• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Potatovape

Does anyone have advice on returning a lamart device? Shipping from the US east coast, DHL fedex usps ups and others show estimates of $100-200. Is there any cheaper option??

edit: its pricy for sure but u can do way cheaper options for a longer wait

Last edited:

Atomic11

Does anyone have advice on returning a lamart device? Shipping from the US east coast, DHL fedex usps ups and others show estimates of $100-200. Is there any cheaper option??

edit: its pricy for sure but u can do way cheaper options for a longer wait
I would suggest using a more pricer option than USPS first class, pick a option with insurance. I shipped my tetra in for repairs june 3rd, and the last update was june 9th that it departed the US. A pricer option might have tracking after it leaves the country, and might arrive sooner/ they will be able to do a lost parcel mail inquiry if it never arrives. I was informed by USPS over the phone that first class packages arnt eligible for a lost parcel mail inquiry. I hope sharing my experience will help you make decisions on what to do next with ur wonderful device. have a great afternoon!

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
Not had a great time with the returns process myself, to be completely honest :(

I shipped my faulty Tubo out (I was advised to value it at $1) to be upgraded with a Tetra heater on 7 Jul. Delivery was attempted on 13 Jul but nobody was around to sign so it was left at the post office for a week awaiting collection. Today the tracking shows the item as being 'Returned'. Not entirely sure if I put the return address on the slip of paper inside the package or not (it might have just been the original order ref# that I provided).

No idea if I'll see the device again or not again which is a bit of a heartbreaker :(

Have emailed Ralph (@funkyjunky) to see what might happen next. I just miss the hit that his devices give.

Atomic11

Not had a great time with the returns process myself, to be completely honest :(

I shipped my faulty Tubo out (I was advised to value it at $1) to be upgraded with a Tetra heater on 7 Jul. Delivery was attempted on 13 Jul but nobody was around to sign so it was left at the post office for a week awaiting collection. Today the tracking shows the item as being 'Returned'. Not entirely sure if I put the return address on the slip of paper inside the package or not.

No idea if I'll see the device again or not again which is a bit of a heartbreaker :(

Have emailed Ralph (@funkyjunky) to see what might happen next. I just miss the hit that his devices give.
mine hasn’t updated in over a month LH100801525US hopefully yours is just at lamarts post office! going thru the same feelin as you man- I really miss how that thing hit. nothing compares. haven’t even been using bud since my heater stopped working

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
mine hasn’t updated in over a month LH100801525US atleast yours is just at the post office!

It's been returned to sender by the post office because it wasn't collected in time, and I'm not sure if I provided a return address inside the package :(

Hope yours gets sorted out soon though dude, a month without an update sounds rough.

EDIT: Ralph replied, things might still be okay with my package at least, will find out soon hopefully :)

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I cant wait for next drop... Ive been avoiding this thread just to keep vas away, but im worried Ill miss out. I have some time before the wife will allow any more. I honestly believe i just break before her. Im definately excited to eventually add this to my top rotation of vapes. This one will definately shelve an older unit i can hook a buddy up with.
Since i tried last time is there anything i can do to improve my chances or is it the same ol pony race till i win

Was lucky enough to grab a prebuilt P80 this last drop on my first try, no less!

Question for anyone in the US who selected the world economy uninsured shipping option (kicking myself for overlooking the upgraded shipping options)- was your package delivered via USPS? If so, how long did it take?
The USPS is kind of a shitshow right now with massive delays and I’m worried about my package, which was shipped on July 2. I’m probably more impatient/excited than worried lol but wondering what I should expect

GelatinBounce,
Reactions: curiouscat

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Was lucky enough to grab a prebuilt P80 this last drop on my first try, no less!

Question for anyone in the US who selected the world economy uninsured shipping option (kicking myself for overlooking the upgraded shipping options)- was your package delivered via USPS? If so, how long did it take?
The USPS is kind of a shitshow right now with massive delays and I’m worried about my package, which was shipped on July 2. I’m probably more impatient/excited than worried lol but wondering what I should expect

Yeah it can vary, especially now of course, so I'd say give it a couple more weeks (or more really with covid) before you start to worry?

curiouscat

Likewise I'm regretting not getting the priority shipping for my TETRAx! I've emailed Ralph to get my custom P80 changed to priority tracked shipping but have yet to hear from him.

Just saw this notice on the lamart.ch delivery page.

UPDATE (28.07.2020): due to very long and unpredictable delievery times "economy world" shipping has been deavtivated for the time being. recent packages with economy option needed around 2 months to arrive, fyi.

Guess I'll be in for another month wait. Oh well, what can you do in this bizarre covid climate...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Maybe a dumb question - is there anywhere I can find a comparison of the Tetra X vs P80? Lamart website doesn't have much info on the X.

Likely my next vape purchase, whenever I can get an order in but just trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at lol

Potatovape

Maybe a dumb question - is there anywhere I can find a comparison of the Tetra X vs P80? Lamart website doesn't have much info on the X.

Likely my next vape purchase, whenever I can get an order in but just trying to figure out exactly what I'm looking at lol
They use the same heater so they perform the same

Potatovape,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
P80 comes with a mod which is incased in some very nice wood! In the X you get the same heater but, have to buy your own mod

Gooootttt it. Thats what I thought, but couldn't find that info anywhere. Maybe I just wasn't looking in the right places.

Never touched any kind of mod vape or e-cig type set up, so all new lingo to me. I'll be doing some more digging

Thanks guys!

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
i emailed and asked to be added to the list does anyone have an idea of when the next batch of orders will be accepted?

Ratatat,

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
Hello, this is Clem H. Fandango, can you hear me?

What’s the best way to get on the mailing list for Tetra P80 drops? Is registering an account on lamart.ch and subscribing to the newsletter good enough?

I emailed support@lamart.ch a few days asking to get on a list, but haven’t heard back yet. No biggie, I’m totally fine with cottage industry vape manufacturers being slow on email.

Looking to get a better portable to replace a Stempod I’ve been playing with for about a year. Thanks in advance!

dale_ranchero

Stuff Doer
Hello, this is Clem H. Fandango, can you hear me?

What’s the best way to get on the mailing list for Tetra P80 drops? Is registering an account on lamart.ch and subscribing to the newsletter good enough?

I emailed support@lamart.ch a few days asking to get on a list, but haven’t heard back yet. No biggie, I’m totally fine with cottage industry vape manufacturers being slow on email.

Looking to get a better portable to replace a Stempod I’ve been playing with for about a year. Thanks in advance!
I received my confirmation email today that I was put on the list. I signed up over 2 weeks ago.

dale_ranchero,

Arbornaut

high everyone! I've had a ruff go with epilepsy the past few months, but I'm doing much better now and back at it, so I'm glad to see this forum back in action too!

Just wanted to say that after having a TetraP80 for a while now, I can easily say it's my new favorite portable vaporizer (even if it never leaves my apartment).

I think we all deal with some V.A.S. in some way, and I think my growing collection made it hard to focus on only one and really fall in love with it. I decided to only use the TP80 for a while and I'm so glad I did.

At first, I was almost always in temp range of 410-440 and taking huge rips whether on-demand or in cruise mode. I very rarely used "warm-up" mode, because I was so hyped about almost instant on-demand vapor.

Well, now I'm going as low at 360 with a warm-up, and in cruise. This thing is a Crafty/Mighty killer as a session vape, and can rock nice tasty clouds for a comparable amount of hits this way. Before I was blowing thru a bowl in 3-4 hits, and now I'm getting double that easily. I just do a temp bump by 20°f or so when I notice vapor tapering off, and I get a couple more hits.

This vape is so versatile I never settle on one method and temp setting for too long, as I enjoy it in every way. Huge rips thru water at 420, or slow sips at 360 - its all good!

Anyway, just wanted to share some love for the TetraP80. Hope everyone is staying safe and happy as humanly possible out there.

Ripstar

What's the best way to get one ordered? Custom takes 6 weeks???????? is that righ?

Ripstar,
Top Bottom