• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

average_joe

Did you do bank transfer option?

It was just said above, that it will be announced, maybe in a week or so
Yes I used the bank transfer option, at some point it seemed the only option available but I was going so fast that maybe I just missed it. Do you know if I have limited time to send the deposit? Emailed Lamart already, I am sure they are going to spend a lot of time with emails :(.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes I used the bank transfer option, at some point it seemed the only option available but I was going so fast that maybe I just missed it. Do you know if I have limited time to send the deposit? Emailed Lamart already, I am sure they are going to spend a lot of time with emails :(.

Yeah you are fine, you can follow the instructions to do the bank transfer for yourself, or you can get in touch, maybe even get an invoice to still pay by credit card I don't know, I think you're fine waiting for them to get in touch with you though too

Shit Snacks,

average_joe

Yeah you are fine, you can follow the instructions to do the bank transfer for yourself, or you can get in touch, maybe even get an invoice to still pay by credit card I don't know, I think you're fine waiting for them to get in touch with you though too
Thanks for your reply. I want to talk to them as I dont really want 2 Tetrax and wanna see if I can snatch a Tetra p80 in the next drop and get them both shipped together and I would love to be able to have the option to buy both Tetrax if I dont get any Tetra p80 in the next drop and for sure will buy both Tetrax if there arent any P80 left BUT obviously they might need me to cancel one of the Tetrax before the next drop so they can sell it. I am sorry if it sounds complicated.

Poolride

I wonder how high the prices would fetch if each individual unit was auctioned. Part of what's happening is there's much greater demand than supply.

To Ralph's credit he's actually selling these new units for less than their market value.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for your reply. I want to talk to them as I dont really want 2 Tetrax and wanna see if I can snatch a Tetra p80 in the next drop and get them both shipped together and I would love to be able to have the option to buy both Tetrax if I dont get any Tetra p80 in the next drop and for sure will buy both Tetrax if there arent any P80 left BUT obviously they might need me to cancel one of the Tetrax before the next drop so they can sell it. I am sorry if it sounds complicated.

Haha not that complicated, I don't think it's actually possible for you to get two in one drop, so whichever one you were first with, that would be the one you get, then the other one would instead be going to whoever was second... However if for some reason you did actually fully score both of them, then it might be your choice which one you get to keep... I don't think you can get both of them though I'm sure he will tell you! He definitely can wait and ship together if you do end up scoring a TP80 as well, and can probably hold them to pay together if you want...?

average_joe

Also, he did state earlier that you could only score one unit this drop, so you'll probably have to release one of your units to the next mini drop
ok thanks for that, I missread that the addtoorder was only for accesories, my fault. That means that this is it for me then, I have to choose and I think I got the TETRAx - wenge / silver and will cancel a Custom slot. Next drop will see if I can get a Tetra p80 anyways.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
this absolutely fucking sucked!

i think the payment processor crashed but not sure yet. somewhere a bottleneck got created. the drop is halted. some units and custom slots are left and will drop sometime next week once i get to the bottom of this. a new time will be communicated by mail (make sure you are on the list if you wish info)

very sorry for the mess and the frustration. thanks for taking the time. as always, there will be more!

for now i disabled all tp80s/tetraxs and will open orders for accessories, use code ADD15 to get 15% off.
emails to those who got an order in went out. good new is that only one unit got sold twice.

also 15% sitewide with code WB15.

this will also be a test for the payment processor who seems to be online again, so bear with me if it foooks up again.

checkyourlibido

this absolutely fucking sucked!

i think the payment processor crashed but not sure yet. somewhere a bottleneck got created. the drop is halted. some units and custom slots are left and will drop sometime next week once i get to the bottom of this. a new time will be communicated by mail (make sure you are on the list if you wish info)

very sorry for the mess and the frustration. thanks for taking the time. as always, there will be more!

for now i disabled all tp80s/tetraxs and will open orders for accessories, use code ADD15 to get 15% off.
emails to those who got an order in went out. good new is that only one unit got sold twice.

also 15% sitewide with code WB15.

this will also be a test for the payment processor who seems to be online again, so bear with me if it foooks up again.
Thanks for the update. It kind of sucked, but sometimes life is like that. You put out a great product. You are a small business. Most of us understand and appreciate you.

JoJolion

damn I scored one but I feel like letting the second buyer grab it so I can gamble with a custom in a couple days, I wonder how much customs are left.

Last edited:

Lyonafa

Hi everyone,
I just got one :) I'm so happy about it but I have no clue about the design or what's included in it.
Anyone knows if mouthpiece is included or did I have to order accessories?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
See, Ralph mea culpa’d above. He’s a great dude. Though I didn’t participate in today’s drop I have in 4 of them until I scored my prebuilt P80 circa Sept ‘21. It’s awesome BTW! Love it! The heater has a wondefullly powerful signature different than my Tinymight (which I also love).

Indeed the load in the site and transactional volume with the payment processor is still problematic as I experience my first drop. Ralph privately emailed me back after expressing doubt I did anything wrong - and it was the payment processor then too in Jan ‘21. The next drop my bank’s debit/ATM wouldn’t let me complete the transaction - so I got a new credit card just for the drops. I do believe there was another payment processor issue during my second or third drop too. Not a good sign but I managed to finally get one on my fourth attempt. Again, great vape and great Ralph(!) who means very well! I’ve also purchased accessories outside of drops and no issues doing so. The drops however need a little work on the server and integration side . Hopefully these will be smoothed out soon and improved. Congrats to the new purveyors and best of luck in the future to those who missed out - it’s worth the wait. Cheers. :peace:

Top Bottom