The Boil That Oil Thread!

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
We have a thread for pictures of oil Spiderman's Oil Extravaganza!, but we dont have an oil action shots thread.. so here it is!

Heating that ti:

The dab:

The result:

s7300985.gif

Lets see your pics, globes.. knives.. whatever you use to boil that oil!

Survivalism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yup. More commonly known as Oil domes. They get alot crazier than that. I have a fully worked one on order. Pictures and milk shots will follow. The glass nail can also be swapped out for a titanium one to get even more heat retention and the fact that it doesn't break like the glass ones. Heating and cooling glass will lead to breakage no matter what.

minnesnowta,

SmogTown

Cool didn't know they were called oil domes. Time for some more searching. Thanks minnesnowta.

SmogTown,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
No problem. Sometimes they're also listed as concentrate domes. They have many names. All of them do the same thing though

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Alright... I'll play :D
Sorry.. Focus in this one is kinda iffy... I think I had the macro on.

Here's one with the toro:

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Nice! thanks for contributing man.

Lets see some action from that sick ftc dome!

Here is a little something from me, this is oil made from Wappa, ehle used is now a 100ml instead of my old 250.

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Sure, here ya go... didn't bother focusing the cam before shooting the vid :rolleyes: sorry for the shitty quality. Kabley v3 nail finally came!

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Thanks for the comments man, the 100 has a stronger taste and MUCH more of that kick you in the chest'ness that hitting bho gives ya.

Its a bit awkward because the joint angle on the 100 isnt perfect, so you have to tilt it the opposite way you normally would to make sure the ti is level.

All in all i like it alot.

I know theirs a ton of oil heads up here on FC.

Lets see your vids / pics / gifs / etc.

Survivalism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Ahhhhh gimme a week. Thursday I'm gonna blast my first batch and I better have my dome by then. It should be here. I want it sook bad

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Got an entertainment center for xmas and rearranged the room (and cleaned that messy desk too :lol:), decided to take an oil rip in celebration.

aznfknpride,

NoSmoke

Wow an entertainment center! I bet you were looking at that big ass package going "WTF could that be?" Unless you already knew what it was :lol: for X-mas I got a Vrip Slide, a TI Swing, an Xbox controller and some Always Sunny In Philadelphia tshirts!!! Good Christmas!

NoSmoke,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Wow, lovin the FTC! Sick as fuck bro.. Congrats on the pickup!

Stemline been getting a lot of luv'n lately.. kind of too much diffusion for oils but trying to keep it interesting for you guys, dont wanna be watching the same thing over and over ya know?

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lookin good man. Must be nice to have choices like that. Talked to dosa yesterday and I'm pretty sure my dome shipped yesterday or will today. Gonna blast some tane and break in nosmokes curve tommorow. Then I'll have some ready for the dome aswell. I wanna see what all this fuss is about.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Nice, can't wait to see what it looks like. I bet you're amped! I'm waiting on my oil bubs to come too, hopefully they'll show up tomorrow.... Here's the first rip of the new year though:

aznfknpride,
Top Bottom