The Beam Laser Vaporizer

ugotmale

The Beam is the world's first laser vaporizer and pocket-sized low temperature dab rig, using light rather than metal and electronics to heat solid extracts and viscous concentrates, producing a pure, instant, and great tasting experience with no e-waste from spent cartridges.

The Beam's brand new technology is the key point of differentiation as it provides a completely new and cleaner way to vape by way of a visually stunning blue laser beam. The Beam's all-ceramic wick heats, concentrates and extracts using only light to reach the point of vaporization, or about 200 °C. This removes the possibility of heavy metal leaching or corrosion and reduces terpene degradation, providing for an instant, clean, and great tasting vape experience. The Beam works with both solid extracts and thicker viscous material, the latter in proprietary serial-numbered and re-usable carts either filled by the user or pre-filled by select licensed extractors for distribution throughout legal jurisdictions. The Beam vaporizers are also verifiably serial numbered to ensure compliance, authenticity, and safety.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
"Terpenes do not come in contact with metal in the Beam or the Beam carts, so there is no possibility that terpenes can be corroding metal into your material and lungs. Instead, only ceramic is heated in the Beam, with the un-vaporized material held in terpene resistant nylon carts."

Seems strange to talk about metal leaching but opt for "terpene resistant" nylon carts? How about a glass vial.

ChooChooCharlie

I am weak, cannot resist laser VAS, ordered today
Dr-Evil-Sharks.jpg

I can buy applicators like Jetty and Friendly Farms here, so filling shouldn't be a problem. I'm ocd, so cleaning laser lens often doesn't "phase" me. That non-pun pun is dead, Jim

Look at the evolution, first prototype looks steampunk
Clever and persistent designers
Beam-Vape-evolution.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Sounds cools. Aeastecticly is not very cool,but i at least you get reusable carts. Also i wonder how solids works in carts,maybe they are "carts".
The Beam works with both solid extracts and thicker viscous material, the latter in proprietary serial-numbered and re-usable carts either filled by the user or pre-filled by select licensed extractors for distribution throughout legal jurisdictions.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My bad :doh: , I just tried to order and something wasn't working cause it didn't added the item to my cart... I sent them a message in order to know and, when I came back, the price raised up... now it's too expensive for my liking and just for trying (it's 195$ now, it was 135$ a few minutes before)... although I'll keep an eye on this thread, very interesting new device!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
i wonder how solids works in carts
1637657998178.png
Tips:
(1) If front-loading solid concentrates, be sure the concentrate is gently pushed into the front pocket
(using the metal tool provided) so that a little bit seeps behind the target. We recommend budders and other solid extracts. Refill each 3- 5 inhalations.

Definately need to see some action/loading videos.

maremaresing

This isn't real and, at the very least, the investors don't understand how vapes or lasers work. Maybe the designers don't either, but someone is getting paid regardless.

Now excuse me while I go shave with my laser razor, and grow my hair with my laser comb.

yeswecann

The Beam is the world's first laser vaporizer and pocket-sized low temperature dab rig, using light rather than metal and electronics to heat solid extracts and viscous concentrates, producing a pure, instant, and great tasting experience with no e-waste from spent cartridges.

The Beam's brand new technology is the key point of differentiation as it provides a completely new and cleaner way to vape by way of a visually stunning blue laser beam. The Beam's all-ceramic wick heats, concentrates and extracts using only light to reach the point of vaporization, or about 200 °C. This removes the possibility of heavy metal leaching or corrosion and reduces terpene degradation, providing for an instant, clean, and great tasting vape experience. The Beam works with both solid extracts and thicker viscous material, the latter in proprietary serial-numbered and re-usable carts either filled by the user or pre-filled by select licensed extractors for distribution throughout legal jurisdictions. The Beam vaporizers are also verifiably serial numbered to ensure compliance, authenticity, and safety.

Can it be used on a water piece and/or upsidedown?

yeswecann,

ChooChooCharlie

Received a shipping update email today. Slight holiday delay, but should be arriving middle of next week. Appreciate the communication, and they included suggestions for materials in each of the two compartments. If the product was "fake news," don't think I'd be getting this email

I like new gizmos, and what's more gizmorific than lasers?

I've used oil dabblicators to inject pods in past, should be quick and easy to fill the "beam cart" with 0.5g. I'll also try some budder and rosin in the secondary "front pocket"

The airpath to mouthpiece appears to extend the length of unit, so its cooling may be sufficient without water. From their prototype to now, their emphasis seems to focus on self contained portability, so water adapters probably never entered design discussion by default

I'm not a dabber, so my comparison will be to carts and era. Probably pass it on to Vito -- he has more experience with portable concentrate devices for better comparison comments

Top Bottom