The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
Hey! Now I'm "processed"! I guess that just means that they confirmed my address, but it's progress, right?

Hm... what do you mean? I'm a june 2nd 2015 pre-order and my order also says that (processed).

7UXJ4GD.png

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Hm... what do you mean? I'm a june 2nd 2015 pre-order and my order also says that (processed).

7UXJ4GD.png
You made me check my order! I'm a June 4, 2015 preorder and my order status says "in progress". I still have December as my estimated ship date. What a difference 2 days make!

Mr. Me2,

btka

7UXJ4GD.png
how is that possible I am a jan. 17 2015 preorder... and my status is in progress... also as far as I know not all backers got their gh so that must be a mistake or so...

btka,

Mr. Me2

how is that possible I am a jan. 17 2015 preorder... and my status is in progress... also as far as I know not all backers got their gh so that must be a mistake or so...
You may be right, or the difference may be based on the order contents (@lovecrush order is in stock and yours isn't). Just guessing...

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: btka

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Plus....another commitment date has come and gone...

"We’ll be back with the mid December update on the 15th.

The Grasshopper Team"

Who's in charge here?
Maybe the Team approach should be replaced with a more conventional management structure. Of course, that would take some time to develop and integrate into the process, so there might be some calendar setbacks requiring a little patience on our part...

Is it time for Marcus Lemonis?

zymos

Huh, they may have been slightly after midnight Mountain Time once or twice, but this is the first time since they started the regular bimonthly updates that I haven't woken up the next AM and seen it in my inbox.
And it's not like it takes all that much effort to together a bunch a vague BS like they always do...

Kalessin

Well, there WAS one SS shipping confirm and at least two address confirms on Reddit yesterday, which is the first SS that's shown up in a while, so it very well may be.

Mr. Me2

I'm hoping things are ok at Ghl too. Wonder if they're update delay is because they didn't meet their November goal of completing all backer orders (Did I get that right?).

Mr. Me2,

lovecrush

http://goo.gl/EsKJzJ
I ordered one ti gh and an extra battery... @lovecrush what did you order?
also did you recive an e-mail to confirm your adress?

Initially I also ordered a plain titanium too, but I changed to bronze a few months later. Plus 2 batteries.

Edit: got no email confirmation

lovecrush,
Reactions: btka

zymos

"Dude! Did you write the Dec. 15th update for the backers?"
"Aww man, I totally spaced it. But wait, isn't it your turn?"
"Yeah, guess so, I'll get going on it after lunch...."

vapviking

Old & In the Way
"Dude! Did you write the Dec. 15th update for the backers?"
"Aww man, I totally spaced it. But wait, isn't it your turn?"
"Yeah, guess so, I'll get going on it after lunch...."
Around the shop we used to say,"One Oh,shit! can wipe out a whole lot of Attaboys!"

vapviking,
Reactions: mindful1

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Anyone else probably overly concerned about the lack up the usual update? Isn't this the first time they have ever missed an update?

Has anyone attempted to email them in concern that there was not an update? Even when it fell on a Saturday or Sunday they always have had it out by AM the next day I believe.

YaFreekin Right

Anyone else probably overly concerned about the lack up the usual update? Isn't this the first time they have ever missed an update?

Has anyone attempted to email them in concern that there was not an update? Even when it fell on a Saturday or Sunday they always have had it out by AM the next day I believe.

There are address & shipment confirmations going out today so I wouldn't be worried that they disappeared completely. Maybe they are sooo close to finishing all the backers that they are waiting to write the update once this is accomplished.

Top Bottom