The 4:20 Photo Gallery

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Awesome people of F.C!!! :wave:

I would like to take this opportunity and use this auspicious day of Wednesday 4/20/2016 to launch this brand new thread which will hopefully provide views & scenes of people's 4:20 sessions, be it p.m. or a.m. from around the globe - for now, and for ALWAYS!!! (Well, I can try can't I?! ;))

So, much like the picture thread in which you must include a picture in every response - in this thread I would like you to include an original photo of something to do with your 4:20 session with EVERY response you post. Baring in mind that:
  • Your picture does NOT need to include a vaporizer, or any vaping whatsoever. Although it can if you want it to.
  • Your picture could just be a random, obsure angled close up of some unknown inanimate object that was of particular interest to you during your 4:20 session.
  • Your picture can be of anything! If it was there at your 4:20 session then it's fair game!

So go on! Post a picture that was taken at 4:20 (or as close as possible!) and tell us all a little something - was it a.m. or p.m? - about your session - what's on your mind - what you've been up to - plans to control the universe or hopes for world peace - quite lliterally, anything - it's a free for all! :D

But please remember to help to keep the theme alive, and: POST A PHOTO WITH EVERY RESPONSE ! ! ! ;)

So, with all of that in mind, I shall proceed & post the first picture, which was taken at 4:20p.m. on 4/20/16 . . . .

Hopper in hand, waiting to exhale, HAPPY 4/20 TO THE WORLD ! ! !

:cheers: :leaf: ;pd; :mflb: :bigleaf: :mflb: ;pd; :leaf: :cheers:

Now, y'all know what time it is!

P.L.U.R
:peace:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Where I sat for my 420 session @4.20pm. Bliss
itQffro.jpg

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
The time had just gone 1600hrs, and it wasn't raining.
I thought 'wtf?!!!', Hopped on my bicycle and took off in the hope of seeing some of the local 'sights' . . .
kr3EryU.jpg
. . . . . . needless to say, I was not disappointed!
y1wQv10.jpg
Taken with precision timing . . . .
6SSCHko.jpg

. . . . It's a 4:20 thing
:myday:

MuchLove!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Freaky looking trees, S. Strange stuff to these ne usa eyeballs.

fFbwBxD.jpg

Funny those trees you posted look freaky to my eyes :o. Most of the trees in my photo are Eucalyptus trees & Koala bears live in them. They are also natures molotov cocktail as they tend to explode in bushfires. Yup even the trees want you dead even in urban Sydney :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
^^^ Wot no picture?!!!
kilroy-was-here.jpg
Oh well, judging by the lack of response, I can see that this is yet another no go-er of a VnV thread! :p

But anyway, I shall carry on regardless, if only because that's what we do where I'm from . . . ;)

Wot wot!

So, a bit of rooftop Grasshoppin', along with some ridiculously punchy green-tea mojitos ensures my 4:20 p.m. is highly anticipated & wholly enjoyed :ko:

I hope you're all having a good one.

It's a love thing.

Edit by Grammar Kid

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Ah bless you @momofthegoons!

That looks like a lovely spot, and your drink/vapor combo sound delicious! A very intersting choice of drink.

Oh, and btw, I re-read my previous post and actually think that I really do sound like a whiney dick! And I also realised that it could be interpreted as rather disrespectful to both previous posters who have already kindly contributed to this thread. Niether of these things were my intention, so I apologise for my pissy whiney post, and I would like to thank both @Stevenski and @GetLeft for their contributions & for generally being bang-on, all-around good eggs :D

And again, motg, you are an absolute tonic in this cruel & confusing, yet wildly wonderful world in which we dwell :tup:

Much love to all of you.

And now I think it's about time that I got to the damn point(illism) . . . . after all, it's 4:20 p.m on the dial . . . . and I'm still dreaming with this tangerine . . .

The eye of Zion.

PËÅÇÊout you guys

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
^^^ Mmmmmmmargaritas mmmmmake mmmmmy mmmmouth water
:mmmm:

And where to/why is the little dude running?! At least, it looks as if he's running. @momofthegoons have you been terrorizing young boys? :brow:
Y'know I'm suddenly not seeing this picture quite as I initially did - with you sitting back & relaxing with a cocktail on a beautiful day by the river. But now instead it appears as if it could be more of an action shot, & you're chasing some poor young innocent lad, probably into the river, margarita in hand! :lol:

O.k, so maybe I have got a little carried away. Maybe. And actually, on closer inspection (I am on my phone), I do now think that he could possibly be walking, and not running after all . . . ;)

. . . . . Errrrrr so yeah, I think I had better leave that one there before I guarantee myself a serious lashing!

Sooooooooo anyway, back to the thread . . . I think this'll do the trick. What do y'all think? . . .

Sherlock knows, it's elementary
Inhale the vapor @ 4:20!
:sherlock:

I love you all! (especially motg!)

Top Bottom