The Boil That Oil Thread!

StickyShisha2

420Downunder said:
minnesnowta said:
Are you running a screen in any of them 420?? Hmk said that helps with reclaim forming sooner which is always a good thing so you can reuse it. I wonder if you got a dosa unit with a screen if it would help at all. My lil b seems to be the same nature in that it goes through the water instead of getting caught in the curve.
Yep, both have a screen in place.
this is the first I'm hearing about doing that.
i'm not sure i'll be able to get one to stay.

i love my simple looking Ti curve on my bubbler, but i think i'm ready to get a 'small art piece'. i'm loving some of the oil rigs in this thread.

StickyShisha2,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Yes, my dosa has screen dots as well... but I just cleaned my rig and changed the screen and the hit is really airy... when the screen gets more clogged up less reclaim makes it into the rig and it milks much nicer honestly

they weren't shitting you when they said dirty units work better

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Damn now I want something with screen dots. I'm seein alot in my body from what Ie used it allready. Not much in the curve though. I'm probaly just lookin for excuses to buy new glass. Which is never bad. I saw your lil b sold quick so I'm betting I could find a home for it if I make the plunge.

I bought a SGW showerhead off of ALT because of the sales and it showed up today. I got it in a length that works in the bub and the tube and holy fuck dose it work. Kinda wish it didn't have the hole on the bottom though. Still worth it.

minnesnowta,

tokenitup

minnesnowta you don't like the lil'b? I just saw yours and watched your youtube vid...kinda makes ME want it now! lol...but with both you and azn getting rid of them, that means I'll eventually do the same...

tokenitup,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
No it's not that I don't like it. I love the he'll outta it. I've just been bit by the glass bug so I always want to switch things up. My lil b is an amazing unit and truely shows you how nice dedicated oil vapes really are. I'm just thinking about the dosa more for being able to customize it and get exactly what I want. I know though if I owned any whip based vape and had a 14mm gong adapter the lil-b+showerhead would make a phenominal water cooler as well.

Edit: vid with showerhead in. Can't tell the difference much but through the glass I can see tons of lil bubbles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHF8VZrI734&feature=youtube_gdata

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
I liked the 3 hole diffy for the oil. Would you sell me the 3 hole diffy if it fits my new tube?

I'm just trying to find the perfect setup tokenitup.. so far it's been the dosa but I need a back up unit, and still haven't found that perfect backup ;) or 2nd backup or 3rd back up or 4th backup either :p

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Possibly. Not sure if I'd be able to move the lil b if I have to bump the price up 40 bucks. 3 hole does work perfectly for oil I just got a hair up my butt and bought one. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna talk to dosa and get a new set made. I've seen him do a couple of rettis and want a rainbow FTC retti on the front and a matching dish. I keep dreaming about it anyways.... Fuck it I'm gonna message him

minnesnowta,

timmyduboy

DSC_0445.JPG

my oilin' Lear bub =D

timmyduboy,

420Downunder

I would but I'm out of oil and have to wait for a case of gas to arrive from a mate as this fucking town no longer sells refined butane, only shit for camping stoves :mad:

420Downunder,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
420Downunder said:
I would but I'm out of oil and have to wait for a case of gas to arrive from a mate as this fucking town no longer sells refined butane, only shit for camping stoves :mad:
:o you mean to tell me you bought out all the stores? hahahaa. Bummer bro, well I look forward to seeing some pics... esp of that new kut!

aznfknpride,

420Downunder

I've also got some fused quartz pads coming, I'll wire one up to one of my kut vapes to compare them side by side with Ti :brow:

420Downunder,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Quartz! Can't wait to try it!

But I finally got the hops I was waiting for.. 14mm toobito, I think I'm in love :D now to find a 14mm jagito...
DSCN7040.jpg

aznfknpride,

Spiderman

oil baron
Very nice 420 DU, the coilpot design looks great in that scheme, she's been killing that design recently too. Hope all goes well with the new unit!

Spiderman,

CapnVape

There are so many wicked oil rigs in this thread, I'm gonna have to get some pics of my setup up here soon. It's nice to see more oilheads showing up here at FC.
:peace:

CapnVape,
Top Bottom