• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.
DIY Arduino based temperature controlled desktop vaporizer

Using a 16x2 LCD display, K-Type thermister, Arduino, a relay, and some buttons, the project was completed. The chamber used to heat the herbs is from a broken puffit vaporizer.

This is all temperature controlled.

The final product has a very small form factor with minimal odor and looks great on the desk.

Here is a picture of the insides. The components ended up being a tight fit.

If you have any questions or a wiring schematic or the code I created please message, I would be happy to respond although I will not be able to answer every question because I am not an electrical engineer.
IMG_1367_zpsavdv3vyp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Video!

Very cool and interesting setup, outside of my own wheelhouse however. I've made a few diy torch vapes and several down the 510 route but nothing as involved as this, definitely looking forward to seeing more.

nondarb,

°k

The sound of vapor
Now that's a very cool vape indeed! So if I understand correctly the heater is from the puffit too, right?

°k,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I never noticed this thread, your vape looks very nice @Chad Townsend , could you elaborate please?

Is it conduction or convection? heating time?
A video or some more pics of the chamber, abv and clouds would be great too!

PPN,
Reactions: boon

whammy_time

Just joined this site after looking around for DIY ideas/projects. Super cool! I'm an avid arduino tinkerer and plan to make a pwm controlled vaporizer in the very near future. After a lot of reading about the 510 Bulli here (nichrome or titanium), I stumbled on someone mentioning halogen bulbs! My plan is to see if I can pwm them with simple 12v LED supply and an arduino/mosfet.

Anyway, just wanted to say it looks awesome and nice work! Having made some wood enclosured things myself I know how hella long that all must have taken! Do you have some pics of the chamber and working bits themselves? I don't follow how it's heating and whatnot...

Top Bottom