• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Beam Laser Vaporizer

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!"

I watched that one last night, so good!

“Is the julep tart enough for you?“
I don’t know why but that one gets me every time 😂 so nonchalant! 🐥🐥

There is a "healthstone-like" porous "target" part in the ceramic core

Now that’s interesting, definitely looks like a silicon carbide wick!

maremaresing

That's so trippy! So the laser doesn't diminish how effective it is at vaporizing, or get clogged up with reclaim? I don't understand how it couldn't.

For a nifty novelty, I approve of this thing. If I used concentrate, I'd probably have one. Though it seems very particular about what concentrate it takes (you could probably just put dabs on the hotspot though).

ChooChooCharlie

Pardon the shot glass, needed to prop me, er, the Beam up

Beam-clean.jpg

microfiber tipped tool, dipped in iso, cleans laser lens

hopefully you can see the "trails" of vapor resin on core part to right, its path towards inhale uptake hole, under tool handle. Different thin bottle style brush for that intake hole pathway. The core/target part can be soaked in iso, it's ceramic. I'll try budder in front loading pocket later this week. Charge lights still never stop flashing

That 10 min plus loading was for about half gram, will last for a few days or more

ChooChooCharlie

@PPN - I read your Beam inquiry before -- I sent my unit back 2 weeks ago to fix non-stop charging lights, received repair return tracking. I'll use it a bit more upon arrival

They seem "laser focused" on avoiding high temps for health reasons. Clouds are thin at low temps

Level of medication delivery may be on-point at lower temps, but many of our stoner brains need that visible cloud reassuring placebo boost?

Suppose we'd require controlled lab blood testing to know for sure, subjective user high reports are, uh, subjective. Recall Firefly designers making similar claims, that thinner clouds are better, delivery more important. Claims intertwined with overall toxin avoidance through vaping over combustion. Appeals to our pro-vaping bro-logic

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@PPN - I read your Beam inquiry before -- I sent my unit back 2 weeks ago to fix non-stop charging lights, received repair return tracking. I'll use it a bit more upon arrival

They seem "laser focused" on avoiding high temps for health reasons. Clouds are thin at low temps

Level of medication delivery may be on-point at lower temps, but many of our stoner brains need that visible cloud reassuring placebo boost?

Suppose we'd require controlled lab blood testing to know for sure, subjective user high reports are, uh, subjective. Recall Firefly designers making similar claims, that thinner clouds are better, delivery more important. Claims intertwined with overall toxin avoidance through vaping over combustion. Appeals to our pro-vaping bro-logic
Thank you for sharing your experience!

ChooChooCharlie

I used poor word choices in my prior post, and I want to apologize to readers

Should not have allowed my frustration with lights issue to paint a negative picture of the device with an overly broad brush

It really is a tech marvel, and it does work -- the pics I posted of condensed vapor shows it works

It's just not as satisfying cloud-wise. However, it could be argued that this low temp / low plumage is preferable, avoiding possible leaching toxins associated with high temps. That seems to be the goal of the Beam, and in this regard they nailed it

I'll find another member here to test it next

Should not dismiss a brave new vape and vape company based on a singular frustrated user experience

chris 71

I havnt read this whole thread yet , just find it funny a few years ago I can remember having a discussion with another member I I suggested that one day we may have a vaporizer that uses lasers lol

He basicly laughed at me and made jokes about sharks with lasers on there heads lmao

thunderstealer1337

lol just saw this as a up and coming product from one of my dispensaries, they make their own dabs onsite so they prolly have been testing this unit out tremendously with that mfg, which turns out to be somewhat local - hence the dispensary is gonna start pushing it hahaha

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I havnt read this whole thread yet , just find it funny a few years ago I can remember having a discussion with another member I I suggested that one day we may have a vaporizer that uses lasers lol

He basicly laughed at me and made jokes about sharks with lasers on there heads lmao
It was attempted back in 2014 by a legend of the vaping scene Bob Burruss ,RIP !

Top Bottom