• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah there are still a few left, in and out of people's carts, however it seems no one can check out, and now the shipping option says "drop is halted"
Screenshot-20220612-124519.png

I may have gotten my first choice, after it fell out of someone's cart who was quick to add it but not to check out with it... Got the order email at least, but no second confirmation yet, was trying to get one of my second choices as a backup purchase haha to see that it's halted now, I wonder if any are going to go through after all, maybe it was better to stick with the previous style, seems like that 4 minute timer and cart reserve added extra strain and confusion perhaps??

Edit: @jasp3r just heard from Ralph that the drop is over, he will announce a time when he will list the leftovers, as the website is too damn glitchy now!

average_joe

I got 2 emails saying "Thank you for your interest in lamart shop products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed.

To view your order click on the link below:"

I only wanted one tetrax and one tetra p80, not sure what to do as I would like to get both shipped together, should I pay now? How do I cancell the other? Please Lamart family show up and enlighten us here :D

drbadass

I got 2 emails saying "
Thank you for your interest in lamart shop products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed.

I only wanted one tetrax and one tetra p80, not sure what to do as I would like to get both shipped together, should I pay now? How do I cancell the other? Please Lamart family show up and enlighten us here :D
i would love to buy whichever you don't want.

drbadass,

Poolride

That was the worst experience I've ever had trying to buy something. It really shows a lack of respect for the customer.

Poolride,

checkyourlibido

That was the worst experience I've ever had trying to buy something. It really shows a lack of respect for the customer.
It shows a small business in a niche market that puts out high quality products...might not have the tech side completely figured out. I don't know how you jumped to a lack of respect. No disrepect to you, but that sounds very Karen.

I'm in the limbo boat as well, it sucks, but it is what it is. There are other vapes that you can easily get if you feel disrespected.

Poolride

lol I'd rather be a Dave than a Karen...

But it was a nerve racking experience. Why not put all of those who tried to order on a list to be first for the next drop.

Poolride,
Reactions: Seantagon

attackpoints

This seems pretty harsh, and I don't agree. It's a highly sought out product. Timers were added to checkout to cut back on the same unit being sold multiple times and cut on the anxiety. What more do you want the guy to do?

That said, I had added a unit to my cart 2 separate time. The first time, I had an error as it was completing the purchase. The second time I was able to get something in the cart, the drop was halted. So I get the frustration, but do you have suggestions?

Last edited:

Seantagon

I’m getting a bad gateway when the page teys To load too long. Was just hoping for a custom. Fml
I finally got it to load and I added a custom to checkout. There was even about a dozen pre builds available. By the time I was ready to make payment it said there was no option and to contact the store. I tried both as a member and a guest. Nnnnooooooo!!!

average_joe

They should do what canada does for working holiday, everyone who wants a WH visa goes into a pool and then randomly ppl are selected and get an email to apply. Imagine the same for the vape, I feel like it would work great and there are randomizer softwares to make it as honest as they can.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
a nerve racking experience. Why not put all of those who tried to order on a list to be first for the next drop.

It's been explained, running a list is too much work for him, he wants to put the work into the vapes themselves, though he did put some work to try to make the website a bit more fair, it is a tough system especially when it is a big drop and there hasn't been one for a while... I think there is plenty of respect for the customer, but we need to respect his choices for his company and product, otherwise move on to other options or hope for second hand acquisitions? The consumer frustration is real though :2c: :peace:

GoldenBud

I got 2 emails saying "Thank you for your interest in lamart shop products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed.

you got
12/06/2022Processed
in the web under account then order?

GoldenBud,

babesfla

This fucking sucked. Was there from the very first millisecond with two other friends (on different IPs), and we all got units reserved but couldn't check them out due to gateway errors. We all sat there for an hour re-adding our units (custom in my case) and not once was either of us able to finish ch/out. I even got to "select" a payment method (there were no other choices but bank transfer) only to timeout again.

I appreciate Ralphs hard work and attention to detail but this fucking calls for combustion.

Top Bottom