The current music scene is bigger & better than ever 🌠 so let's share & enjoy some recent / new indie music

CANtalk

There's so much great new music out there, let's share recent / new indie music tracks & related stuff, Electronica / EDM too. Looking forward to this content from y'all, cheers 👍. I've been finding so much great new indie & electronic music and know I'm missing stuff. I'm a huge music fan. There's nothing like seeing a young band in their prime while they're still young.

New-to-you artists that are in the current millennium are welcome as well, as long as that's only done once in a while... something like 1 of every 10 posts or so of personal thread contributions.

I'll start it off, enjoy some recent & newer indie content ⭐

Wow awesome, The RHCP drummer first take drumming an unknown song (to him) w/ only a 30 second preview. Excellent song, amazing performance

New cover new lyrics

Recent video release

The original video

Excellent Deep House EDM seasonal release & 2 hr 45 min set
https://soundcloud.com/thisneverhappenedlabel%2Flane-8-fall-2023-mixtape-v3m
TGIF & have a great night

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Great thread!
I love indie music. Especially US indie music. Run For Cover Records usually puts out great artists. Check their YouTube channel.

Here's one of the singles they released in the last few weeks or so:

CANtalk

It's awesome to already see so many contributions :clap:, need to catch up with so many songs shared already ⭐.

Some more contemporary indie music, enjoy

New-to-me, awesome no-cgi video

Same group

Amazing group, new-to-me song

Moar new indie, enjoy

Have a great weekend

CANtalk

Another new indie song, enjoy

One of my favorite indie songs is from that artist, I posted it on another FC thread a year ago. IIRC, it was in the 20-50K YT view range back then, now is at >12M views on YT. He's ridden this success into opening for some large indie acts on tour. And he's gotten lots of new fans from that. Played Red Rocks amphitheater.

Here's another recent Deep House EDM release, ~1 hr set, enjoy
https://soundcloud.com/thisneverhappenedlabel%2Ftnh-radio-on-siriusxm-chill-massane-guest-mix-1
Enjoy your Sunday night

CANtalk,

Cannabiker

When I'm at the top of the trail, and I've finished my safety break, this is one of my favorite soundtracks to drop in to. "I've got plenty of energy--it's my currency." I'd say.

I got to see them last year; their constant intensity stoked a wall-to-wall mosh.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's been so long since I've been on top of following music but most of my favorites are all from the indie scene internationally and have a lot of new stuff that I'm behind on because there are just so many and always so many more new! Nice to see some that I followed in the early days find some big success now though like Tame Impala (though I tend to prefer female singers)

CANtalk

Live melodic techno
Really enjoy the set ⭐, thx!

It's been so long since I've been on top of following music but most of my favorites are all from the indie scene internationally and have a lot of new stuff that I'm behind on because there are just so many and always so many more new! Nice to see some that I followed in the early days find some big success now though like Tame Impala (though I tend to prefer female singers)
I'm very excited to see everyone's contributions :clap:
Despicable Me Movie GIF

I've been sharing new indie for a few years now & will add here

Some more new deep house EDM, enjoy
https://soundcloud.com/thisneverhappenedlabel%2Ftnh-radio-on-siriusxm-chill-embrz-guest-mix-1

:peace::leaf:

CANtalk

Bring it on!

Excellent new indie, enjoy

Moar

Have a great night

Last edited:
CANtalk,

CANtalk

I caught up on all the latest shared songs & am very impressed:clap:.

And an incredible diversity of indie songs shared already
Canadian Thank You GIF by NETFLIX

Here's another recent indie release from this group again, enjoy

This well known indie group again, recent release

Before I started this thread I was posting new / recent indie music for a few years, beginning here for anyone interested. I shared lots & so much greatness there, enjoy
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cool-music-to-vape-to-part-2.15704/post-1587335
Dance Party Dancing GIF

TGIF, vape on & have a great weekend

CANtalk,

CANtalk

This new indie song gives me big OMD vibes & a group I've shared lots, enjoy

CANtalk,

CANtalk

Happy Halloween! 🎃🎃

And this group again, enjoy

This Halloween themed electronica set again