The Electropath

Vitolo

Vaporist
So excited to try this out that after I did this video I opened her up cause there was no rattle and then this...empty...

Imagine Loaded!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Please expound on the situation so that I might absorb it fully.
  1. is wireless describing a fully heated Flower Kettle that has retained it's extreme heat, but been released into the wild to perform wireless punch (and concentrate) to the Electropath?
  2. about the absence of rattle... did you forget having removed a pearl/bead, or did one vanish on your shift?
I ask because I dropped a pearl once... and learned that when, with clumsy fingers, I attempt to drop a cool pearl back onto a hot Flower Kettle, I must be close and gentle to sit it down nicely. All good here and bouncing pearl is back on duty in it's proper position.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Please expound on the situation so that I might absorb it fully.
  1. is wireless describing a fully heated Flower Kettle that has retained it's extreme heat, but been released into the wild to perform wireless punch (and concentrate) to the Electropath?
  2. about the absence of rattle... did you forget having removed a pearl/bead, or did one vanish on your shift?
I ask because I dropped a pearl once... and learned that when, with clumsy fingers, I attempt to drop a cool pearl back onto a hot Flower Kettle, I must be close and gentle to sit it down nicely. All good here and bouncing pearl is back on duty in it's proper position.
Nope, it wasn't the top pearl, the whole head was empty!:razz: it's a whole new experience :tup:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Just ordered another batch of metal. Double the quantity of last time so better pricing. Therefore, I have permanently reduced the price on the kits to reflect the savings on my end. Enjoy friends and thanks so much for helping me to get to this point in our business thus far! :tup: We truly appreciate you!:love:

Jerry

Thanks!:)

Top Bottom