• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

caves

Living the vape life
Alright, so I don't know if the following will be entirely appropriate for this Official thread, but I've been wanting to ask the advice of the FC community regarding the Grasshopper for some time.

Due to psychological issues I decided to give my small vape collection to a friend this past winter before the new semester. In that bunch was one walnut Launch Box, one Firefly, and my beloved Lotus; yes, I know: I'm rather stupid. This spring issues of a physiological nature (namely seizures in sleep) worsened and I was hospitalized for nearly a week.

Having spent several months away from pot, I wondered if it might offer my body any relief during sleep...and, lo and behold: my sleep is magically better! I'm not kidding. There has honestly been a vast improvement in how I feel upon waking up (i.e. like a normal human being), how long I can manage to stay asleep, and other things I won't get into now. ..And that's just from smoking. Mids. :spliff:

About one week ago I pre-ordered one GH + one extra battery, and received the vague "July 2015" estimated ship date. Because of what some people have said here and in the previous thread and because of the delivery address, I have a feeling that means that the unit should arrive sometime in late July or early August, which is farther away than I'd like given that combustion is

Given that finances for me are pretty tight (young student here), should I wait patiently for the GH or cancel my order and go with something else (I was thinking perhaps a Crafty + solar charger à la @BuzzDanklin)?

Thanks everyone who reads and/or responds to this. :luv:
If you need something now, the Grasshopper probably isn't a good bet for you. Only a couple of units have trickled out so far, and before your preorder are some 3,000+ backer and earlier preorder vapes yet to be fulfilled. Depending on how fast things pick up steam, it could be quite a while before you get yours.

If you need something now, the Grasshopper probably isn't a good bet for you. Only a couple of units have trickled out so far, and before your preorder are some 3,000+ backer and earlier preorder vapes yet to be fulfilled. Depending on how fast things pick up steam, it could be quite a while before you get yours.

Thanks for your response. I had a feeling that would be the case. :(

@terminally_chill I think they are supposed to have a better idea of shipping dates for order numbers on the 15th, I would consider waiting until then to make your decision

Good to know, thanks!

EDIT: I think now that I have place in line I'm just going to say "fuck it [combustion]" and wait it out. Hopefully the announcement brings some kind of positive news.
:popcorn:

zymos

I don't usually stay up for these things but look, here I am.
Watching a lightning storm outside, and just oh so casually checking every now and then...

zymos,

Elevapor

Its-Happening-Ron-Paul-Rave-Reaction-Gif.gif

Tek

I can't wait, I'm getting stir crazy and want to buy another vape but waiting for this is the smarter thing to do

Tek,

EdE80

Were there an other new pics in the update? For some reason I never get the damn things, even though it says I'm signed up on the GH site

Edit: and you know, it doesn't really give any solid numbers from what's posted above... Begun shipping= 3 GH shipped... Shipping will increase? What does that mean? When? They're rolling off the production line, but does that mean they got all the Chargers now? Still super vague. Still no solid info. Still no change to my April shipping date.

And where did they come up with, thousands per week by the end of July? Based on what!?! They've shipped out 3 units!!! Without chargers!!!!!!

Last edited:

PetNature

Were there an other new pics in the update? For some reason I never get the damn things, even though it says I'm signed up on the GH site

Edit: and you know, it doesn't really give any solid numbers from what's posted above... Begun shipping= 3 GH shipped... Shipping will increase? What does that mean? When? They're rolling off the production line, but does that mean they got all the Chargers now? Still super vague. Still no solid info. Still no change to my April shipping date.

And where did they come up with, thousands per week by the end of July? Based on what!?! They've shipped out 3 units!!! Without chargers!!!!!!
This was an Indiegogo update sent out to backers. You can read it here.

PetNature,
Top Bottom