The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Mr. Me2

I didn't even received that email. Just the original backers from indiegogo received it or people who pre-ordered too?
Preorders too if you request it. I'm a preorder and got the email. It was my 1st email and I was surprised. When I saw it in my inbox I had a moment where I thought it was my shipping notice, but no...:cry:

Mr. Me2,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
I found it when I was in the morning routine for a moment I jumped out of the toilet but the I saw the word update and not confirm so .. I took a shit and went for work !!

BaMbAaAChA,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Let's think about this - why would they send out an unexpected update on a Sunday night, two days before their next scheduled update? I get the feeling Matt/Trevor finally feel comfortable shipping out these production units to IGG backers, and plan to start shipping them this week.

I personally received an email from Trevor early Sunday afternoon regarding a request I made last week. It was a very good email, and I'm sure you will be thrilled once I share the news (No, I didn't ask for special treatment since I'm an accessory maker).

We already have one reddit report of a TI shipping confirmation this weekend. I'll bet we start seeing a flood of shipping confirmations within the next few days.

Mr. Me2

Let's think about this - why would they send out an unexpected update on a Sunday night, two days before their next scheduled update? I get the feeling Matt/Trevor finally feel comfortable shipping out these production units to IGG backers, and plan to start shipping them this week.

I personally received an email from Trevor early Sunday afternoon regarding a request I made last week. It was a very good email, and I'm sure you will be thrilled once I share the news (No, I didn't ask for special treatment since I'm an accessory maker).

We already have one reddit report of a TI shipping confirmation this weekend. I'll bet we start seeing a flood of shipping confirmations within the next few days.
So how long are you going to keep us in suspense?

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero

only because of the IG post (first post in 18 weeks) that was about shipping and had packed boxes I think this is a possibility

rcflo

Hey everyone,

Backer since early dec. 2013. Man has this been a crazy long wait. Any other early backers from this timeframe get any update or than in progress for the past 20 months?

Sorry, haven't been active in these forums lately. Been busy building my multirotors! Check it out

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
lips-zipped.jpg

:rofl:

Let's just say the timing of everything is perfect :cool:

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
. :tup:

Say no more , say no more, , wink wink, nudge nudge.

nonbeliever

This update really doesn't say squat - the only difference between it and the July 1st update (and I think there will not be a July 15th update - I think this was it)... is they have yet again re-defined shipping date when they said "Our current system will estimate your shipping date within one month". Only in Grasshoppervape-land is July actually August, August is september, and so on.

I'm really tired of non-informational, BS updates that don't tell us anything real. Here's reality - they haven't started shipping - even though they claimed they did (a few to reviewers don't count). They can post all the pretty pictures of "assembled" vapes (easy to screw together some bodies and ends to "appear" they're building them), and taped boxes they want, it doesn't change things - until it is getting into the backers hands, they ain't doing shit.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They did this for the last several updates, tweak em a bit and then email out as a pre order newsletter later. Nothing new, cept little info about the online shipping info system thing (still only accurate within a month lol)

nonbeliever

Perhaps the unexpected update is because pre-orders have dried up and they hope to stimulate the cash feed again, or people who can get their money back have started cancelling orders left and right?

Top Bottom