• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Aryeah

Vape Man
They are all beautiful..I would love a custom one. Maybe I'll get lucky during the drop.

They are all prebuilt this drop. No customs per his email I received. I do love all of the different color combinations.

Aryeah,

Seantagon

These look great! I’m partial to #131. Looks like the bendy spike stem is no longer a bundled option. was really hoping for a custom this time around.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Is the Lamart site unencrypted for anyone else?
Can you not view the advanced drop units? I’m not currently on wifi (on vacation in FL) and I was able to view them. They are indeed gorgeous, most if not all of them. I didn’t bring my new P80 from the last drop on vacation and looking forward to using it when I return. My Tinymight however has performed admirably while on vacation. 💨 :peace:

Vaporific,

thunderstealer1337

The other 12 are still working well? I bought 4 molicels p26a with my TM several months ago that all still work almost as well as new ones (same amount of sessions in my P80). The LG HG2 battery that came with my TM will only work in the TM, it’ll read on the P80 but when I go to fire it up it reads low battery.
The other 12 are in various stages, some work for 2 bowls (earliest ones) some still work for 4 (recently purchased)

That's not the issue, I know the p80 pulls a ton of amps/watts so it does kill the batteries efficiency the older/cycles they go through.

I'm just extremely surprised the cells are actually dead-dead, they didn't poof or anything weird, just won't even take a charge and just error out (prolly super low voltage on all my chargers)

thunderstealer1337,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Is the Lamart site unencrypted for anyone else?
Working fine here,but i might be familiar with your issue . Most likely you have the root certificate expired. I had this problem even with FC but i added the certificate manually, then a bunch more in order to make other sites working. It was a little frustrating but i got the hang of it. There is supposed to be some Automatic root certificate updater,but you have too look it up for your OS.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
That bullet about "not for scalping/immediate resale" is well-intentioned but I think it'd make more sense to just limit the cart to one P80 and not allow sales of multiples. Folks are for sure abusing their familiarity with the drops to buy multiples for profit and I think it's common for the more thirty FC folks to be like "well let me just buy both of these just in case". I regularly see people up charging for a pre owned P80, adding in full price for every glass stem they didn't like and recouping their shipping cost too.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
That bullet about "not for scalping/immediate resale" is well-intentioned but I think it'd make more sense to just limit the cart to one P80 and not allow sales of multiples. Folks are for sure abusing their familiarity with the drops to buy multiples for profit and I think it's common for the more thirty FC folks to be like "well let me just buy both of these just in case". I regularly see people up charging for a pre owned P80, adding in full price for every glass stem they didn't like and recouping their shipping cost too.

Yeah, I see a lot of this on entexchange as well--folks with gently used P80s + stems selling them at or above new cost (my shipping wasn't $50+ and I never understand the math that makes 3 $20 - $25 stems worth $100, I guess I skipped those days in calculus). For transparency I love my P80, but I have a hard time imagining that it out performs similar vapes so much that it can command the prices that they seem to be selling for on the second hand market.

I think he is now stating that you can only score one p80 per drop, though--multiple purchases are allowed (in case you're first choice was purchased by someone else) but subsequent units will be given to someone else. Unfortunately not much he can do to stop users who buy multiple units from multiple drops and resell them, but its nice to see Lamart acknowledge the problem.

Seantagon

I agree with above. The only other option would be todo what Dan does with the Nomads and have a waiting list. Then you end up waiting a year+ maybe? You can also end up waiting that long trying todo these rushed drops though.

Seantagon,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I agree with above. The only other option would be todo what Dan does with the Nomads and have a waiting list. Then you end up waiting a year+ maybe? You can also end up waiting that long trying todo these rushed drops though.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm over a year now of "trying" for drops, although to be fair, I've only actually been able to physically attempt one drop to make one because my schedule has never allowed it, I've always been busy doing something that I wouldn't consider moving just for the sole purpose of gambling on the chance of getting a P80

Then the ridiculous resales make it very discouraging trying to be 2nd hand

oh well. Maybe one day. Maybe this drop. lol

BrianTL,
Reactions: TeaCup

Vaporific

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm over a year now of "trying" for drops, although to be fair, I've only actually been able to physically attempt one drop to make one because my schedule has never allowed it, I've always been busy doing something that I wouldn't consider moving just for the sole purpose of gambling on the chance of getting a P80

Good things go to those who wait. I scored a prebuilt on my 3rd attempt over 4 drops spanning nearly 9 months. I agree that I won’t reshuffle my calendar or take time out of work (if a weekday) to participate in one. I too am somewhat dismayed about the secondary market for these. That should improve as time goes on I would think as more new units go to those who really want to KEEP them. I’m still in the honeymoon phase with mine only a couple weeks in, pre-empted by a vacation (it’s still too new to take it on a plane). Hot & sweaty regards to all, almost time to fly home (literally & figuratively). :peace:

Last edited:

Aryeah

Vape Man
I am going to try. I have a stock p80 right now. I would love one of the acrylic ones. I just received my wood stem with glass cooling. I did get the regular glass stem as a bonus, since they are out of capsules. Thanks Guys! I did go on the S&B site to order some. Once they come in, I'll try out the new stem..

Seantagon

Yeah thats part of the problem as well; even being able to participate. Perhaps Paddy will change it up on the future, or maybe a mix? Something else altogether? What say you @funkyjunky

Seantagon,
Reactions: BrianTL

Vaporific

Yeah thats part of the problem as well; even being able to participate. Perhaps Paddy will change it up on the future, or maybe a mix? Something else altogether? What say you @funkyjunky
Are any custom slots being offered this drop? If not that would be two in a row without customs offered. Im just curious and not getting another one any time soon. I’m back home AND wanted to get reacquainted with my new P80 from the last drop. It hits hard that’s for sure. Vapor is more pronounced on the second or third draw, and I’ve been switching back and forth with on demand and cruise modes. A bendy stem may be in order (as well as other minor accessories). I may have a glass adapter for water - I gotta see. That’s another option but I go dry with most of my vapes. The P80-moon continues :) :peace:

Kinick23

I may have a glass adapter for water - I gotta see. That’s another option but I go dry with most of my vapes.
Brother I did too until I get fully acquainted with the P80. Initially used with various diff stems but once I got that baby on a rig it was game changing for me. Huge desktop like rips and cool on the throat. Now I rarely use stems with it, mostly rigs and jhooks.

Vaporific

Brother I did too until I get fully acquainted with the P80. Initially used with various diff stems but once I got that baby on a rig it was game changing for me. Huge desktop like rips and cool on the throat. Now I rarely use stems with it, mostly rigs and jhooks.
Me thinks I need a male-male glass adapter to mate my P80 to my only rig and j-hook. 18/18 correct? I have 18 (and 14mm cheap j-hooks). Alas that will wait until I can procure one. I’ve only had less than 10 loads so far during the honeymoon phase with the tank stem which is all I have (I ordered one tank and one nub but got two tanks instead; maybe I’ll write Ralph and I do want a longer stem & accessories down the road anyway. We’ll see.). I’m a big native user and enjoy using vapes as they are, mostly. I want to focus on getting consistent wispy clouds and thoroughly extracting the load to a uniform color - both have been a bit elusive so far natively. The effects however are undeniably great. I’m definitely getting that using different strains too. It’s a great vape no doubt. I’m still leaning the ropes with it… :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Kinick23

GoldenBud

Me thinks I need a male-male glass adapter to mate my P80 to my only rig and j-hook. 18/18 correct? I have 18 (and 14mm cheap j-hooks). Alas that will wait until I can procure one. I’ve only had less than 10 loads so far during the honeymoon phase with the tank stem which is all I have (I ordered one tank and one nub but got two tanks instead; maybe I’ll write Ralph and I do want a longer stem & accessories down the road anyway. We’ll see.). I’m a big native user and enjoy using vapes as they are, mostly. I want to focus on getting consistent wispy clouds and thoroughly extracting the load to a uniform color - both have been a bit elusive so far natively. The effects however are undeniably great. I’m definitely getting that using different strains too. It’s a great vape no doubt. I’m still leaning the ropes with it… :peace:
get bent stem + amaze. wow on wow i like that, the vapor is cooled enough for big rips..
(btw somebody knows how to take the amaze outside the bent stem? for cleaning? i guess the 15mm screen should be lifted too?)

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Vaporific if you already have the female glass pieces it is worth grabbing a WPA, they are so easy to find most anywhere in all 18 mm also known as 19 mm will fit...

PXL-20211016-232742054.jpg

I'm not really the most water person although I've gotten to it more as I've gotten more glass lately of course, but in general my OG Tetra does really shine through water though I would also use it dry mostly before and my OG Tubo as well... My acrylic is finally built, got the packaging notification, so we'll see how that one fits in to my rotation, trying to get a micro stem to try along with another tank blue gold fumed and WPA in blue... Anyway I recommend trying it!

Top Bottom