Discontinued The Baker: By Vaporblunt

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Manning's playing SanDiego, but I think he's losing. My 9ers will beat Carolina with a hand behind their back.

I'm so confident of this that if the 49ers win today I'll do a 20% FC discount instead of the 10% we intended for release day!

Haha. Yeah, my bad. I was standing in the kitchen making a sandwich when I realized my folly. :)

I want to see Peyton vs Brady and I hate San Diego so we are on the same team there. I don't care for the 49er's, but love 20% off and can't stand Cam Newton so we'll be on the same team for one game there too, :)

llamaman001

Well vaporblunt, it looks like you have another customer again :rockon:. Due to your responses and blazing OG's I will be purchasing this product and cant wait. Do you have a ballpark release date for this thing? Will you be doing any pre-orders or special FC discount?

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Well vaporblunt, it looks like you have another customer again :rockon:. Due to your responses and blazing OG's I will be purchasing this product and cant wait. Do you have a ballpark release date for this thing? Will you be doing any pre-orders or special FC discount?
The glass dome revision is going to slow me down a little. I'll say 5 weeks but I think I can beat that by a week or 2

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks for all the great vids Blazing Og!! They and the Baker look awesome...
No ,Thank you all for the great support.

Great video!!!!

It's 3.75 inches tall btw

Edit: morning sesh. I decided to use the baker like an ashcather like BOG did. I started at 390 and got 3 hits, each larger than the previous. Than I cranked it up to 450, waiting 15 seconds and took a massive rip. Then I choked almost to death but was saved by the orange juice.

The abv is even and brown, not even close to dark. Most of you would continue to use this I assume. I'm going to try to get photos up.

I am not doing anything except using baker and watching Peyton manning lose and the 49ers win today, so I will try baker every which way today any report with results.

As for changes, I can not change anything other than programming and accessories, the guys baker have been done for months. This is the final body. If you read back we had shinny wrappers on these similar to inh., but the concern they may peel at the corners long term led me to conclude function not looks was to be #1 priority. Looks wise it isn't ascent of pax, it's Baker and it cost 249.99 and may be the most versatile vape in your line up once u have it!

wz9w.jpg

Thank you @TherealVaporblunt.
Iam glad you enjoyed it, more to come soon!!!!
I used mid grade materials, its only going to get better once I use the top shelf I got curing.
$100 OG on its way for testing.

So will the baker end up coming with a whip? I think something like 2 or 3 feet of SSV tubing would be awesome with a gong on the end to attach to the pnwt.
Yes as TRVB stated, it comes with a whip, GONG, glass dome ,herbs bullet and EO titanium thimble, PONGS , 18mm & 14mm reducer, etc, etc.

@ BLAZING OG,

Thank you for sharing that video the Baker!

Everything about the video was top notch from the:
Intro
Close ups
Rips
Slo-mo instant replays

One would not go through the work of putting a production like that if they did not feel that the product well deserved it!

I can't to see more of your vids of the Bakers!

To the other testers, BLAZING OG has set the bar, step it up and show some videos that may include some information about the Baker that BLAZING OG may not have covered.

If possible, can someone show the:
Unloading
Dry hitting... (in the late ODB's voice) Ohhh baby I like it raaaaaaw! Ohh baby I like it raaaaaw!!!!

Thank you, the baker made it easy.
It was late and I figured Id pump one out to get it going , it was late , dark and the abv looked darker on camera than with my own eyes.

A quick teaser , but the next ones should be a bit more in depth , from loading, to showing the temp's, dry hits with the whip, etc,etc.

@ BLAZING OG,

Thank you for sharing that video the Baker!

Everything about the video was top notch from the:
Intro
Close ups
Rips
Slo-mo instant replays

One would not go through the work of putting a production like that if they did not feel that the product well deserved it!

I can't to see more of your vids of the Bakers!

To the other testers, BLAZING OG has set the bar, step it up and show some videos that may include some information about the Baker that BLAZING OG may not have covered.

If possible, can someone show the:
Unloading
Dry hitting... (in the late ODB's voice) Ohhh baby I like it raaaaaaw! Ohh baby I like it raaaaaw!!!!
Thank you for your continued support.

I know you all just got this but Anyone try cleaning any pieces in 70% ISO? 91% ISO?
Curious about cracks/creeping ?
Nice vids and pics so far.
Have not tried yet, as it stays pretty clean, except the bullet which is SS, and the rim inside the heat chamber , you can swap with a non iso'd q tip and it clean's right up.

:smug::smug:
Okay I found a huge flaw in the baker so far

1) Woke up still medicated (Not really a flaw)lol lol
2) You will eat everything in sight
3) WILL HAVE TO keep your fridge stock or else
4) Do not give water passed midnight or "ELSE"
5) I hAVENT EVEN WAKED IN BAKED YET BECAUSE IAM STILL BAKED FROM LAST NIGHT

OKAY, OKAY, THOSE ARE ALL POSITIVES.:smug::smug:

Last edited:

llamaman001

how much does the unit weigh? I was unaware when I first started reading about it that it was so small after looking at the pics. Do you feel comfortable leaving at a 45 degree angle like that, hands free?

grokit

well-worn member
It's going to be the 49ers and the broncos today, obviously!
Although I'll be rooting not so much for the chargers, but against the HATED broncos
The chargers have a good chance for an upset based on recent history, but I wouldn't bet on it:popcorn:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
how much does the unit weigh? I was unaware when I first started reading about it that it was so small after looking at the pics. Do you feel comfortable leaving at a 45 degree angle like that, hands free?

Not sure on exact weight. Maybe @TherealVaporblunt has that info.
ITS QUITE LITE , AND THE 18MM IS A SCREW ON PONG , SO NO WORRIES THERE.
THE 14 MM REDUCER JUST SLIPS OVER THE 18MM, BUT ITS VERY SNUG.

My US TUBES is a 9mm, so heavy it doesnt budge at alll with the baker on it , inverted.

420time

so what is the max temp i can use with the screw on top. itll be nice to make one that can handle 550-600 for flavorful tokes with the WT.

420time,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
itll be best if they make one that can handle up to 600degrees. then itll be perfect.
I agree, it would be cool to use the bong or water tool's with the Essential oil side as well.:nod::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I have been using a screen pushed into the bullet with a chopstick or something similar to shape the screen like a cup, & I can load smaller .1 bowls and the screen holds the herb in place and I seem to get a slight bit better performance. Some screen caps for the bullets with a rim would also be helpful.

BLAZING OG,
Top Bottom