RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thanks! Looking forward to it!! Is it the same old app or are there some fun surprises in there for us?
And the IQ-C, looks like it has the micro chamber and updated usb charging? Anything else that you can let us in on?

ChilledAsian

We plan on releasing our iOS solution at the end of this month alongside the release of the IQ-C.
Will the app work the OG IQ? Kudos to the Divinci Team, you guys staying true to using full conduction but I wish your ovens would reach 245c or at least 230c max temps, hopefully in your future devices and still keeping the form factor or a hybrid with the same form factor...

Last edited:

Modicum

Never liked the draw on the original IQ and I realize the 2 has the air flow wheel but has anyone tried using any model with the flavor chamber's cap removed or no chamber at all ?

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Thanks! Looking forward to it!! Is it the same old app or are there some fun surprises in there for us?
And the IQ-C, looks like it has the micro chamber and updated usb charging? Anything else that you can let us in on?
So far the same app, with functionality added for the IQC. We had a huge undertaking to get this app updated and moved over into an option for iOS users, and we are here. Announcements went out today and you can see it is live here: https://www.davincivaporizer.com/davinci-mobile-app
Will the app work the OG IQ? Kudos to the Divinci Team, you guys staying true to using full conduction but I wish your ovens would reach 245c or at least 230c max temps, hopefully in your future devices and still keeping the form factor or a hybrid with the same form factor...
It does support the original IQ.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Through the years, we know that our DaVinci customers have been extremely patient with our mobile app development, and we want to thank you immensely! We announce the latest improvements and launch of a mobile app experience for everyone, whether Android, iOS, or desktop.

The DaVinci App allows you to engage with your DAVINCI IQ SERIES (Original IQ, IQ2, and IQC) to explore the convenience of controlling your vaporizer. You can also access the online store, support center, and information library to ensure you are up to date on all things DAVINCI.

The next evolution of DaVinci Tech presents a Web-Based App that extends the functionality of IQ Series vaporizers, and with future products on the horizon, this is only just the beginning of reaching new levels to the experience of vaporization.

What does that mean for you? Currently, it is the ability to pair with any of our IQ Series where intelligence meets elevated vaporization to experience vapor how you want it with;

IOS AND ANDROID
We are now presenting a solution for iOS and Android users, offering the DaVinci App accessible anywhere on the internet.​
PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL
Craft your own vaping experience with custom Smart Path technology with our IQ Series. Precision temperature gives you the power to simplify your experience and adjust your temperature manually, with precision temperature control within one degree of accuracy.​
DV STUDY | INFORMATION | SHOP
With the DaVinci Web-based App, you can access FAQ and walk-through support, shop for your favorite DaVinci products, and now visit the all-new DV Study with in-depth information on canna.​
ACCESS DEVICE SETTINGS
Stealth Mode, F/C Switch, and Vibrate settings are all available in the app to give you more control at your fingertips.​
REAL-TIME DOSAGE TRACKING
The IQ2, and our most intelligent vaporizers in the future, allow you to set up any session with strain potency and the amount of herb or extracts in your oven. This feature allows you to track and report dose per draw and session. (Exclusive to IQ2 Vaporizer)​

We invite you to craft and customize your ideal vapor experience by unlocking the secrets of the ultimate connoisseur vaporizer. Visit: https://www.davincivaporizer.com/davinci-mobile-app/ to get started!

dv-app-image.jpg

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Why on earth does the app need an email address? Fuck that, probably still works like crap anyway.
When you create a profile on the mobile app, you unlock the ability to pair your device, control settings, device management, access the DV Study, Shop and more to come.

If you end up pairing a device and using the application and find it not up to your standard, would love to hear your feedback as your voice, and everyone in this community, helps us improve in future updates.

Davinci_vaporizer,

gLuGaLuG

When you create a profile on the mobile app, you unlock the ability to pair your device, control settings, device management, access the DV Study, Shop and more to come.

If you end up pairing a device and using the application and find it not up to your standard, would love to hear your feedback as your voice, and everyone in this community, helps us improve in future updates.

My point is that you don't need to harvest my email to be able to do any of this. Just not necessary. I just want to be able to use my device as advertised.
Except I won't be. Won't be installing the app, using it or giving any out any email address. In the time you've taken to eventually make it work, (which is frankly laughable) I've been through four iq's that have all had issues and needed returning. Now I can't be assed with it, app or no. Stay in the drawer IQ, you've just blown your chance to be brought back out.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
My point is that you don't need to harvest my email to be able to do any of this. Just not necessary. I just want to be able to use my device as advertised.
Except I won't be. Won't be installing the app, using it or giving any out any email address. In the time you've taken to eventually make it work, (which is frankly laughable) I've been through four iq's that have all had issues and needed returning. Now I can't be assed with it, app or no. Stay in the drawer IQ, you've just blown your chance to be brought back out.
Appreciate your feedback. We look forward to better serving you in the future.

Davinci_vaporizer,

BMvape

Does anyone else find it odd that the original IQ is nowhere to be found on the davinci website? Clearly it has been discontinued and replaced with the IQC, but all traces of the original unit are gone. I still have 5 years left on my 10 year warranty and I intend to drive my IQ until the wheels fall off, which has happened 4 times already. But I can't complain about that, I have used it as a daily driver, so being without it during repair/replacement, I've maybe been without it for 1 month out of 60. It just seems unusual that the original Davinci and Ascent are still recognized and have accessories and even extended warranties available, but if need a new flavor chamber or pearl for the IQ it's like it never existed... And with the marketing campaign for the IQC and "clean", "pure", and "heavy metals tested", makes me wonder why everything from the previous generation has vanished.

BMvape,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Does anyone else find it odd that the original IQ is nowhere to be found on the davinci website? Clearly it has been discontinued and replaced with the IQC, but all traces of the original unit are gone. I still have 5 years left on my 10 year warranty and I intend to drive my IQ until the wheels fall off, which has happened 4 times already. But I can't complain about that, I have used it as a daily driver, so being without it during repair/replacement, I've maybe been without it for 1 month out of 60. It just seems unusual that the original Davinci and Ascent are still recognized and have accessories and even extended warranties available, but if need a new flavor chamber or pearl for the IQ it's like it never existed... And with the marketing campaign for the IQC and "clean", "pure", and "heavy metals tested", makes me wonder why everything from the previous generation has vanished.

The IQ2 replaced the OG IQ.

RustyOldNail,

BMvape

The IQ2 replaced the OG IQ.
Well the OG was still available when the 2 came out so I viewed that as an upgrade. The IQC is basically the same as the OG with small upgrades at the same price point, so I consider that more of a replacement. But nonetheless, they ghosted the OG. I wonder how many IQ owners thought it was worth the upgrade to the 2 or IQC. Especially with such a good warranty. If I was brand new to the brand I would have bought the 2, but maybe this is how they are trying to nudge people. The only complaint I've ever had is that hard to clean area under the flavor chamber.

On a separate note, I treated myself to a Mighty+. The only vapes I've ever used were the Ascent and the IQ, as stealth and quality were my main priorities. But now quality is my only factor. Convection is clearly way better for efficiency and extraction. It's not fair to compare the Mighty to the IQ, but as good as the Mighty is, it makes me appreciate what the IQ can do in a much smaller package. I will still keep it in heavy rotation. That's why I hate to see that it's been left for dead.

BMvape,

MinnBobber

How would you rate the IQ for use with concentrates?
I assist some senior vets and one would like to find a small portable for conc

I have no idea if it would be decent or not. I hate to give him a vape that doesn’t work for his intended use.
It’s a barely used IQ.

Cotton ball in chamber and remove the flavor plug bullet?
Is 430 F max high enough.

Thanks for any help/ suggestions!

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask

I have no idea if it would be decent or not. I hate to give him a vape that doesn’t work for his intended use.
It’s a barely used IQ.

With all the advancements in concentrate vaping technology I think it would be insane for anyone to suggest a conduction dry herb vaporizer for them. It would work, but if would be a 1/10 experience compared to the (much cheaper) options available. Check out the divine tribe 510 vapes if you're talking about non viscous concentrates. If it's stuff that can be semi easily wicked (I use extremely thick D8 distillate thinned slightly with terpenes and even that still works) then the vaporesso 510 tanks with ccell atomizers works incredibly well.

Cheesequake,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer

It’s a barely used IQ.

Hi there, great questions!

So for this, and any other uses, first want to clarify that you do NOT remove the flavor chamber to use this product. This will cause the resin to build inside an area of the unit that is not intended to be exposed to resins and flower material. Please do not do this.

There are two solid approaches to using concentrates with the DaVinci IQ series products.

1. Is to buy the extract kit and use it with these instructions:
2. Use the "sandwich method" which is to load the ceramic or stainless steel dosage pods and use it with these instructions:
- and the adjustment is to use a "rice grain-size" amount of concentrate sandwiched between herb loaded in the pod.

The temp would need to be maxed out.

With all the advancements in concentrate vaping technology I think it would be insane for anyone to suggest a conduction dry herb vaporizer for them. It would work, but if would be a 1/10 experience compared to the (much cheaper) options available. Check out the divine tribe 510 vapes if you're talking about non viscous concentrates. If it's stuff that can be semi easily wicked (I use extremely thick D8 distillate thinned slightly with terpenes and even that still works) then the vaporesso 510 tanks with ccell atomizers works incredibly well.
I just want to call out the extremity of considering that using a conduction dry herb vaporizer for concentrates is insanity. It is not insanity and those looking for a low-temp and flavorful experience can use DaVinci IQ series vaporizers to create a very enjoyable experience.

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: MinnBobber

MinnBobber

@Davinci_vaporizer
Thank you,

Even with flower, should one leave the flavor chamber in

Edit/ flavor chamber is meant to stay in.
I did watch the video where adding orange peel to the flavor chamber with shown. I do need to try this as CBD flower seems to taste pretty blah

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
@Davinci_vaporizer
Thank you,

Even with flower, should one leave the flavor chamber in

Edit/ flavor chamber is meant to stay in.
I did watch the video where adding orange peel to the flavor chamber with shown. I do need to try this as CBD flower seems to taste pretty blah
Yea, CBD flowers can get unflavorful very fast. Take a look at the terpene profile and play with many different herbs, flowers, or citrus rinds!

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: MinnBobber
Top Bottom