh air.

Sorry for the rapid fire questions but this product is so interesting. I really either want to know more from other owners or might just have to be the guinea pig myself but again. Any extra info would be greatly appreciated =)

We have been featured in the Portland Mercury 420 issue where he tried the herb oven if you want to check it our it is here: https://www.portlandmercury.com/the-weed-issue-2018/2018/04/18/19823687/vape-up-or-ship-out

We also have a video with Bubbleman where the Herb Oven is used :

Another reporter for Leafly recently reached out to us and he wrote an article about how Mr. Hotbox and the Herb Oven compares to other flower vaporizers. (According to him he was blown away by the great flavor the Herb Oven produced) We will reach out to him and see if we cant send you over his testimonial.

No Problem for all the questions!

Hope the answers in green help clarify things. We are happy to answer any more questions or get you on the phone. Send us an email at sales@mrhotbox.com

Best regards!
Mr. Hotbox

Azn2101

We have been featured in the Portland Mercury 420 issue where he tried the herb oven if you want to check it our it is here: https://www.portlandmercury.com/the-weed-issue-2018/2018/04/18/19823687/vape-up-or-ship-out

We also have a video with Bubbleman where the Herb Oven is used :

Another reporter for Leafly recently reached out to us and he wrote an article about how Mr. Hotbox and the Herb Oven compares to other flower vaporizers. (According to him he was blown away by the great flavor the Herb Oven produced) We will reach out to him and see if we cant send you over his testimonial.

No Problem for all the questions!

Hope the answers in green help clarify things. We are happy to answer any more questions or get you on the phone. Send us an email at sales@mrhotbox.com

Best regards!
Mr. Hotbox

I really enjoyed the video @Mr. Hotbox and it's actually smaller (excluding the 110/220v power block) than I thought.

I do like how the Coil is fit that precisely to the quartz nail that it basically becomes an extension of the Coil.

Is there any risk of over expansion to the point of cracking or breaking the quartz nail over time considering how tight the Coil was before it was heated up?

Also in the Mr. Hotbox package where it offers the Herb Oven for $450 does that just include the Herb Oven attachment for dry material or does it also include something to use Concentrates off of or does that have to be bought separately?

Thanks for the video man. With that one I was able to get a much better view and understanding of the device and its preformance.

Mr. Hotbox

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I really enjoyed the video @Mr. Hotbox and it's actually smaller (excluding the 110/220v power block) than I thought.

I do like how the Coil is fit that precisely to the quartz nail that it basically becomes an extension of the Coil.

Is there any risk of over expansion to the point of cracking or breaking the quartz nail over time considering how tight the Coil was before it was heated up?

Also in the Mr. Hotbox package where it offers the Herb Oven for $450 does that just include the Herb Oven attachment for dry material or does it also include something to use Concentrates off of or does that have to be bought separately?

Thanks for the video man. With that one I was able to get a much better view and understanding of the device and its preformance.

Glad you enjoyed the video!

There is no worry of the quartz over expanding and cracking the quartz nail. We do advise the user to take the coil off the quartz nail once they are done using it due to the tight tolerance of the coil and nail and prevent damage. It is rare but we have seen a coil contract at cooler temperatures and if you try to forcibly remove the coil from the nail in the cold state it can potentially break the quartz due to the coil not being warm and having that little bit off expansion.

Yes, with the Mr. Hotbox Herb Oven kit we include an extra titanium concentrate head so the user can enjoy their choice of flower or extract.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any more questions!

Best regards
Mr. Hotbox

Abysmal Vapor

This thread is a continuation of an OldFC thread. The Herb Oven by Mr.Hotbox
  • The Mr. Hotbox Herb Oven allows you to consume flower at a precise temperature with your Mr. Hotbox.
  • Compatible with 14mm & 18mm female joint.
  • Includes heat exchanger, main body, flowercartridge, chisel dabber and base
  • Machined in the USA
$150.00
The e-nail controller itself is also very high end and expensive and it is based of DC power. Here is some info about it if you are interested Mr. Hotbox FAQS (6).pdf

image.jpg
image.jpg

justcametomind

Seems to me a new take on Flowerpot concept for half the price! Do you have some sort of radar for upcoming vapes Abysmal?
with that ASCII art of an username you are untaggable in newFc! ;)

justcametomind,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Is it conduction? I’m trying to figure out how you’d vape with herb above the heat source?

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom